Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2004, 12:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Captain EO at Disneyland

Anyone remember this 3-D show? I loved it as a kid and then I was watching it on my computer last night and realized how cheesy it is! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 11:42 PM
Loyal Fan

did you know by the min. it is the most expensive movie ever made, it's 17 million dollars and 17 mins. long! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2004, 12:38 AM
Extreme Fan

I *LOVE* Captain EO!!!

I have a stuffed animal of Fuzzball I got when I was five, and a bootleg of the movie..

I still like it- its fun- and something that grows on you-- unlike the stupid "Honey I Shrunk the Audience" they have now

When I was 13-15ish, and had a pass to Disneyland- me and my friends went every time to Captain EO!! Too many great in jokes...and just..classic!

Tomorrowland in general was cooler before the remodel

oh well
Old 04-19-2004, 11:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I know Tomorrowland was cooler before they remodled it to look more modern [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
That crappy rocket rods ruined it and so did taking out the Subs and Captain EO, Angelica Huston is really good in the movie!
Old 04-20-2004, 02:58 AM
Extreme Fan

"You think me beautiful"... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yes she was very good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And yes- RR- no good, and the subs were cool too- though they went out earlier and its harder for me to remember them [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Goonieforever:
<STRONG>did you know by the min. it is the most expensive movie ever made, it's 17 million dollars and 17 mins. long! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Wow. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2005, 12:47 PM
Total Fan

I love Captain EO. It's the only movie I have ever seen in 3-D. It may be cheesy, but I still love it. It was my whole reason for going to Disneyland. I looked forward to watching it more than going on the rides. I was so disappointed that they got rid of it Last time I went to Disneyland, which was about 5 years ago, they had replaced it with Honey I Shrunk The Kids.
Old 05-31-2021, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

never seen it
Closed Thread   Post New Thread