Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2007, 12:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

what i would like to know and maybe you can help how is he in the real life?i mean as you read from the magazine is he similar to the carachter of ben or not?is he easygoing or not?it is strange the maybe he does't have an official web site in which you can contact him here in italy actors have it and somethimes youcan also talk to them with the chat....
Old 09-06-2007, 02:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

it is so sad that searching i internet everything abiout felicity's show is almost gone!!!i found felicity page site the unofficial site of scott speedman but all the news i are really old they are all from 2004!!
Old 09-06-2007, 07:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clelia78 (View Post)
what i would like to know and maybe you can help how is he in the real life?i mean as you read from the magazine is he similar to the carachter of ben or not?is he easygoing or not?it is strange the maybe he does't have an official web site in which you can contact him here in italy actors have it and somethimes youcan also talk to them with the chat....

Here is his official web page if you would like to look at it. I believe from reading interviews that he is simular to Ben He is pretty Shy and he is really big into swimming and basketball just like Ben was.

Scott Speedman's Home Court
Old 09-06-2007, 12:26 PM
Supreme Fan

Just so you know, Scott Speedman's Home Court is not an official site. It is fan run. Our poster, ErinW does a great job with it.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Total Fan

A really nice job! It's a great site.

Old 09-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you very much for the help i cecked the website and it is great!!!he is so similar to ben he is very easygoing!!!and he seems very linked to his mum...i didn''t know that he left the college...it is written that he lives in eastside near downtown silver lake L.A. ia a big place? i would like to leave for los angeles and go searching for him...please if anyone knows the name of his agent or an address in which i can write to him please let me know it...it will be possible that he will come back chatting in internet?thank you again you helped really much and i am very happy to start chatting with you!!
Old 09-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Felicity made Time Magazine's list of The 100 Best TV Shows of All Time. They embedded a clip of Felicity and Ben from the beginning of Felicity Was Here.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser_Soze (View Post)
Felicity made Time Magazine's list of The 100 Best TV Shows of All Time. They embedded a clip of Felicity and Ben from the beginning of Felicity Was Here.
Wow, that is awesome! There have been a lot of shows out there so this is a big honor. Thanks for the update, Keyser.

~FAB
Old 09-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser_Soze (View Post)
hey that's exciting!!
Old 09-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Supreme Fan

That is wonderful news about Felicity being chosen! Thank you for posting that!

This is what TIME says about the show.

The finest, funniest and quirkiest of the '90s explosion of young-adult dramas, this WB bildungsroman was a rare soap about a young woman in which her personal growth was as important as her love life. True, the title character (Keri Russell) moved across country to follow high-school crush Ben (Scott Speedman) to the University of New York (strongly based on NYU), and the hook of the series was her choice between him and her friend Noel (Scott Foley). But the real storyline—the way it is in college—was as much about discovering what she wanted to do, what her interests were and who she was. Unlike many teen soaps, Felicity recognized that its characters weren't fully formed: they experimented, they made mistakes, they contradicted themselves and surprised you. Like My So-Called Life and Freaks and Geeks did for high school, Felicity took on college and aced the test.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:12 AM
Supreme Fan

There are some pictures of Scott Speedman from the Toronto Film Festival up at Gettyimages.com
Old 09-16-2007, 08:26 AM
Supreme Fan

The Emmy Awards are tonight so if anyone watches them please look for Greg Grunberg wiht he cast of "Heroes."

I don't like award show so the most I will do is flip back & forth to them.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Cool a list with Freeks and Geeks, My So Called Life, Felicity, X-Files, Arrested Development,Alfred Hitchcock Presents, King of the Hill, and The Larry Sanders Show. It still missed a few great shows but it's only one persons opinion so...
Old 09-18-2007, 03:17 PM
Supreme Fan

Lastkiss, over at the Speedy thread on the Male celbs board found this. I posted it in the Speedy thread but also wanted to post it here.

Principal photography begins on Egoyan's new film
Updated Mon. Sep. 17 2007 2:13 PM ET

The Canadian Press

TORONTO -- Prominent Canadian filmmaker Atom Egoyan has started shooting his new film "Adoration,'' about a teenager who uses the Internet to misrepresent himself.

Egoyan's production company, Ego Film Arts, in association with The Film Farm, say principal photography began in Toronto on Monday and will continue in and around the area through Oct. 22.

The film stars Arsinee Khanjian, Scott Speedman, Rachel Blanchard, Noam Jenkins, Devon Bostick and Kenneth Welsh and explores the nature of how we relate to media, said Egoyan.

"When I started exploring technology in the '80s, I always thought that these instruments distanced us from each other,'' Egoyan, who co-wrote the film, said in a release.

"But now I realize it's actually about putting us much closer to each other than we ever would have expected.''

The Oscar-nominated Egoyan, who lives in Toronto, is also producing the film, along with Simone Urdl and Jennifer Weiss of The Film Farm.

Acclaimed Canadian producer Robert Lantos, who has worked with Egoyan on six other projects, is executive producer of this piece.

Maximum Films owns worldwide distribution rights to the film, excluding France, where ARP will handle it.

CTV.ca | Principal photography begins on Egoyan's new film
Old 09-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Congrats to "Felicity" for being in Time's 100 Best Shows of All Time! This show definitely deserves that title.
Melissa&Joey Emily&Aiden Logan&Veronica Mick&Beth Ross&Rachel