Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   The 80s (http://www.fanforum.com/f129/)
-   -   Star Wars Franchise #7 - "I've got a bad feeling about this." (http://www.fanforum.com/f129/star-wars-franchise-7-ive-got-bad-feeling-about-63189196/)

Barrybgb 04-22-2017 10:47 AM

Star Wars Franchise #7 - "I've got a bad feeling about this."
 
http://fanfest.com/wp-content/upload...2ec04e3cc6.jpg

Thread #7 for anything and everything Star Wars!

StarWars.com | The Official Star Wars Website

http://i66.tinypic.com/14136gh.jpg

Melis 04-22-2017 11:10 AM

Nice graphics

Barrybgb 04-22-2017 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melis (Post 89908577)
Nice graphics

Lots of cool images to use.

Melis 04-22-2017 11:25 AM

There's never a shortage with SW.

Barrybgb 04-24-2017 06:56 AM


GardenSirens 04-24-2017 09:44 AM

that's all sorts of inappropriate and awesome!

Melis 04-24-2017 03:48 PM

Oh boy! lol

I'm already getting ready for May 4th. I know you SW experts will give me tips for fun in my classroom.

Barrybgb 04-24-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melis (Post 89944664)
Oh boy! lol

I'm already getting ready for May 4th. I know you SW experts will give me tips for fun in my classroom.

Oh, that is coming up. We will have to think.

Melis 04-24-2017 05:35 PM

Last year we had a scavenger hunt, trivia, game, etc.

I think this year we'll take SW selfies with the ipads. lol

Barrybgb 04-25-2017 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melis (Post 89946024)
Last year we had a scavenger hunt, trivia, game, etc.

I think this year we'll take SW selfies with the ipads. lol

Star Wars selfies?

Melis 04-25-2017 08:00 AM

They use an iPad to take a pic of themselves and make themselves look like one of the characters.

Barrybgb 04-25-2017 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melis (Post 89954552)
They use an iPad to take a pic of themselves and make themselves look like one of the characters.

Oh! I bet that is cool.

Melis 04-25-2017 08:34 AM

My kids love doing stuff like that. I'll post a pic after we do them.

Barrybgb 04-26-2017 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melis (Post 89954828)
My kids love doing stuff like that. I'll post a pic after we do them.

That would be great. Look forward to seeing them!

Melis 04-26-2017 08:51 AM

I can't wait for the day. It's always fun.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.
Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.