Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-22-2007, 08:10 AM
Supreme Fan

There is talk that Keri will be returning to "Scrubs" for its final season.

From today's Ask Ausiello.

Question: Just wondered if you had any scoop on any guest stars we can expect to see on Scrubs this season... like Tom Cavanaugh, perhaps?— Annie
Ausiello: Tom will be back as J.D.'s bro in Episode 3. My reigning BFF Keri Russell is also expected to return, her schedule permitting.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Total Fan

That is awsome!!!!!!!!! Just awsome!!!!!!! I love Scrubs, and I loved Keri on it.

Old 08-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Supreme Fan

I posted this in the Speedy thread but also wanted to post it here.

Egoyan unleashes 'Adoration'
Film to star Speedman, Blanchard
By TAMSEN TILLSON

TORONTO -- Atom Egoyan's next project will star Scott Speedman, Rachel Blanchard, Devon Bostick plus his wife and longtime muse, Arsinee Khanjian.
Egoyan described pic, titled "Adoration" and which begins lensing in Toronto in mid-September, as a drama that deals with teens navigating "this brave new world and how people can invent themselves, or re-invent themselves, through technology."

The script for the C$5 million ($4.7 million) feature is "fluid," just the way Egoyan said he likes it.

Executive produced by Robert Lantos, "Adoration" is produced by Egoyan and Simone Urdl and Jennifer Weiss, the duo who, along with Daniel Iron, produced Sarah Polley's "Away From Her."

Lantos' new distribution shingle, called Maximum Films, is the Canadian distributor, with ARP handling distribution in France.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the info on Scrubs, 2Nickels.
I tivo'd the two episodes she was in, and really liked them a lot. She was great in them.
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-23-2007, 10:50 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for the news about Scott too!!

Old 08-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news everyone!
Old 08-29-2007, 07:37 AM
Supreme Fan

I saw greg grunberg on Access Hollywood last night wiht some of the "Heroes" cast promoting the show in Tokyo, Japan.

That shwo isn't even shown there yet.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Total Fan

WOW! That's great!!

Old 08-29-2007, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Nickels (View Post)
I saw greg grunberg on Access Hollywood last night wiht some of the "Heroes" cast promoting the show in Tokyo, Japan.

That shwo isn't even shown there yet.
That sounds cool! I'd love to see pics of the event!
Old 08-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _virgo_ (View Post)
That sounds cool! I'd love to see pics of the event!
Ask, and you shall receive.

ohnotheydidnt: "HEROES" World Tour Continues Sendhil Ra
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-29-2007, 12:14 PM
Total Fan

natyFAB, you're like Santa Claus!!
Thanks. He looks awsome

Old 08-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by natyFAB (View Post)
Oh god! You're awesome!
Greg looks great. And the rest of the cast, especially, Ali!
Old 08-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for posting the pictures.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

No problem. It was my pleasure. I'm usually on the receiving end of goodies on this awesome board, so it's nice to be able to provide something, for a change.
Greg does look good, no? I remember someone posting that snippet from Ausiello where he said he lost about 25 lbs. or so. I'm just amazed at how young he looks. Like he hasn't aged a bit.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:06 AM
Total Fan

He does look great. True he looks younger.