Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2012, 09:27 AM
  #91
New Fan
 
lau88's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hypnotoad (View Post)
Well, i think when they have scenes with Mason(Charlotte and Cooper i mean) they are pretty cute. And i don't think Mason will disapear.
If Cooper and Charlotte have their own child that would be a good story..I hope that now that the harm is done we could have to see less of mason
lau88 is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 10:20 AM
  #92
Loyal Fan
 
evil_hypnotoad's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by lau88 (View Post)
If Cooper and Charlotte have their own child that would be a good story..I hope that now that the harm is done we could have to see less of mason
I think this sl good impact on Charlotte's feelings about children, she is not kid person, but she seemed to enjoy time with Cooper and Mason. But i have a feeling something will happen to Erica
evil_hypnotoad is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 10:43 AM
  #93
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

 
kostilicious's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 114,366
I like Mason.. And kids and parents don't always look alike...

You think? Like CC have to take Mason?
__________________

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

kostilicious is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 10:57 AM
  #94
New Fan
 
lau88's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hypnotoad (View Post)
I think this sl good impact on Charlotte's feelings about children, she is not kid person, but she seemed to enjoy time with Cooper and Mason. But i have a feeling something will happen to Erica
Exactly she is not a kid person and has to deal with a kid that is not even hers..it's not fair!
lau88 is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 11:10 AM
  #95
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

 
kostilicious's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 114,366
I really doubt Charlotte's not a kid person.. The way she's handling Mason shows it IMO..
__________________

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

kostilicious is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 11:11 AM
  #96
Loyal Fan
 
evil_hypnotoad's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by lau88 (View Post)
Exactly she is not a kid person and has to deal with a kid that is not even hers..it's not fair!
But she doesn't seem to mind it, i'm sure she likes him. And people who are not kid persons usually like kids of their close friends or family


Yep, i think this is where it's heading
evil_hypnotoad is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 11:37 AM
  #97
New Fan
 
lau88's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hypnotoad (View Post)
But she doesn't seem to mind it, i'm sure she likes him. And people who are not kid persons usually like kids of their close friends or family


Yep, i think this is where it's heading
She doesn't seems to mind because is Cooper's son (I still hope is not his kid) and she doesn't have any more options right?..he took the kid to their home and she even knew that he was there..cooper do those kind of things without even know is she want that kid in her life..and she already told him that he wasn't her kid so it looks like she is not that happy to deal with a kid that is not hers
lau88 is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 12:27 PM
  #98
Loyal Fan
 
evil_hypnotoad's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by lau88 (View Post)
She doesn't seems to mind because is Cooper's son (I still hope is not his kid) and she doesn't have any more options right?..he took the kid to their home and she even knew that he was there..cooper do those kind of things without even know is she want that kid in her life..and she already told him that he wasn't her kid so it looks like she is not that happy to deal with a kid that is not hers
Well, she did the paternity test, and i doubt she would lie about it, so he is Cooper's son. And she said he wasn't her kid to point out how much she accepted him even though she is not kid person,so i don't take it as she not that happy. At least that's how i see it.
evil_hypnotoad is offline  
Old 01-03-2012, 03:57 PM
  #99
Supreme Fan

 
AddisonLove's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,079
Moved lau88 post to the appropriate thread - Spoilery Filming pictures, Episode stills & Sneak Peeks #5

Please do not post or discuss episode promotional pics in this thread. They are spoilers and can only be posted/discussed here - Spoilery Filming pictures, Episode stills & Sneak Peeks #5 Thank you.
__________________
Jane, I need you. ~ Lisbon
It's nice to be needed. Anything for you Lisbon. ~ Jane
Good luck Teresa. Love you ~ Jane
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)

Last edited by AddisonLove; 01-03-2012 at 05:45 PM
AddisonLove is offline  
Old 01-04-2012, 09:03 AM
  #100
Loyal Fan
 
evil_hypnotoad's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,569
Thanx for the name change!
evil_hypnotoad is offline  
Old 01-08-2012, 09:47 AM
  #101
Elite Fan

 
JaSam4Life's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 45,593
I haven't been here in a while, Love the name!
JaSam4Life is offline  
Old 01-09-2012, 07:22 AM
  #102
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

 
kostilicious's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 114,366
Then welcome back.. and glad you like it
__________________

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

kostilicious is offline  
Old 01-09-2012, 11:09 AM
  #103
Elite Fan

 
JaSam4Life's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 45,593
Thanks. lol
JaSam4Life is offline  
Old 01-13-2012, 09:19 PM
  #104
Master Fan

 
Katie_Holmes's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,717
I adore Charlotte and Cooper can I please be added??
__________________
I love you. I don’t ever want to live without you.
You changed my life.
Did you say it ?
It might all be gone t o m o r r o w.
Katie_Holmes is offline  
Old 01-14-2012, 09:40 AM
  #105
Elite Fan

 
JaSam4Life's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 45,593
Welcome to the thread, The thread starter well add you


Did anyone hear?

Spoiler:
JaSam4Life is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:43 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST