Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-10-2009, 07:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

PrP Episode Discussion Thread - 3.07 - The Hard Part

The Hard Part

Addison and Sam perform urgent field care when, while out hiking, they stumble across a couple trapped in their car after an accident.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am so incredibly excited for this episode! cant wait!

Wieke
Tumblr
avi: _onebreath@lj
Old 11-12-2009, 02:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Me too!

Private Practice - Episode 3.07 - The Hard Part - 4 Sneak Peeks | Spoiler TV

des; lj; icon.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quite the episode. How to process it.

Uh, Charlotte was married and left things pretty unresolved. I sense some tension for C/C But I loved how Katee delivered the monologue.

And as for Kate Walsh, OMG... hello Golden Globe nom, she was a-mazing tonight. I think her breakdown scene in the car at the end was the most telling, as was the vacant look on her face when she handed the baby off to the father, as Sam delivered the news of the wife's death. Which I didn't see coming and man, that was so tragic.

Sam/Addie! Loved the "what if" convo and the kiss!!! Loved the kiss. So, what does this mean for them? Hmm... time will tell. Can't imagine Naomi being on board. I sense another N/A rivalry.

Fantastic episode.

Can't say I loved the Sheldon/Pete pick-up scenes, or Violet's inclusion into the story with the POTW. Those were the soft spots for me.

kenny | credit
Old 11-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Awesome episode! Addison kicked ass delivering the baby and taking care of the woman. She had me in tears. Poor Addie. Kate Walsh was amazing! I love Addie/Sam so much, but their friendship. The kiss was hilarious at the end. LOL. They are not going there IMO.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 11-13-2009, 05:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

I LOVED the episode. seriously the best one so far.

I loved the storyline with Addie / SAm and the car crash and gosh.. was KAte WAlsh amazing in the end? seriously.. I looked at the screen in awe because she was so damn perfect. She is such a talented actress and if she doesnt get a nom for that.. then everyone is just so damn blind

Addie / Sam? The kiss in the end .. lets just say I had a heart attack.. but no .. it doesnt mean anything .. they kissed.. and found out they are more like brother and sister.. at least thats what I made out of the last words of them.. so that "thing" wont go anywhere.. trust me on that, or what do you think?

CC was interesting.. wonder how he will react to the secret that Charlotte was about to tell him

i kinda even loved the sheldon pete banter altough I still dont care for Pete much, but I liked him more in this epi than in the last ones .. so maybe.. it will get better

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-13-2009, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kate did a great job in the episode and it was heartbreaking when the wife died, I didn't see that coming. Really though it was going to be the husband. And i'd love to see her get nominated.

I was not happy about the Addie/Sam kiss but I'm glad that they seemed to find out they don't have chemistry so that's good at least. They are better off as friends IMO.

Looks like Charlotte has a secret past, guess we'll find out what happens with that.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Best episode of this season...

For once there wasn't something that i didn't enjoy. Kate Walsh was amazing this episode, my love for Addison has returned x10! Her breakdown at the end was amazing. I really loved everything about her. Sam was great as well, I got the imprison that their kiss was more of a 'we're better as friends' kiss. But they are still great!

Charlotte's secret sounds like it could stir some tension up, i hope they're not going to have Cooper freak out over it. But i'm looking forward to how it plays out. I didn't mind Violets inclusion into this, i like that her and Charlotte and this extremely strange relationship.

And Pete didn't overly annoy me this episode so it was good.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just finished watching and I am still without words...

I am amazed that Kate Walsh can still amaze me with her acting.. This episode was mindblowing! It blew me away! Honestly. I cried with her, I yelled with her and OMG! I absolutely love this episode! I am glad she was with Sam and not with Pete.. Not that I like the idea of Addison/Sam at all.. they are amazing friends, but couple.. no.. I dont see it (yet??)
It was good that they kiss, because I saw it coming for a while.. The kiss maybe showed them both that they are better off as friends. Please both think that!

The rest wasnt really interesting. I think it was good that Pete was pointed at the fact that he still is in love with Violet...

Wieke
Tumblr
avi: _onebreath@lj
Old 11-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

I'm watching the episode again tonight, but focusing on the CC stuff, cause it got lost in the shuffle with all the pregnant/car drama.

kenny | credit
Old 11-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

Kate Walsh...damn girl! That break down scene was one of the best crying scenes I have ever watched in a tv series and believe me, I've seen far too many. lol. I am constantly blown away by her amount of talent. It's interesting too because right when the wife died in her arms I was thinking to myself that I would be panicking and needing to get out of that car and then Addison started to freak out. Wonderful, wonderful writing! And Kate definitely delivered!
Old 11-14-2009, 05:02 AM
New Fan

Best episode yet for me. Kate Walsh blew my mind with the scene where she freaked out right after the pregnant lady died. It was a good twist to the story, because they made us think the husband or even the baby was going to die, but no, it was the lady. Broke my heart. Although what were they thinking, being in such a secluded area on a date so near her due date?! I'm thinking they were passing through it when they crashed as the most rational explanation.

Pete and Sheldon were being immature, though it did seem pretty funny at the beginning but it quickly got old.

And Charlotte was married in the past? I definitely wasn't expecting that juicy a backstory. Although it does put a lot of things in perspective into her character.Same as some of you guys on here, why do I keep thinking the ex will make an appearance? But she should be pretty easy to locate if the ex had wanted to find her long ago, being a chief of stall and all, I would expect her name to be pretty prominent.

This was a pretty intense episode, and I certainly didn't notice Naomi was missing right up till the end. I didn't miss Dell as well, which is good, because I always felt he didn't have much to do anyway.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

What a great episode! I love Addison's storyline. Kate Walsh was amazing. I so like Addison's friendship with Sam. Hope to see more of them - as friends. It was interesting though that Sam had asked her out in med school.

Charlotte's secret - interesting. Wonder how Cooper will react.

It was weird that Naomi wasn't in the episode but I have to say that I didn't miss her either.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

I hope that Kate gets noticed for this episode. seriously. She deserves it.

and I didnt notice that naomi wasnt there until afterwards too

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-14-2009, 10:54 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I hope that Kate gets noticed for this episode. seriously. She deserves it.
ITA. She was amazing.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)