Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-17-2006, 03:00 PM
New Fan

From The Graduate

Felicity (V/O): Dear Ben. This wasn’t the way it was supposed to end. But you know that. At least, I know you used to. It doesn’t seem that long ago that I thought we’d be spending the rest of our lives together. But now it’s six months later and you’re in Arizona. And I’m here in Palo Alto. And somehow it’s okay. I mean, it’s actually good. Just so you know, everyone’s doing great. Sean and Noel have, like, a real business. They’re happy. And Meghan, despite her issues, still wants to be a psychiatrist. She’ll probably be amazing at it. I’ll probably become her first client. It’s ironic how sometimes the thing you’re fighting is actually yourself. After everything, despite everything, I realized I wanted to become a doctor. Of course, my parents couldn’t be happier. But now I know, I’m not doing it for them. I’m doing it for me. Because maybe I can make a difference. So who knows, Ben, maybe we’ll both be doctors. Anyway, I know you’re busy, but, um, gimme a call or write me a letter...or send me a tape. I’d love to hear your voice. Love always, Felicity.

Ben: Hey.
Felicity: What are you... What are you doing here?
Ben: I was just at the registrar’s office. I was signing up for classes. I, uh... I talked to Lauren. She’s gonna move back here. You were right. It was my turn.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't remember if anyone has already posted this quoted, it's a good one, always makes me laugh...

Javier: Oh my God he’s walking over here. Benjamin, pretend we’re dating.

(Felicity starts to splutter with laughter but stops quickly).

Ben: No! There’s no way! No way!
Javier: Yeah. (Loudly) Oh, and then for my birthday, Benjamin gave me a bubble bath with a lot of candles and aromatherapy (he giggles as Ben is squirming in discomfort and then lowers his voice). Benjamin, whisper into my earlobe.

Ben: Javier, I quit!

- Choni -
Old 07-19-2006, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Great quotes, everyone!

Here's one of my favorites... Mainly, because it was so honest. It's from Hot Objects

Quote:
FELICITY: Sally, I would only say this to you, so after you listen to this tape, you have to erase it. But I can actually picture what it might be like to be with a man for the first time, sexually. If you're laughing at me right now, I don't blame you.

kenny | credit
Old 07-20-2006, 01:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

This is one of my favorites. I repeat it to myself a lot, especially lately.

Quote:
It's one things to say you're gonna let go. It's another to actually do it..to loosen your grip and let yourself fall.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:46 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soniagranelli
I don't remember if anyone has already posted this quoted, it's a good one, always makes me laugh...

Javier: Oh my God he’s walking over here. Benjamin, pretend we’re dating.

(Felicity starts to splutter with laughter but stops quickly).

Ben: No! There’s no way! No way!
Javier: Yeah. (Loudly) Oh, and then for my birthday, Benjamin gave me a bubble bath with a lot of candles and aromatherapy (he giggles as Ben is squirming in discomfort and then lowers his voice). Benjamin, whisper into my earlobe.

Ben: Javier, I quit!

I laugh at this everytime, I watch this episode.... It never gets old!!!
Old 07-28-2006, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

I don't know if this one has been posted but I crack up everytime I see this scene.

Sean: Hey, you know I really think it's swollen. I really do.
Ben: What?
Sean: Can you just check it?
Ben: What? No way. No way. No way.
Sean: Please.
Ben: No.
Sean: Come on, just feel my nut.
Ben:What? No!!! Go to, go to a doctor that feels nuts. Please.
Noel: Yeah like a urologist.
Ben: Yes go to one of them.
Sean: Urologist?
Ben: Yes
Sean: Okay.
Ben: Okay.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Cindy!!! that's a great one , thanks!

- Choni -
Old 07-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ben: You're gonna kick my ass? With what, your computer?

Old 07-29-2006, 11:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason's Lover4life
Ben: You're gonna kick my ass? With what, your computer?

That one is really funny.
Old 07-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

I don't think this quote has been added and since it's one of the main reasons I still like Felicity/Noel even though they didn't end up together I have to add it.

Felicity: It turns out Noel left me this incredible letter. This is what he wrote. Dear Felicity,
Although it's true it seems imposible. Nine months ago I didn't even know you. Now I can say with absolute certainty that there's no one on the planet that means more to me than you. Whatever happened with you and Ben. Whatever happens with you and anyone. It could never change the way I feel. So with that I conclude this sappy yet sincere letter and ask you to please seriously consider using the enclosed.
Love Noel
Old 07-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Cindy - that is a great quote.....which reminded me of a dozen quotes from that beautifully written episode that I loved and wanted to post with a little commentary thrown in...

Surprise, surprise they are Felicity and Ben related....

Place - In the loft
Ben: How is that a reason for us not to drive cross-country together?
Felicity: .........Because
Ben: Because? That's your reason, "Because?!"
I loved both of their expressions....

Place - In the dorm
Felicity: You and I both know that if we were to drive cross country, it would never be platonic.
Ben: So?
Felicity: Ben!
He had such the mischevious look in his eyes when he responded to her....loved it.

Place - In the loft
Ben: But I like you....I can't help it...I mean...you're crazy (he laughs)..and you analyze everything and that kind of scared me at first...but, I don't know...you're really smart about things and you've been a good friend to me and I really like you......Look we have a chance to go on this trip together and I really want to do it.
Felicity: I want to do it too
I loved the fact that you could tell that Scott and Keri got a kick out of those lines and I'm so happy the editors kept that take because it was so natural....
Old 07-31-2006, 07:16 AM
Total Fan

Great quotes and commentary, beth. It just makes me smile.

Tumblr
Old 08-02-2006, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

These quotes are so fun to read! This one is a great one too!:

“The truth is I can't be with you like this. I mean, I know I said that I could, but I can't. I just can't compromise myself like that. I mean I'm an emotional person. I feel things and I need to be able to get upset and talk about how I'm feeling. I mean that's just...that's who I am and I can't change it. I don't want to. And the thing is you knew that, you knew it and you still pursued me because you want something with me, you just aren't strong enough to have it which...in a way makes you a coward. And the saddest part is that...one day you're gonna wake up and you're gonna realize what you missed and it's gonna be too late. (Felicity to Ben)”
Old 08-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys! I've just watched "The Power of the ex" for the tenth time, and thought there were a few funny quotes to share:

Quote:
NOEL: I know. But I had a couple of good ideas and uh, I'm not really spending that much time on it. I wasn't sure why I shouldn't be doing it, you know? Plus, like I said, it's good practice. So... And I guess I'm, I'm a little confused.
FELICITY: Confused? Uh, what're you confused about? Are you going back to Hannah because GOD THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!
(Felicity's face when she says that is priceless! hehe)

Quote:
Javier bursts through the curtains. I can't really describe his dancing in words. It's hilariously horrible. Elena looks like she can't believe it. Javier finishes his routine knealing on the floor with his hands over his head.
JAVIER: Okay what's wrong why are you looking like that.
ELENA: It's terrible.
JAVIER: What is.
ELENA: You, the dance, everything.
JAVIER: What should I do, the audition's tomorrow!
ELENA: Forget about it, you're never gonna get that part! You have some kind of dance dislexia or something. I can't work with you

- Choni -
Old 12-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Total Fan

Noel to Ben: "She loves you, not me".