Old 02-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally the rape story is over.

I think they will be okay soon

I loved that final hug
Old 02-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
thats true. I mean I get why they did it but after all the growing they did, I expected more, for me that throws them back to the beginning and I thought they grew up and into their relationship
exactly. I mean yes that's how they started but they aren't a casual sex couple anymore. They're engaged to be married and I thought they grew up. It just wasn't the romantic way I would have liked to have seen that happen.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
thats true. I mean I get why they did it but after all the growing they did, I expected more, for me that throws them back to the beginning and I thought they grew up and into their relationship
And how does it mean they didn't grow up? They're showing their growth in all their other scenes. Don't you think maybe Charlotte wanted it like that to feel like herself again?
Old 02-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

ash - I couldnt agree more. I would have loved some romance as well

I am just saying that it was not what "I" would have pointed out as my favourite way to see them reconnecting in that way.

charlotte and cooper were reduced to sex in the beginning of their relationship - thats all it was in the beginning, so do you really think its a good think to exaclty stick out THAT part of their relationship after all they have been through?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-14-2011, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I knew you'd agree And well I'm sorry but a quickie in a public place is not what I wanted to see for their first time since the attack.

And we're not saying they haven't grown up at all. That scene just wasn't how we had pictured it.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:38 PM
Loyal Fan

And i think that this way probably helped her to do it. It was her idea to do it on public place after all. And i don't have a problem with that.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

this is why this is a board where we can discuss and people do have their own opinions not everyone has to like the same things

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-14-2011, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And well we didn't like that Not everyone has to.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad Cooper confessed the kiss. And Charlotte was able to forgive him

Her whole speech was

Also the wedding is back on
Old 02-27-2011, 11:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

i am glad that it was at least a good episode for the two of them

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-27-2011, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Please bring on the happy now!!!
Old 03-02-2011, 06:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelle (View Post)
Please bring on the happy now!!!
Char and Coop were excellent in this episode. I love how she opened up to him in therapy told him he is the first man to know and love her (I guess the ex husband did not love her). My favorite was the end when they walk out to the car. They are so happy and in love. Can't wait for the Spring BBQ Wedding!
Old 03-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes some happy would be definitely good

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddisonLove (View Post)
I knew you'd agree And well I'm sorry but a quickie in a public place is not what I wanted to see for their first time since the attack.

And we're not saying they haven't grown up at all. That scene just wasn't how we had pictured it.
I don't agree. I'll explain why it was better for a quickie. It was better for Cooper to do it quick while Charlotte was in the right mood for it. If they would have gone slow and romantic it would be too much time for thinking. That would bring back memories of the rape.

By the time they have their wedding night Charlotte and Cooper will have made enough new memories of being intimate together so they can go slow. She can draw on those new memories with Cooper instead of the rape.

I think it was much better to do it quick while she was in the moment. It is more realistic. Think about it if they had gone slow The rape memories would come back to her and freak her out.

It's like pulling off a bandaid. You do it quick.

There will be many more times for it to be long slow and romantic. I think that would be A great experience for the wedding night to make it specail. The wedding night can be slow and romantic. I do hope we get to see it.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

maybe but a quicky in their own private place wasnt good enough?

I understand the part about doing it quick. I do. but why in a public place? why on a toilett?

LEVERAGE campaign