Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-25-2007, 11:05 AM
New Fan

Help Felicity Fan

I have never been on a forum before. I am a huge Keri Russell /felicity fan. I was recently watching the second season of Felcity when I went to put in disc six. I realized it was missing and I have turned my home upside down looking for it. If any fan can help me replace this I would be eternally grateful. my email is rgrace@email.com. Also the best episode it the movie canister/time machine. I cry everytime I see it.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome to the board. Have you tired searching on ebay to see if you can just buy the disc. Man, i would be mad too. I hope you are able to get it. If it were me i would type in google for single felicity disc and see what comes up.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Welcome the board rgrace! I hope you can find your disk or replace it!
Old 07-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrace (View Post)
I have never been on a forum before. I am a huge Keri Russell /felicity fan. I was recently watching the second season of Felcity when I went to put in disc six. I realized it was missing and I have turned my home upside down looking for it. If any fan can help me replace this I would be eternally grateful. my email is rgrace@email.com. Also the best episode it the movie canister/time machine. I cry everytime I see it.
i can do it...

but it might take up two 2 weeks.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:49 AM
Total Fan

That's a nightmare! I've been there too... Last year I've lost the last cd of Dawson's 4th Season and I found it months ago under the coach. I was all happy, just until I put it on and I realized it didn't work out anymore.
I bought it at amazon.com because here, in Spain, there's no Dawson's Creek dvds, and I can't order another box-set just for one cd, so I never replaced it.

Old 08-03-2007, 09:05 AM
Total Fan

Oh, god I can't believe it!!! I've been trying to see disc 1 of Second Season the whole day and it doesn't run. I'm so sad.
I'm going to try and look if I can find that disc.
If someone can help me, please, it would be wonderful.