Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-26-2011, 11:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

PrP Episode Discussion Thread - 4.19 - What we have here

Katie threatens legal action against Violet; Cooper suspects Charlotte still has feelings for her ex-husband.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-26-2011, 12:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

More drama with CRAZY BUS, Ugh!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

honestly I am scared shi less of watching that episode. I am scared that it will be a bad episode again and I will fall more and more out of love wiht what used to be my favourite show

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-27-2011, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the thread.. added it to the guide..

I can't wait.. at least now we know (or at least it seems so) that Charlotte's ex-husband is still alive.. I'm really curious about their past since she made such a big secret about it..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-27-2011, 10:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Does Addison going to be in this episode?
Old 04-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

yes she will be. I just hope for more than 5 seconds

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-28-2011, 08:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

And Shonda the ICEBERG takes down another SHIP, R.I.P AddiSam.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:35 PM
McB
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMarkSloan (View Post)
And Shonda the ICEBERG takes down another SHIP, R.I.P AddiSam.
You're kidding? No, you're not...
Old 04-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Supreme Fan

Go Addie! So proud of her!
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 04-29-2011, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And Shonda the ICEBERG takes down another SHIP, R.I.P AddiSam
Sometimes I wonder why she even bothers putting people together
Old 04-29-2011, 11:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddisonLove (View Post)
Go Addie! So proud of her!

Kate Walsh killed in those scenes, you could see that Addy truly agonized over her decision and loves Sam. MILK DUD didn't appear to really give a crap, glad she dumped him.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Addison needs mental help, not a kid. I'm so glad Sam is not being suckered into her crazy. Good for him. Never liked them together anyway.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Addison needs mental help, not a kid. I'm so glad Sam is not being suckered into her crazy. Good for him. Never liked them together anyway.
how exactly is she crazy for fighting for what she wants and not wanting to settle? their relationship ruined Sam's character if anyones. He knew Addison well enough to know that she wanted a baby.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe because she's trying to force him into something he's not ready for. And why should he be? They haven't been together very long. All she seems to be concerned about is what SHE wants. And imo, what she really needs is a therapist. She has zero morals when it comes to men and relationships. The fact that she wants a family with a man who already has one with her BEST FRIEND is appalling. She is every best friend's worst nightmare.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think any of them were right in the way they handled this. They should have talked, it's simple, you sit and you talk, and you listen. They were not doing that. She is angry (and has been for a long time now) angry at herself, at her body, at the fact that she can't have the one thing she wants and wants it so much that she waited too long for the right moment and it never happened. I get that, I think anyone can get that, and I get how frustrating it is that the other person doesn't realize that your time to get something you've wanted for so long is running out. But I also understand how he's not ready for this. They haven't been together for that long for anyone to be thinking of kids, that's crazy. Besides, he already has a child, it's not like he's desperate to have kids now - which is understandable too, they're in different places when it comes to this, parenthood is still a "dream" to her, so to speak, she has this idea of it, something she needs to have in her life, like happiness depends on it; parenthood to him is something "real", he already has it and knows how it really is like, and in that case, you really have to think if you wanna go through it again (ok maybe the way I worded this makes parenthood sound like a pain, that's not what I meant. What I meant is that it's hard, and it's very big decision to make, for your life and everyone else involved, so it's not like hey-I-wanna-have-a-baby-sure-why-not)