Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2009, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to
Old 06-13-2009, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to tie
My LJ
Old 06-14-2009, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to tie the
Old 06-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to tie the balloons

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 06-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to tie the balloons so
My LJ
Old 06-15-2009, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to tie the balloons so they

Old 06-15-2009, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to tie the balloons so they dont
My LJ
Old 06-15-2009, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to tie the balloons so they dont cause

Old 06-15-2009, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to tie the balloons so they dont cause a
Old 06-16-2009, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to tie the balloons so they dont cause a explosive
My LJ
Old 06-17-2009, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to tie the balloons so they dont cause an explosive mess.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to tie the balloons so they dont cause an explosive mess. Story
My LJ
Old 06-21-2009, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to tie the balloons so they dont cause an explosive mess. Story is
Old 06-22-2009, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dogs are mean to other dogs. Cats can be cute when they are snuggling with tiny animals. If people can be nice to aliens, we sure would have different a games. Elephants run to jungles in the new wildlife. Lemons are not big for throwing. Thanksgiving is a day to eat many lobsters instead of stuffing. When celebrities were sleeping, they dreamed of the famous car driving around the streets at crazy speeds. Christmas is the last holiday of the year. Too many unknown words that are not expressed in meaning end badly. Never doubt roosters because they are very rude to other roosters. Midnight is coming soon when the clock ticks 12. Instead of cheating on the bus, we rode the ferris wheel to the park. Tonight we will push the limit. If for the sake of being new to the forum, you must choose to sleep in. If tomorrow never comes, will we know that we are going to find the big clue. Do the best you can. Love those new jeans. They were very slimming. When winter was over, we got a party invitation to the spring dance. St. Patricks Day is coming to soon. The day we started to go to the park was a wonderful one. Summer is on the way finally! Butterflies flew over the field. You were my yoda, but now you see everything different. Don't expect me to start a conversation with a person who is not honest. Let it be is the beatles new favorite song. Today we are going to the beach, and watch a romance unfold and develop. The bag was not open. It was too small for the puppy to climb. We are using ropes to tie the balloons so they dont cause an explosive mess. Story is over.
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread