Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dan goes "DJ did you wash your hands" and Darlene was like "God I hope so"

I just watched the eppy where Roseanne hits DJ and she feels really bad about it, I always tear up at that scene every time. I think Roseanne did a great acting job at feeling real bad in character about hitting him.
My LJ
Old 03-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

i love that episode. Roseanne was great in that episode. I love when she would pull out some emotional acting instead of relying on comedy
Old 03-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here, what did you think of the whole Jackie and Fred relationship and them having a baby together? Did you think it was wrong that she didnt want him to have anything to do with their baby because she thought he kept trying to be in a relationship with her? I actually started to get annoyed with Jackie in the six season, but she lighten up after awhile. I like when we found out she slept with 60 men
My LJ
Old 03-27-2007, 10:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

lol jackie. that dinner convo with fred was hilarious.

i did get annoyed when she thought fred only wanted to help with the baby to be near her lol. i loved when roseanne asked her that anything fred did was just to be with her lol
Old 03-28-2007, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I thought Fred was annoying. He meant well, but he bugged me.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oxygen had like a roseanne marathon today. They showed when darlene found out she was pregnant..omg i love when roseanne joke-guesses it lol

they also showed when dan got his heart-attack. That scene in the next episode room where he talks to God from his bed and roseanne talks to God from the hallway is such a great scene
Old 03-30-2007, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Does Darlene get pregant in season seven or eight?

Oh I cried when I first saw the scene with Dan talking to God. John Goodman is such a talented guy.
My LJ
Old 03-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

i'm not sure what season...i can't keep track of them lol.

I saw today the episode where roseanne finds out dan is cheating on his diet. That fight, i remember how shocke di was when i first saw that, that was like their big fight..i can't think of any other fight bigger than that 1,
Old 04-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Was that the one where they were throwing stuff around the living room and she busts the tv with something (forgot what it was, lol)?
My LJ
Old 04-01-2007, 12:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

yeah thats the 1. And she breaks the tv with that godzilla toy lol
Old 04-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes thats it, I thought it was some toy but I wasnt sure And Dan tries to put the couch outside the front door lol
My LJ
Old 04-08-2007, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I saw one of the eps from the lottery season. Jackie went out on a date with that prince or whatever he was.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ "I helped pick the numbers!">..lol that always makes me laugh

tonight i saw the episode where at the end, Jackie and Fred decide to divorce. I always like dhow that was handled. Just quietly over dinner, a big contrast from what you usually see in shows when it comes to deciding on divorce
Old 04-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Lol! That was a little cheesey.

I don't remember the divorce, but you're right. Divorces don't usually go quietly on the show.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

That Prince guy was weird looking, I thought. In ways I was happy they won the lottery but then I wish they didnt win it cause it just got weirder and weirder until the series final.
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread