Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-17-2009, 09:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

PrP Episode Discussion Thread - 3.08 - Sins of the Father

Sins of the Father

Addison is shaken by her father's arrival in Los Angeles; after he refuses to cooperate in a case involving a longtime patient, Cooper is arrested; Pete fights to keep a terminally ill patient alive long enough for him to meet his new daughter.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-17-2009, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

I am beyond amused that the Reverand Camden is playing Addison's father. Truly, this is going to be MUST SEE TV!

And btw, from looking at Wikipedia, December 3rd PP is having a 2-hour episode, since Grey's is done 'til January. Should be exciting!

kenny | credit
Old 11-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

lol thats what I said to Ashley.. a guy that played a reverand for 10 years is now Addisons cheating father.. lol.. yes should be interesting.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Here's the promo link if anyone wants to see it: YouTube - Private Practice - Episode 3.08 Sins of the Father - Promo ABC - Better Quality

Looks like it's going to be an interesting episode. Poor Cooper looks all beaten up
Old 11-18-2009, 03:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

for some reason I love that Charlotte is crying... we finally some emotion from her! YAY! I am really excited

Wieke
Tumblr
avi: _onebreath@lj
Old 11-18-2009, 05:57 AM
Loyal Fan

she showed emotions before, just not so explicitly like the others!!
Old 11-18-2009, 07:51 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

EXACTLY!! She’s not heartless!! She’s just.... special And cool in her way
I have watched all episodes not knowing what was each one about, no reading about it, I like it like that so I feel such panic to read this treat, want no spoilers so I guess I rather not read anymore till after I see the cap
Old 11-19-2009, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never thought i would say this, but this episode made me dislike Cooper. All the way through i wanted to smack him upside the head!.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Absolute Fan

I really liked that episode. I was glad that Cooper didn't say where they were even though the kid was lying which was a MAJOR disappointement I so wanted that mother to be wrong.. I so wanted it but oh well.. I'm starting to like Charlotte and Cooper together even though it might be the end...

OMG THE PROMO!
How could Violet do that I mean she's broke and all but how could she?? and Addison's father, your daughter slowly trying to Forgive you and you go sleep with one of her friends whom she calls family I mean come on! On the bright side maybe it will bring Addie and Pete together once again..
Old 11-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Supreme Fan

I loved the parts with Addison/Father, Addison/Charlotte, and Addison/Sam.

Addison should have let Cooper rot in jail. I can not stand him. I am so sick of this "Poor Little Cooper" and "Bad Addie/Bad Charlotte". He is a idiot. My two year old nephew thinks every animal is a dog. It is super cute, but I don't believe him. Cooper needs to learn there is a difference between trusting and just being a total idiot. He helped that father kidnapp a child without real proof of abuse. The kid was just a brat who didn't like step daddy. WTF? Addison was right. It is the courts decision and none of their business. Cooper can take his little speech to Addison and shove it up. Addison was actually being nice to him and opening up to him in the end. Jerk!

I really loved the scenes between Addison and her father. Stephen Collins was a great choice. Kate Walsh rocked the restaurant scene with him. So her father basically slept everyone she knew even her nannies and she had to lie for him. The end scene was sweet with Addison trying.

Charlotte needs to dump Cooper and find her a real man!
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 11-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow you are harsh... but lolllll I tend to agree with you I think that Addison was right for telling the truth and Cooper tends to be a little childish...but I don't I feel for him
Old 11-20-2009, 01:54 AM
New Fan

Count me in with the thought of Cooper being a jerk. I usually like him, but he has gone way overboard in this episode. I don't get the deal with Charlotte not telling him about her marriage; so it's ok to hide the fact that he is broke, but it wasn't okay for her to hide the fact that she used to be married? This is twice that we've seen Cooper verbally abusing Charlotte, the last scene with them was unacceptable.

I thought there would be more of Addison's father, but I did like the last scene with Addison going over to talk to him, even though she might not consider him as her family.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Right now Addison and Charlotte are the only characters i really love. They both should have kicked Cooper into his balls! Why he didn't believe that the kid was lying about abusing?? Does he really think that all kids are sweet and innocent and not lying ever? What a naive man.

Violet was pushy again, she should stop meddling, it's not her bussines, she has a billions of her own problems.

Charlotte's ex need to appear, and quickly!
Old 11-20-2009, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't really understand Cooper this episode. He can forgive Charlotte for sleeping with another man... but god forbid she was married! Why on earth would she lie about the boy not actually being hurt.

The only thing that saved this episode for me was Addison/Charlotte. I like their non-friendship. Addison was right to tell the police, it wasn't just Cooper that could have gotten into trouble he could have brought not only Charlotte but the practice down with him.

All in all this episode was a let down from last week, and the amazing acting we got to see. Which was a shame cause i had already been let down by Grey's.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:02 AM
Loyal Fan

imho he did'nt want to admit himself that the brat only used him, he made an idiot from cooper....