Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

If they do get together (and i'm really hoping that) i hope they'll not break up, because that would totally ruin their friendship
Old 10-15-2007, 10:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHobbit (View Post)
If they do get together (and i'm really hoping that) i hope they'll not break up, because that would totally ruin their friendship
They definitely do need to get together, but it's true that a break up would definitely make things...awkward to say the least with their friendship. Although, I think once they get together they would be the kind of couple that would always bicker or banter, break up, and then get back together anyway.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

if they get together eventually, i dont want to see them do the meredith/ derek get together/ breakup thing, it gets a little tiring. Though cute bickering and banterings good, they already make that adoreable
Old 10-16-2007, 01:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, they definitely need to get together, but I don't want them to rush into anything. I think it would ultimately ruin their relationship as well as their friendship. That would suck!
-- Booth & Brennan (Bones) -- House & Cuddy (House MD) -- Violet & Cooper (Private Practice) -- Jim & Pam (The Office) -- Meredith & Derek (Grey's Anatomy) -- Angela & Hodgins (Bones) -- Kate & Sawyer (LOST) -- Addison & Pete (Private Practice) --

Avie Credit: love_kate_walsh
Old 10-16-2007, 02:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can I be added to the list? I love these two together! Did anyone notice the way he touched her cheek in the first episode when he was checking to see if she was okay (after getting knocked down by tile lady). These two are my second favorite couple on the show (although they are nearing first, lol)
Old 10-16-2007, 02:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

I would like to see them as a couple.. but honestly. I dont need to see that soon. for now I enjoy the friendship and that we get to know them better and see that they are always there for each other, and I love their banter. I am okay wtih that for now.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-16-2007, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotInterested (View Post)
Can I be added to the list? I love these two together! Did anyone notice the way he touched her cheek in the first episode when he was checking to see if she was okay (after getting knocked down by tile lady). These two are my second favorite couple on the show (although they are nearing first, lol)
I added you! Welcome! I know, the way he touched her cheek was very cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwerner
Yeah, they definitely need to get together, but I don't want them to rush into anything. I think it would ultimately ruin their relationship as well as their friendship. That would suck!
Hey Court! I agree. I wouldn't want anything to happen if it ruined the relationship they have now. Their relationship is different than most couples on tv and I love that!
Old 10-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can I just say EEEEEEE!!!!? Oh my gosh, he loves her! Tonight's episode was amazing. I absolutely loved all of their scenes. Ahh, I'm just giddy right now! I may come back with more coherant thougths later...

My Sites: JackandKate.org / FallingIntoYou.net / Billy-Magnussen.net
Old 10-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, I'm back already because I had a new thought.

As excited as I am about the revelation that he does, in fact, love her, I'm really hoping that they take things slowly. Their relationship reminds me a LOT of Ross/Rachel from "Friends." Can't you just imagine it? He'll harbor these feelings for her for awhile, until one day he decides to move on and actually finds a legitamate relationship. That's when Violet will suddenly realize that she has feelings for him, and she'll be the one pining. This is pure speculation on my part, but it's exactly the direction I'd like to see them take it. I just don't want them rushing through a relationship, because then it will be over and our chance will be lost. (For some reason I am having visions of Meredith/George and it's starting to worry me...) I'm also hoping that we'll finally start to get some backstory on how they became friends and what really happened during her relationship with Allen.

My Sites: JackandKate.org / FallingIntoYou.net / Billy-Magnussen.net
Old 10-17-2007, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole4JA (View Post)
Can I just say EEEEEEE!!!!? Oh my gosh, he loves her! Tonight's episode was amazing. I absolutely loved all of their scenes. Ahh, I'm just giddy right now! I may come back with more coherant thougths later...
Me too How cute was that!!!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 10-18-2007, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

I know!! The episode was by far the best shipper episode so far! I was smiling like a fool the entire episode. I seriously love these two! I'm so glad he revealed his feelings for her, but I agree, I hope they take this slow. I will have episode clips up as soon as possible! I can't wait for next week!

The reasons I added to the first post...

Because she is always touching him.
Because he'll go if she goes.
Because he is a lot of friend.
Because he's been trying to get up the nerve to tell her, he likes her.
Because he made a pact.
Because he wants her.
Because he thinks she is beautiful and funny.
Because he doesn't want to date online.
Because she is annoying in an enduring way.
Because he is in love with her.
Because he has been in love with her, forever.
Because he will tell her someday.
Because he is always there to give her guidance.
Because she's the one. She's it.
Because she's his girl.
Because she's hard to forget.

Old 10-18-2007, 11:27 AM
New Fan

Aaah, I've watched the Cooper/Violet scenes from the last episode about 5 times already! I can't get enough!!!

Could you add me to the list too please?

Oh, p.s. I am LOVING all of these reasons. One of my favourites is
'because she is always touching him'... I LOVE how in almost every scene they are in together, there are always soft touches on the forearms and stuff between them.
*happy shippy sigh*

Oh! Also, I think that the line was annoying in an endearing way... rather than enduring.... possibly hehe
Old 10-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

I adore these two! Could I please be added to the shipper list!?
Old 10-18-2007, 11:55 AM
New Fan

Ok, someone needs to make a Cooper/Violet video with this song, like now. Yeah, it works for practically every ship out there, but come on. Seriously.

Crazy For This Girl

'Would you look at her
She looks at me
Shes got me thinking about her constantly
But she dont know how I feel
And as she carries on without a doubt
I wonder if shes figured out
Im crazy for this girl'

Pretty please? Technically, I stole it from the Paddison thread. Sorry.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Aww that song sounds perfect for them! who sings it?