Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-16-2006, 12:42 PM
Supreme Fan

A Scott Foley sighting from defamer.com

· Last night was running to the stairs in Santa Monica. On the way passed, Scott Foley, with a short, attractive, brunette walking two small dogs. On my run home, I later saw the couple sitting outside Starbucks at 7th and Montana. He looked pretty good, although a bit bigger than I remember from his Felecity days.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki
Felicity slept with Noel while still with Ben... hence why Noel was freaking out... he was afraid of the wrath of Ben...

I really hated felicity in those episodes. she could have been with noel back in season 1 but for her to do this to ben when he had been faithful really sucked buckets...it was also truly unfair to noel. it put him in such a bad position. I did feel sorry for him then.
Genki, i agree with you...after many years I see that episode when Felicity cheates on Ben for NO REASON!! and i start to feel angry! POOR BEN (I'M SO IN LOVE WITH HIM) Don't get me wrong, i absolutely adore Felicity; but I don't understand why she did that, since she was terribly jealous of Avery and furious at the idea of being cheated by Ben...
And I also felt a bit sorry for Noel ...however, he had been after her for a while, with no results, he should have realized that Felicity would only sleep with him out of confusion or nostalgia for what they once felt in the past but not true love...

Well, that's my opinion....What do the rest of you guys think?

- Choni -

Last edited by Soniagranelli; 07-03-2006 at 03:27 PM
Old 06-16-2006, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I love Noel too. I loved the old noel..and my heart just would break for him...sometimes I wish they had treated his character better. I loved him season 2. I cared as much about his sl with ruby as I did about Felicity.
Old 06-16-2006, 07:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sonia, I am the person who always sides with Felicity. I just understand her better. She did a terrible thing by sleeping with Noel-no question. I just understand why she did it. Let’s start at the beginning. Felicity follows Ben to NY. Ben knows this and instead of just ignoring her he decides that “Felicity’s BEST friend” is the girl for him. Who cares if this hurts her. Ben and Felicity then get together, Ben freaks out so they break-up. He then dates this married woman who he is way to into. He doesn’t even remember Felicity. Then Ben and Felicity fall deeply in LOVE. They are so happy. Felicity’s drunken night happens, but that was just a stupid accident.( I wasn’t mad at her for that. I just thought she did a dumb thing). Then the real torture happenes. Ben tells her mom how “she means the world to him”. Oh but wait, maybe it is Avery who he wants to be with-He doesn’t know- he is so confused. Felicity cries, drives to South Hampton and begs him to come back (unbelievably heartbreaking). This is toward the end of the year so they get back together and Ben leaves. I think Felicity had some thoughts over the summer about this maybe even subconsciously. I think Ben wore her down over the years-lets just say there were “trust” issues. Noel loved her from the beginning and tried to help her. She just gave in to it. (I am laughing as I’m rereading this. Felicity can do no wrong) . Please don't everyone attack me I know I could be alone in my views. I still loved Ben and Felicity together. I really believed that in spite of both of their stupid behavior they truly, deeply loved each other. Maybe they were just immature.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

My issue with her is this... Ben had doubts but he was honest. He never cheated on her ever. Whereas felicity took the cowards way out. I guess in a way I can understand why she couldn't trust Ben but she should never have taken him back. It would have been better to just have them make thier way back to each other. I just can't justify what she did. I also think it was just as bad on poor noel. He must have been in such a state. He loved this girl so much that he put his own self-respect on the line.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

BC100:
I read what you wrote and I very much respect your point of view...believe me I'd love to side with Felicity. After all, it was her personality and her thoughts what made me fall in love with her character and the show...But I still side with Ben. Yeah, I can tell he had been a jerk to her from the beginning, but then he changed, SHE made him change...Do you know how hard it is for a man like the character of Ben to let go of all the toughness and admit that he's deeply in love with a woman? I think that's where his confusion arises; because he can't believe how much power Felicity has over him. I think though he made her suffer a lot, she should have waited for things to work out before making a big mistake (sleeping with her best friend). Because this would not only hurt Ben and destroy their trust, but also Noel and herself...I just think that as you concluded Felicity was immature and in some ways it was shown by her impulse.

- Choni -
Old 06-17-2006, 08:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sonia, I understand your point of view too. I definitely cried many times for Ben.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Now lets cry for noel since is the noel appreciation thread.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Let's do talk about poor Noel. Is it really possible to be in love with someone for years when they don't love you back? Does this only happen on t.v.? Maybe if he just stayed away from her he could have gotten over it. How can you be "friends" with someone your in love with? Maybe he was just hoping someday. Seems like torture.
Old 06-18-2006, 06:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC100
Let's do talk about poor Noel. Is it really possible to be in love with someone for years when they don't love you back? Does this only happen on t.v.? Maybe if he just stayed away from her he could have gotten over it. How can you be "friends" with someone your in love with? Maybe he was just hoping someday. Seems like torture.

Yes. I believe it is possible to be in love with somone for years & not have them love you back! But yes, you can also be friends with that person if they are important enough to you. I have experience.

Noel knew the deal, In ways I thought he was selfish wanting all (only romantic love) or nothing from her.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks 2Nickels. I have always wondered if that was really possible.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've just watched part of the episode "Spooked". I love the part when Ben goes to Felicity's room and Noel wouldn't tell him where she is, hahah. He tells Ben that Felicity is his friend, that he doesnt' want to see her get hurt, and that he's not kidding...I love the way he behaves towards Felicity in those episodes..always being there for her, advising her on what to do about Ben (when he was actually trying to make her forget about Ben).
Ever since I've watched Felicity I thought that we all (girls, of course) have our own "Bens and Noels"...I don't know, maybe it's stupid, but I have found myself many times wondering if that person I was with was my "Ben" or my "Noel".

- Choni -
Old 06-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am going to be completely honest here. I think Noel really truly deserved alot better than the treatment that Felicty gave him as a friend and even sometimes as a girlfriend... Nobody likes to be second choice, its a tough position to be in especially if there is also a friendship that is involved here. Now mind you Noel pretty much set himself up for the fall. But Felicity also didnt help matters either. She kept going back and forth hurting not one but two guys she claimed she cared about. and neither Noel or ben deserved that. Especially Noel, who has done nothing but been a good friend to her. and I think she lost that after awhile. and I hated how Noel pretty much shot down himself emotionally because of a girl who really wasnt worth all this heartache and over. Noel is a a great guy to have and he is capable of having any girls that he wanted. I am saying he shouldnt of settle for felcity so often.
Old 06-18-2006, 04:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Wow, I haven't been to this board in quite awhile. Years actually

Noel was always my favorite character. He just had that cute nerdy way about him.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

New Scott sighting from Gawker:

Jun 27th, 2006 @ 1pm

Saw beautiful blue-eyed Scott Foley walking east through Washington Square Park on his cell phone looking like he was in a hurry.