Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2009, 01:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

PrP Episode Discussion Thread - 2.12 - Homeward Bound

Homeward Bound

Addison is attracted to Wyatt, the rival practice's brash doctor, while Violet secretly dates Pete and Sheldon at the same time.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

come on comment about it!
did addison and kevin talked at all?

Thanks Suz for the icon !
Old 01-16-2009, 01:56 AM
Master Fan

Violet shouldn't have been sleeping with both Sheldon and Pete. She led them both on. Sheldon is a nice guy, but i want Pete and Violet.

I don't like Addison with Wyatt. I want her with Kevin. I just didn't see any chemistry between Addie and Wyatt. Their kiss was, blah!

I'm also liking Charlotte and Cooper together. Her breakdown was so sad. I'm glad Cooper was there for her.

Naomi and Sam's stories this episode was pretty boring, imo.

and this... Seriously? Isn't two enough?
'Private Practice' exclusive: 'Swingtown' lothario is Addison's new man | Private Practice | Ausiello Files | EW.com
Old 01-16-2009, 09:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

i hated how violet became a sl*ut! hated it!

addison is a cheater..once again.

i want violet and pete...so they better make her chose him!

Thanks Suz for the icon !
Old 01-16-2009, 02:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

I thought it was an okay episode. I will give my full 2 cents tomorrow

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-18-2009, 07:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

I actually really liked the episode...

* I loved the cases... They were heartbreaking. I actually teared up during the scene were the dad left the son behind and went to be with his daughter... So adorable!

* addison looked beautiful and was just wonderful overall.. I loved that she decided to work with Wyatt.. although it was a long shot, but she gave it a try..

* I kind of liked the addison/wyatt kiss... I kind of wanted it to happen, but I dont like that she cheated on a man AGAIN... she should know better by now, although its already kinda over with kevin..

* violet/pete/sheldon... I dont like that storyline AT ALL... I loooove violet/pete... but sheldon is just blugh! I was disappointed that pete left, but understandable.. and it was just wrong that she went with sheldon but whatever..

* loved the violet/naomi/addison scene.. so funny... 'does this look like a moment for a therapy session?'

* COOPER WENT AFTER HER!! YAY... that made me so happy... thats so him! and charlottes break down was amazing... I loved it! truly adorable!

Wieke
Tumblr
avi: _onebreath@lj
Old 01-18-2009, 08:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

I absolutely adored all the Cooper and Charlotte scenes. she let him hold while she cried and he was there for her.. that was perfect

I actually liked Addison and Wyatt... imo they have more chemistry than Addison and KEvin.. of course it wasnt okay that she practically cheated on kevin but it IS kind of over between them... secondly I think she will tell Kevin this time and be honest about it..

I also liked the naomi/ Violet/ Addison scene

the triangle with V/P/S sucks

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Extreme Fan

That was an interesting episode. I liked the previous one better, but this wasn't bad, too.

Charlotte and Cooper are growing on me with every episode. Cooper finally stopped acting like a jerk, he was there for her, as he should and comforted her. Their scenes in this episode were great.

I don't like Addison with Kevin, I don't like her with Wyatt (although I like him), generally she's been boring in the last couple of episodes. Although I prefer when she is boring, because when she is not, she is annoying. Sorry, but her character is terrible this season.

Sam and Naomi need more better storylines ASAP. Especially Naomi, Audra is too good actress to be wasted like that.

Pete/Violet/Sheldon triangle. First of all, Violet is not only stupid, but what's more she is a huge hypocrite. When Pete said that he wants a relationship with her, she said that she is not sure if she can trust him. She didn't say that she just is not interested in a relationship with him, because she wants to be single, she wants just sex and to date other guys. IMO she sounded as if she was interested but she didn't trust him, thus she put all the blame on him. Now, it turned out that she is not better than him. But still, in the last scene with Pete and Sheldon she looked as if she expected that she will be forgiven. She said sorry and everything was OK, especially when Sheldon accepted her for who she is. I would be OK with it if Violet was more accepting and forgiving herself.
Despite this I still enjoy this storyline, because I expect some good, big drama of it, and I love dramatic storylines. But Sheldon needs to go. He is creepy. They can keep him for a few episodes, to make even bigger mess between Violet and Pete, but then he must go.

I guess that Addison and Pete are still the final couple. IMO Shonda is making a mess of their love lives for a reason, to keep viewers distracted. But their are hints in almost every episode. This time it was a photo taken by this little girl (cute scene). But I don't think that anything will happen between those two before the third season. I'm OK with it because right now I'm enjoying Violet and Pete storyline (I just want some big drama) and as a more romantic couple Charlotte and Cooper.

Generally it was a good episode.

Icon by ligeres
Old 09-28-2010, 08:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Liked all the scenes with C/C, it was sad when she finally broke down and sobbed in his arms.

Shonda must be a Golden Girls fan, Blanche called her father Big Daddy.

Addy/Kevin seem to be pretty much done, but i hated her kissing that jerk Wyatt.

Pete/Violet/Sheldon, what hot mess that is.