Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

"All good things...must come to an end" -
Old 10-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Total Fan

I love that line... I loved those eps (Joey&Pacey forever!!!!), but it's so sad!!!
I'm gonna try to get back our board, as long as I can!!

Old 10-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Thank you Jerry & Virgo & everyone. I loved being a mod here & I tried to model myself after the wonderful people who did the job before me.

It has been a great 9 yr. ride on this board for the show!!
Old 10-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Total Fan

It's been a pleasure! It's hard to say goodbye... You did really good, 2Nickles. I'm glad for all the people I've met here, and the happiness I found everytime I got here.
Thanks everybody who supported the board, and love Felicity as much as I do.

Old 10-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Total Fan

This is very, very sad news. I am sorry to hear that our board is closing, and a part of me can't even believe it's happening. I wasn't entirely shocked by the news, as I saw it coming for some time now, but it's still heartbreaking. I feel somewhat guilty that I haven't been more active on this board lately, but I guess all good things to come to an end. And I have way more trouble on my hands now with two little boys at home. Anyway, I want to thank 2Nickels and Granny for being our fearless leaders for so long. You are both terrific and so supportive of our show. I am truly grateful for all the wonderful people I have met through this board. Many have become true friends, and will be for life. My love to everyone here, and I'll see you on the other boards. Take care!

Tumblr
Old 10-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Nickels (View Post)
I posted this on the board closure thread but I also wanted to post this here.

Everyone!! I am very, very sad that this boprd is closing but we have had an aamazing run!! The show has been off the air for 5 yrs!! Think about what a great place Fan Forum has provcided for us to share our wonderful show!!

We will always have this wonderful wonderful show & we can move to the TV show board & talk about the actors on the male celebrities board & Female celebs board!!

Please do not think of this as an ending just a different sort of way to celebrate Felicity!

I have been a memeber of this board for over 7 & a half years & I have "met" a lot of wonderful people online. Some who have become personal friends. This special show has brought us together & I hope we can celebrate it in the next few days.

Great post, I'm glad you're staying positive! I'm still a bit bummed though...
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"