Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Supreme Fan

Toscane, Welcome to the Felicity board. I am so glad you found us. This is definitely a good place to introduce yourself. We hope you post often.
Old 02-09-2005, 05:34 AM
Total Fan

Welcome to the Felicity board, Toscane! I hope you will come back often. We love talking about our favorite show. And it's always a pleasure to talk with new fans as they discover the show and see all the episodes.

Tumblr
Old 02-09-2005, 06:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toscane
Hi eveyone! So, I'm french (in andvance, sorry for all the mistakes I can do ) and to be fair, I have only seen 7 or 8 eppies of Felicity but that was enough for me to love that serie! I plan to buy the dvd so that I could enjoy the whole serie.
I wanted to post here to share my love for this show with you because there seems to be a wonderful atmosphere here!
Hope to discuss very often with you!
Toscane, bienvenue! Je ne suis pas francais, je suis anglais, mais je peut parler un petit peu de francais.

(That's about all I can manage at the moment ).
Old 02-09-2005, 10:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Bienvenue Toscane, I am also a new member on this board, and I love it...
If you plan to buy the dvd, be careful to have a multi region dvd player, because in Europe we are region 2. Anyway, if you need something, maybe I can help you.
Chcal.
Old 02-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you everybody for all your sweet words! I feel very welcomed! I's very nice !
that will be with a great pleasure that I will post here. I hope to be able to watch more Felicity eppies very soon because ,so far, my Felicity knowledge all amounts to what happenned between the pilot and "Finally"(season1)!

THe Idiot Tu parles très bien français! That's great!

Chcal you are totally right as for the dvd player. Actually. I don't have a multi region one. That's the problem.

I was thinking about trying the tape trading but I don't know anything about it. Plus, I also love the serie "that 70s show", which doesn't air anymore in France.
If someone have advice to give me about it, I will appreciate a lot!

Hi! and thank you for your sweetness!

O'Stevens~Pacey/Andie~Ross/Rachel~Hyde/Jackie

avie made by trutdelamode(LJ)
Old 02-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Total Fan

Toscane, I am not really sure where you can look into tape trading. Also, have you tried ebay.com? They often have copies of Felicity for sale there. That's where I got some of my tapes from, and at a very reasonable price. I guess you can hope for a new, multi-region player. Maybe ask for it for your birthday? If nothing else works, please feel free to email me and perhaps we can figure something out.

Erin, I had to edit out part of your message because we can't link to other message boards here. Thanks.

Tumblr

Last edited by 2Nickels; 02-09-2005 at 07:37 PM
Old 02-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Erinw Thank you so much for your advice. I will try ebay: maybe I will find something .
I let you know if I find something! You're very sweet!

Old 02-24-2005, 09:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Toscane, I sent you a PM about tape trading.

Tag along on Felicity and Ben's Road Trip!
Old 02-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Please add me to the list i have been a fan of the show from the beginning
Old 02-24-2005, 05:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Caleon I pmed you back I hope you've received it well because I don't really know how "the pm system" works!

Old 03-14-2005, 04:19 PM
New Fan

ooh add me. i think this was one of the most brilliant shows ever shown on television. too many people write it off as just another "wb show" but I think it was so mature and engrossing..it was like a feature film every week. and that's my two cents. and i'm a GUY. so this isn't just a chick show.
Old 03-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Total Fan

Welcome to the Felicity board, sph84! We are glad to have you join us. It's also nice to have another male around here. Please excuse any gushing over Scott Speedman that you observe. Many of the ladies here think he's the best looking guy on this planet.

Tumblr
Old 03-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Passionate Fan

sph84, Welcome to the Felicity board. It's always exciting to see new people post here and I added your name to the Felicity faithful. Hope we see you often.

Love, Jan
Old 03-14-2005, 07:31 PM
New Fan

thanks for the welcomes..oh and i guess i should mention i'm gay..so GUSH all you want. haha. but i think keri might have me questioning it..she's too amazing for the eyes.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:23 AM
Supreme Fan

It is always wonderful to have new people on the board.