Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-29-2006, 01:17 PM
Total Fan

I love Meghan ones.

Old 03-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Total Fan

"I've become a real believer in not defining every single thing. Seems like everytime you think you've figured out what something is, it just becomes something else." Sally

Old 03-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

This was a very funny scene

Felicity: [Holding a pair of panties] Hey... um... are -- are these yours?
Meghan: Yeah.
Felicity: They were in my refrigerator.
Meghan: Oh, I know. I haven't done that since I was a kid. It feels so good, cold underwear in the morning.

- Choni -
Old 03-08-2007, 02:18 PM
Total Fan

good one too!

Noel's famous question: Want some candy??

Old 03-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Addicted Fan

OK, this is really a weak quote, but it meant a lot when the characters said it, "Hey."

I love when the series ended and they did the montage with a bunch of hey's
Old 03-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Total Fan

It's a symbol!!!!! The "Hey" tribute was so special.

Old 03-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

This little speech really moved me. Come to think of it, Ben was great at giving incredibly romantic and meaningful little speeches (in "Felicity was here" in "the Aretha Theory") don't you guys think?

Ben Covington: Look, I... I understand why you rather see Felicity with someone like Noel. Someone who's obviously going to make it. And probably long before, I mean, I figure out what I'm going to be doing with my life. But I always remember this one thing a teacher said, which was, all the interesting people she knew they had no idea what they were going to do with their lives when they were 20. So chances are, I'm going to turn out to be a pretty interesting guy. Look, for some reason, Felicity cares about me. And on a good day, I feel like I might become everything she sees in me. It is because of that, it is because of about a million other reasons that she means pretty much the world to me.

- Choni -
Old 03-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Total Fan

Oh, I love that touching scene!!
Fel's mom realized how good Ben was, and how in love he's with Fel. She was sort of gealous there...

Old 03-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sally's lines were pretty amazing. A beautiful one is:

Sally Reardon: I guess when your heart gets broken, you sort of start to see the cracks in everything. I'm convinced that tragedy wants to harden us, and that our mission is to never let it.

- Choni -
Old 03-16-2007, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
I love this I posted in other thread:

Meghan: (Living with Felicity) It's like living with a TV that's always playing Little House on the Prairie, only with more sweaters.
Meghan rocks my socks
Old 04-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherGeye (View Post)
Felicity (V/O): Dear Ben. This wasn’t the way it was supposed to end. But you know that. At least, I know you used to. It doesn’t seem that long ago that I thought we’d be spending the rest of our lives together. But now it’s six months later and you’re in Arizona. And I’m here in Palo Alto. And somehow it’s okay. I mean, it’s actually good. Just so you know, everyone’s doing great. Sean and Noel have, like, a real business. They’re happy. And Meghan, despite her issues, still wants to be a psychiatrist. She’ll probably be amazing at it. I’ll probably become her first client. It’s ironic how sometimes the thing you’re fighting is actually yourself. After everything, despite everything, I realized I wanted to become a doctor. Of course, my parents couldn’t be happier. But now I know, I’m not doing it for them. I’m doing it for me. Because maybe I can make a difference. So who knows, Ben, maybe we’ll both be doctors. Anyway, I know you’re busy, but, um, gimme a call or write me a letter...or send me a tape. I’d love to hear your voice. Love always, Felicity.

Ben: Hey.
Felicity: What are you... What are you doing here?
Ben: I was just at the registrar’s office. I was signing up for classes. I, uh... I talked to Lauren. She’s gonna move back here. You were right. It was my turn.

OMG i love this note she writes to ben. Oh how do i miss the show. I'm going to go have to watch it tonight.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I love all the sally quotes. I just love how she always has something to say.

I think my favorite is when she says.

You can't know who that person is, the person who will become your ultimate confidant, your soul mate, or your lover. - Sally
Old 04-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Y'all have great quotes. Took a lot of mine.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:58 AM
Total Fan

Where do your signature come from??

Old 04-06-2007, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Are you talking to Brachelfan? Because her sig is from One Tree Hill.
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"