Disney

A's are awesome! congrats!
Old 10-18-2018, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks so much.

I'm going to the movies Sunday with Jade. We are seeing Goosebumps 2 and Halloween.

Donna
Old 10-18-2018, 06:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

have fun donna
Old 10-19-2018, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris's Heart 79 (View Post)
Thanks so much.

I'm going to the movies Sunday with Jade. We are seeing Goosebumps 2 and Halloween.

Donna
I am seeing "Halloween" today.

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Old 10-19-2018, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks so much.

Awesome.

Donna
Old 10-20-2018, 08:51 AM
Absolute Fan

I was going out on one of the last summer-ish days and brought my cammy along so thanks
And today I literally froze waiting my tram. Autumn has come and it is cold now.

Congrats everyone on successes and have a great holidays!
Old 10-20-2018, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)
I was going out on one of the last summer-ish days and brought my cammy along so thanks
And today I literally froze waiting my tram. Autumn has come and it is cold now.

Our weather has changed. Warmed up and nothing but sunny days .I can't believe it's October.

Last edited by Barrybgb; 10-21-2018 at 08:57 AM
Old 10-20-2018, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)

You, too!
Old 10-21-2018, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Same to you.

I am going out today. I start my final class tomorrow. I will be back Tuesday. It is going to be a demanding class. The last day of class is December 16th.

Donna
Old 10-21-2018, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Same to you.

I am going out today. I start my final class tomorrow. I will be back Tuesday. It is going to be a demanding class. The last day of class is December 16th.

Donna
I bet you're excited!
Old 10-21-2018, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Same to you.

Donna
You are probably counting the days.

Old 10-21-2018, 11:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

well i did my sleep clinic thing. that was not fun to do. glad that is over with. not sure how well that worked though. i brought this machine home tat i had to strap to my chest and hook this oxygen looking mask thing to my face. my mom said i looked like iron man cuz the thing i strapped to my chest lights up (which kept me awake most of the night) i was suppose to get at least 3hrs of sleep for 2 nights in order for it to work. not sure if i did or not cuz it was hard to sleep with it on. i now have to mail it back and wait for the results.
Old 10-21-2018, 12:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Gosh I can't believe my vacation soon will be over and then it will be already November and I so am not ready for all that

I just dotted out in knitwear and polo neck already because it is now way below 10 degrees (Celsius)
I went out yesterday and came to conclusion that I definitely must bring out the winter stuff and start bundling up.
And just couple days ago it was all sunny as hell and almost 20 degrees and so warm I could just wear t-shirt.

Gosh how fast seasons changes

But at least my bike made a decision for me and now I basically packed up my gear until spring.
Jondy got pretty lazy year so far and I kept looking sideways to fixed gear bikes all the time or fought considerably agaist the idea to simply unscrew all of the gear and chains off my bike and just fix it up as a single-speed breakeless and be happy. Because I can tell ya those 14kg to carry up and down the stairs especially up and at 5am is not an easy nor particularly pleasant nor quiet

Oh well, will see about that. I will have to go to shop anyways as I mentioned before my good lady of wheels simply begun leaking so my last cycling trip was cut shorter not just because it was about to get dark from setting sun but because somehow my tyre was loosing air so as I rode home I was pumping it for like three times and two times going to the beach.
So now after taking wheels off it still doesn't hold it so guess I have to find a shop somehow.
I dunno how to do it myself so not much choice.

But I'm going to get to shop anyways because I need to sort out my handlebar situation. They are just too wide. Then I asked about maybe changing the whole thing to drop bars as I like them better I was told then I'd have to change half my bike wiring because of brakes
And still for all the money it would be just easier to buy another one but no matter how much I was tempted I did not buy myself that one specimen that's been haunting me all summer long

I can now understand those bike enthusiasts and car people who just keeps upgrading their stuff and just wants all the more.

Still on top of all that I must pass the licence test so cops won't take my bike and charge me for that because one needs to have a bike driving licence to be able to freely and fearlessly ride on big roads and likes. So I've been extremely luckily procrastinating for the whole year I have my bike and now in the summer after seeing several bike patrols going past me I just can't take my internal trembles longer.
Besides I wanna buy the books and learn some traffic theory since they claim some changes and you never know when that might become handy or somebody offers you some lesson or two.

Anyways I'm already exceeding my length of the post by this random babble
Old 10-23-2018, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
well i did my sleep clinic thing. that was not fun to do. glad that is over with. not sure how well that worked though. i brought this machine home tat i had to strap to my chest and hook this oxygen looking mask thing to my face. my mom said i looked like iron man cuz the thing i strapped to my chest lights up (which kept me awake most of the night) i was suppose to get at least 3hrs of sleep for 2 nights in order for it to work. not sure if i did or not cuz it was hard to sleep with it on. i now have to mail it back and wait for the results.
When I did my sleep study thing, I was hooked up to a lot of wires and had to straps around my body. I ended up sleeping in 1 position from 10:30 pm until around 5 am when I had to go to the bathroom. They were going to wake me up around that time. I don't know the results yet. I guess that I have to wait until I see my doctor in December.

I am excited. This class is going to be very demanding, but once I am finished, I graduate.

Donna
Old 10-23-2018, 06:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

they said if i didnt get enough sleep with this monitor thing on me i would have to go to the hospital and sleep there and do it. but i saw the sleep area there and it looked disgusting. i dont want to have to do that there. i hope i slept ok for it to register enough for the proper results. im not sure when i get the results. i forgot to ask. i guess if i dont hear from them in a week or two i will call them.

that is great you will be graduating so soon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread