Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Thanks for the link. I'm going to bed soon but will read it.

Yay for Matt and Colleen. This show deserves love.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also love the music that was used and I have always thought if we can get "The Wonder Years" and we finally did that perhaps there is a sliver of hope for "Life Goes On."
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 04-10-2017, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

The music is great. I believe that was a different distributor that released The Wonder Years, but I think Warner should put this show in the hands of another company since they are not interested. Or they could do a MOD release.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melis (View Post)
The music is great. I believe that was a different distributor that released The Wonder Years, but I think Warner should put this show in the hands of another company since they are not interested. Or they could do a MOD release.
I agree and I think it was clearly early on that no one would ever have Becca's heart like Jesse did and everyone knew it although it took some people longer than others to see that and they really are better together than apart.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 04-11-2017, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Some people didn't like it because they were Becca/Tyler fans.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Some people didn't like it because they were Becca/Tyler fans.
I rooted for Becca and Tyler during Seasons 1 and 2, but I think that she was not sure what she wanted after hoping that Tyler notice her after over two years, sometimes people have a dream for so long that the reality of the dream is different than what they thought that it would be.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I agree with what you said. Becca dreamed about Tyler. He was the popular, cute boy, and she was the nerdy girl. Lots of girls probably have the same dream, but it doesn't always work out. She had something deeper with Jeese.

I'm almost done with season 4. I still miss the show
Old 04-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Holland, are you happy my wife and I will be getting season 1 dvd this week and discovering the show for the first time?
Old 04-11-2017, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree with what you said. Becca dreamed about Tyler. He was the popular, cute boy, and she was the nerdy girl. Lots of girls probably have the same dream, but it doesn't always work out. She had something deeper with Jesse.

I'm almost done with season 4. I still miss the show
I think that she always had something deeper with Jesse and it was from the start, watch her first few interactions with Jesse, their attraction to each other was obvious but unexpected on both of their parts and they couldn't help it, they were just drawn to each other. Jesse and Becca don't get to be care free teenagers for very long but there are still some care free moments and I think that they fell in love in a way that was clearly deep and lasting but it doesn't frighten them. It wasn't a typical high school relationship and it never really bothered Becca and they were pretty much an open book and she doesn't do that with anyone else and the passion was there from the start. I think that she loved the idea of being with Tyler but loved Jesse fiercely and completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenSirens (View Post)
Holland, are you happy my wife and I will be getting season 1 dvd this week and discovering the show for the first time?
I hope that you enjoy the first Season of "Life Goes On."
Old 04-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Yes, she did love Jesse. It was who she was meant to be with. Tyler was just someone she thought she wanted to be with because she wanted to be liked by the popular guy.

"Knowing you had been the best thing in my life, Becca Thatcher." Aww.

Matt and Colleen better love this show. lol

Last edited by Melis; 04-12-2017 at 04:48 PM
Old 04-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Becca Thatcher is the love of my life." Yes, she is, Jesse.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I haven't watched the finale yet. I watched the next to last ep and just about bawled my eyes out. So sad when they went to the ocean and had that fight. It was interesting to see that ep play out. I like how it was told with flashbacks.

I'm not a big fan of Ray. Although he's a nice person because he has helped Becca and he bought those planet tickets, I didn't want him with Becca.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I haven't watched the finale yet. I watched the next to last ep and just about bawled my eyes out. So sad when they went to the ocean and had that fight. It was interesting to see that ep play out. I like how it was told with flashbacks.

I'm not a big fan of Ray. Although he's a nice person because he has helped Becca and he bought those planet tickets, I didn't want him with Becca.
I never liked Ray and I thought that doing one nice thing for Becca and Jesse didn't make him any less of a jerk and I think that Jill had the same sort of issue.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Just finished the finale. Excuse me while I wipe my face.

Do you think Jesse and Becca had a kid together? I know that she wanted it, but it was never made clear if they tried anything.

Yeah, Ray was kind of cocky. He had no chance with Becca. I'm glad it didn't go an;y farther than it did.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Just finished the finale. Excuse me while I wipe my face.

Do you think Jesse and Becca had a kid together? I know that she wanted it, but it was never made clear if they tried anything.

Yeah, Ray was kind of cocky. He had no chance with Becca. I'm glad it didn't go an;y farther than it did.
Yes, I think that Becca got her wish.
Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread