Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2003, 09:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yep, I was just reading TIME (i'm proud to say that I do..not just EW) and Colin was in the "People" section. Too bad it was a photo with Britney. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

You just read TIME for the entertainment section, don't you? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2003, 06:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hehe..Xan you caught me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And the soundbites or quotes. There was one from Britney that made me laugh hysterically..

"The movies at Sundance are weird. You have to really think watching those movies."

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was something like that.
Old 02-06-2003, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Just got my latest issue of Playboy (March 2003) in the mail today *coughIreadthearticlescough*, and Colin is the interview. But you probably knew that already. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2003, 08:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LiL_Starzz:
<STRONG>And the soundbites or quotes. There was one from Britney that made me laugh hysterically..

"The movies at Sundance are weird. You have to really think watching those movies."

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was something like that.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Oh man. I don't like to judge the girl as I don't know her personally, but honestly... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

chaz! Thanks for the heads-up... Isn't that article a riot? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The things that guy comes up with...

the artist formerly known as [stardevi]
Old 02-09-2003, 11:31 AM
New Fan

Colin is on the cover of US with Britney Spears. I found it here
Old 02-09-2003, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Pfft.

Chaz, if I ever buy Playboy, it'll be for research purposes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

(Edited for clarity. Coz, y'know, I'm an idiot.)

[ 02-09-2003: Message edited Moto Maji ]
Old 02-10-2003, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Chaz: You subscribe to Playboy? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2003, 10:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well you knew this was coming..Colin is in this week's People magazine..it talks about his "crazy night" with Britney yadda yadda.
Old 02-16-2003, 11:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

I got the Details with Colin Farrell on the cover and man does he look good [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Okay, I guess I was away for too long, but exactly what happened with Colin and Britney [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2003, 05:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by milimilou:
<STRONG>Okay, I guess I was away for too long, but exactly what happened with Colin and Britney [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well... from what I've heard from a bunch of sources the story goes something like Colin and Britney were seen very cuddly during some event (it was either the recruit premiere that they got together... or they just went together afterwards... can't remember) and were spotted kissing and then left together and went into a hotel room where britney didn't come out until about 5 in the morning.

I also believe that he dumped her shortly after (another woman was seen going into his room) but when he asked her to go to the daredevil premiere with him she turned him down because she knew he was just using her to boost appearances.

I've probably got some of the details mixed up... but i got most of them from this thread and other threads... so yea.

[img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img] Claire

You guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!
Old 02-17-2003, 06:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks a lot Claire for the explanation [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
It's much clearer now. I guess Colin was really not lying when he said to W that now he only wanted to have a good time with women and really not commit to another relationship [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Good for him!
Old 02-24-2003, 01:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Regarding the Details issue --&gt; I think the necklace he's wearing in the pictures is really cool! This may be a dumb question, but does anyone know where I could find a necklace like that? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Thanks!
Old 02-24-2003, 05:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

I got the details issue too, I love that article! Highly recommend to anyone who has the chance or sees it to pick it up for themselves. Quite amusing, it talks about Colin listening to Queen/Bowie and "Feelin Satisfied" by Boston. Ha. What a joker!

And yes... pictures are *SO* hot! want to touch da hiney... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I also want to add onto the whole britney thing that I read an interview with Colin where he said about Britney (something along the lines of: "we're just mates... it's always good to have friends like that"

Hm... quote-unquote "friends" (or better yet, "mates") to Colin could mean a number of things... hahaha.

[img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img] Claire

[ 02-24-2003: Message edited purple monkey dishwasher ]

You guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!
Old 02-25-2003, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Movieline's Sexy Issue with Kevin Spacey on the cover ... They've got Colin inside. Some blurbs.

And he's got the sexiest eyelashes in hollywood.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]