Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-30-2007, 10:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for the wonderful pics of our Sean, he will always be Sean to me.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:52 PM
Supreme Fan

greg still does look very young. I had read that he has signed wiht Weight Watchers to be their first male spokesperson & that he has lost over 30 lbs.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Here are some more...the whole cast looks amazing.

ohnotheydidnt: "HEROES" World Tour ContinuesGreg Grunbe
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-31-2007, 05:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

hi to everyone i have the 2 soundtracks of felicity but there are no the best dongs!!!anyone can help me to find all the songs of felicity seasons?thanxClelia
Old 08-31-2007, 06:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I love this pics, thank you.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Can anyone help me i would like to know where scott lives not the address i know that it is impossible but the city or the street in which he lives i would like to know what he's doing know please help me i write from italy...thanx
Old 09-03-2007, 02:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Or anyone knows where is easy to meet him?thank you so much
Old 09-03-2007, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Greg looks awesome.
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"
Old 09-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Supreme Fan

clelia78,
Welcome ot the Felicity board.

I can understand you wanting to meet Scott (Speedman or Foley?) if possible but I don't know if anyone here knows where he lives.

Please do not post it on a public board as I will delete that information.

All I know is that he lives in Los Angeles, which is very big.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

naturally i wouldn't expect to have his own personal address but seen that is non so popular anynmore i would love maybe to know where is easy to meet him i heard he lives in silver lake LA is that very big?i talked about scott speedman or you know maybe an address in which i can write to him in which for example someone has aklready wrritten and he has replied even just wih an autograph? thanx
Old 09-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Loyal Fan

I know they have a felicity address you can write to the cast witch should go directly to them but i'm not sure if they still have it or not.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Honestly, I do not know how big Silver Lake is because I have never been there. it is a part of LA. I don't even know who his agent is or you could try something there. But Scott will be in Toronto filming a new movie called "Adoration" until almost the end of October. he will also be appearin at The Toronto International Film Festival so we should have pictures from that.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

thank you very very much for your help i already tried to write to felicity cast i saw the address in internet but the letter came back home because the address is unvalid i think is no more possible to write to them to this address if anyone in the future knows where i can write to him or the name of his agent please let me konw that....i would like to live in toronto so i could try to meeet him while he is playng the film in usa is he still a popular actor?maybe in the future he will come to italy to play a film....how is he in the real life?
Old 09-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

thank you very very much for your help i already tried to write to felicity cast i saw the address in internet but the letter came back home because the address is unvalid i think is no more possible to write to them to this address if anyone in the future knows where i can write to him or the name of his agent please let me konw that....i would like to live in toronto so i could try to meeet him while he is playng the film in usa is he still a popular actor?maybe in the future he will come to italy to play a film....how is he in the real life?
Old 09-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Part-Time Fan