Moderator Support Team

good luck donna
Old 12-08-2018, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks so much, Jen.

I have peer reviews and my professor's reviews to do. The peer reviews today and see what corrections I will have to do for my report that's due Friday.

Donna
Old 12-08-2018, 06:36 PM
Absolute Fan

OMG did fall off the planet or something

Okay I failed NaNoWriMo for like 30k so it made 20k within NaNo but still decided I am not a looser because now it's also my ten year fanfiction writing anniversary fic alongside devoting it to fandom community as a tribute to my best written fandom (according to hits number) and quote it as my record breaking fic in word count and chapter number (total atm roughly 40k words and 20-ish chapters and ongoing) so I still feel proud.

Anyway been kinda off-ish lately. Dunno what I caught at work or was it the frekkin draught from when they brought down the internal office but first I had some fever in low temperature (higher and I'd need ER or my GP visit) which I killed with my meds. Then my throat became sore and about freaking week or two later I got this scratchy feeling that made me cough until my sore throat kinda ended another week or something later and once I had idea to look at my tonsils which were covered with small light colored dots and swollen. I started gurgle with warm salt water and now it's kinda better but I'm left with a cough that annoys the heck outta me.
I dunno what it is but I hope I will be okay on Christmas because one day I will want to meet my bb and bestie and I need to be in shape otherwise all Christmas I will be vaping in front of my lappy alone while mom will visit and I won't be feeling good about passing my ******* to my babe because he had enough with his cold episode already and I am not passing my workplace (and his former) crap.

Now I have developed rib/muscle pain under my left boob area/rib under it and I can barely breathe and cough and even lift my arm or move and sleep.

But I took my sweetest twelve hours and did my fabulous extra (yass beeech) manicure and now I have glam nails even if they look terribly crooky and stinkin awkward (not gives a ******* bc haters gonna hate anyway). I was proud because I tried out new technique (tips) and chopped them shorter (must get tip clippers-noted) and shaped (well there may be an air bubble or few though) and since I'm too poor to get more monomer for my acrylic apply I went with gel and I do hope it will survive at least for two weeks (because I'm gonna have long holidays and previous mani didn't survive my messy DIY life and was done with those from summer like wow I survived with fills that long) and I freaking need few more supplies and some rose gold glitter to live my extra life even more (because local drug store is not supporting DIY nail folks and even has cut off fashion hair colors I live for like wtf do people shall just stop living in winter or immediately grow roots because there is no dye to refresh or just go blonde? like wtf is that marketing sheeet they feed us)

I've had pretty low times but photography, videography (I'm trying to put a video together and post on YT and make more timelapse stuff) and mani has made me cheery but mostly fanfiction is my most drug through very gloomy weather. But I hope to pull off my iPhone (well even samsung s9 or s8 if I can't pull it of eventually) trick because I technically have nobody to give gifts to and I'm just loosing money the more I go to work (I basically bought second workday transport subscription because it cost ten bucks less and I need all the money I can give back to bank and my coworker)

Sorry I just collected all loads of crap throughout this month of NaNo I had my mind set to my fic and half the time had vacay before I tried to squeeze into some chapters before actual thing. But even if I did write at work I never had true motivation once I was into last week and like barely near half into my word count.
So my brain was toasted while being sent on rotation to get my hour count and worrying about keeping my job at the end of the day so now that I wrote my story and it's once again alive and my muse for it has survived my ex and our break-up and my depression two years ago I feel creative again. Also my money is still worry because I'm sharing for two and I my health is weird sometimes but I just care more about my mom because I cannot afford a crap nor have actually time or motivation.

Anyway hope you guys are good. I wish everyone great day/night/evening/whatever
Old 12-09-2018, 06:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

i hope you feel better Marissa
Old 12-11-2018, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Feel better soon.

I sold my parents cemetery plots yesterday. My grandmother had purchased 4 plots way back in the 1960's and my father is buried in a veteran's cemetery and my mom is going to be interned with him when I am able to get it done. I also sold all there vinyl albums.

I'm in my final week of my class. I am going to work on my final draft this week. It is due Friday night.

Donna
Old 12-13-2018, 10:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks! I just got hyper again because I'm a new phone's mommy now
And it's a freaking phone alright

Mom will have my beloved Samsung while it's still good for use.

Also I feel excited because I have techie joy because of my new gadget

Anyway, as always work is getting weird place. And pretty much I needed to cheer up myself and motivate not to give up.
We will be facing so much changes among internal circle reinventions because the new lass wanna show her character and stamina for what she came to like doing.
Basically somebody will have to leave and the rest will be made to conquer the ultimate goal and from there might even rotate to elsewhere..
Old 12-13-2018, 12:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

love the joy of a new phone. what kind did you get ?
Old 12-15-2018, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I'm back.

Donna
Old 12-15-2018, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

happy weekend to all!
Old 12-15-2018, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenSirens (View Post)
happy weekend to all!
Same to you, Matt!

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Old 12-15-2018, 12:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

hope everyone has a nice weekend
Old 12-17-2018, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I'm finished my class. Fingers are crossed that I passed it.

Donna
Old 12-17-2018, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Oh, I am sure you did great, Donna!

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Old 12-17-2018, 12:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah im sure you did great donna
Old 12-19-2018, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks so much. I will find out by tomorrow. I am still nervous.

Donna