Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2007, 04:00 AM
Total Fan

genki, you are totally right.

I'm going to NY and Boston for the honeymoon. I have a family in Northwood, NH who I spent a summer with ten years ago, and I hope I can see them again. And I'm willing to come back to NY, 'cause I only spent one day there, and there's so much to see. I will definately go to West Village to see where Keri lives. Oh, it would be a dream come true to get to see her!!

2Nickles, BTW, in Northwood it's freezing cold in winter, so I can imagine how cold it is where you live.

Last edited by bbcountry; 02-05-2007 at 11:45 AM
Old 02-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Sorry for this being off topic of what you all are discussing but have any of you ever felt the theme of Felicity was your anthem?

I just think it really fits me right now! I'm not the "same version" of a person I was almost two years ago when I last saw a good friend of mine!

I used to be the one who was such the cheerleader and had hope until there was none and then one time my hope was crushed when I lost a cousin tragically(he was declared brain dead at 25).

I mean I still have hope but it's not the same as it was and I panic very easily like I did the day he died!

Sorry for rambling the song is just so fitting for me!
Old 02-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoganFan (View Post)
Sorry for this being off topic of what you all are discussing but have any of you ever felt the theme of Felicity was your anthem?

I just think it really fits me right now! I'm not the "same version" of a person I was almost two years ago when I last saw a good friend of mine!

I used to be the one who was such the cheerleader and had hope until there was none and then one time my hope was crushed when I lost a cousin tragically(he was declared brain dead at 25).

I mean I still have hope but it's not the same as it was and I panic very easily like I did the day he died!

Sorry for rambling the song is just so fitting for me!
I am sorry to hear about your loss.

I think in a way the theme song is true for many. You always kind of change but never completely...
Old 02-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
I am sorry to hear about your loss.

I think in a way the theme song is true for many. You always kind of change but never completely...
Thanks. You're right Thanks for listening!
Old 02-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Total Fan

bbcountry, congrats on your upcoming wedding. I am very happy for you. I wish you and your soon-to-be hubby lots of happiness.

Tumblr
Old 02-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinw (View Post)
bbcountry, congrats on your upcoming wedding. I am very happy for you. I wish you and your soon-to-be hubby lots of happiness.
Thanks erin!!!! I'm gonna post a pic with my wedding dress, so you can tell me what you think. I'm happy to share you with you all, guys.

I'm going to wear a veil too. But I don't know what I'm going to do with my hair yet. Well, here it is:

Old 02-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Supreme Fan

bbcountry, it is a beautiful gown. I think a simple veil would make it really pretty.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Oh that is a beautiful dress bbcountry. So simple, so elegant. It is perfect.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:39 AM
Total Fan

Thanks!!!!!! I really apreciate it!!!!

Old 02-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

That's a beautiful dress, bbcountry. Very elegant. And the lace is stunning.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Total Fan

Thanks!! Yeah, I love the lace.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

That is a gorgeous dress. My sister got a bridal magazine because she's funny and has been planning her wedding since she's like 10. Half the dresses were scary. That is so pretty though. I adore it.

.icon.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:45 AM
Total Fan

Thank you!! I'm glad you like it.
I've never planned my wedding before, and it's really streessing for me, so your sister is doing the right thing. I hope I would have known how I wanted it all, becuase I'm going crazy!!
Im happy because I have my honeymoon set, in NY, and hopefully I will see Keri around... It would be the best!

Old 04-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bel- thanks for post the pic here too! I am sure you will be beautiful.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Your dress is very pretty!! I can see why you chose it.

I hoep you enjoy your NY honeymoon.