Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2005, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's a cute picture. I've never seen it before. Where did you find it?
Old 07-22-2005, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

The official website.

kenny | credit
Old 07-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, ok.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

I added the link so you can check it out.

I wish they archived Seasons 1 & 2. But, oh well.

kenny | credit
Old 07-23-2005, 03:09 PM
New Fan

Ok, I thought they were a very sweet couple.. I always liked megan from the start, I knew she must have had something hidden within her tough girl exterior.. the money thing through me that her folks were rich, but I have seen that rebellious type before.. Sean I didn't like at first, he was this annoying guy who had a mortgage always asking ben for rent in season 1.. And what happened to that british roomate that we saw in one episode and then vanished?

So basically Sean grew enough for me to like him with her and they ended up making an awesome couple!
Old 07-23-2005, 07:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea0301
Ok, I thought they were a very sweet couple.. I always liked megan from the start, I knew she must have had something hidden within her tough girl exterior.. the money thing through me that her folks were rich, but I have seen that rebellious type before.. Sean I didn't like at first, he was this annoying guy who had a mortgage always asking ben for rent in season 1.. And what happened to that british roomate that we saw in one episode and then vanished?

So basically Sean grew enough for me to like him with her and they ended up making an awesome couple!
Same here. I didn't like Sean at first sight. But then, seasons later, I started to like him, laughing at his jokes ans quotes.

And Meghan was very funny too. Since the beginning. I like that scene on the first season when she puts her underwear on Felicity's refrigerator,
Old 07-23-2005, 11:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert LoveLace
Same here. I didn't like Sean at first sight. But then, seasons later, I started to like him, laughing at his jokes ans quotes.

And Meghan was very funny too. Since the beginning. I like that scene on the first season when she puts her underwear on Felicity's refrigerator,
Yeah, after seeing that I thought hmmm maybe that is a good idea!
Old 07-24-2005, 09:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea0301
Yeah, after seeing that I thought hmmm maybe that is a good idea!
Haheuaheiae Just picture this: everyone starting using the refrigerator to put their underwear on it
Old 12-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheKen- (View Post)
What's your fave Meghan and Sean scene??

Old 02-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved theese two

did they end up togheter? I was reading on tv.com and last it stood about them, was that he broke up with her, cause he thought he had feelings for Julie, and then her refusing to take him back. Then there were two episodes left, but they weren't mentioned

Last edited by Caliina; 02-08-2007 at 10:19 AM
Old 02-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, they got married. Those scenes with Julie were the travel to the past episodes.

Old 02-09-2007, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah...I stopped watching when they traveled throw time...it got abit out of hand...what was up with that? It started in s.4 right? Right after Elena died?
Old 02-22-2007, 03:57 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, those were just four eps. Elena didn't lie at the end and then comes then end...

Old 04-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Loyal Fan

They were my second favorite couple. They were always making me laugh. I read somewhere that Meghan is best friends with Greg's wife in real life so that's cool.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

I really like (I say present tense because I watch Felicity, I'm in the 4th season, hehe.) Meghan and Sean. They're both weird, and freaky and self centered (especially Meghan) but they're fun. I enjoy watching their scenes during all the Ben/Felicity/Noel drama.
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"