Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

PrP Episode Discussion Thread - 2.11 - Contamination

Contamination

A measles outbreak forces Oceanside into quarantine lockdown, while Naomi pressures Addison into helping her Pacific Wellcare rival, Wyatt, on a case.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was great, loved this episode!

The clinic lockdown was great I can't believe Micheal died of the messles. What a nice bond he and Coop had.

I'm really glad Addie and Naomi are friends again and had worked things out. Lets try to keep this friendship together Shonda please.

Good episode all around!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 01-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the end! where Addie said "I miss you" to Kevin!

And I loved Pete and Violet...I hope they do become more than just friends with benefits!

Thanks Suz for the icon !
Old 01-09-2009, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't really like this show. I decided to give it a chance and watch this episode, and I enjoyed it.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

liked the episode! I came to a few conclusions that actually shocked me though... I like Charlotte! She changed so much.. and how she was crying at the end.. that was so cute! I really hope she and cooper can work it out, but than not as sexbuddies, but more in a relation

I absolutely love the idea of Pete and violet... and I really hope they can pull the relationship up to real lovers and not as just friends with benefits.. I know its Pete's thing, but with Violet that just wont work...

the entire storyline with the vaccination was quite controversial, but I liked it a lot!

the promo for next week looks great!

Wieke
Tumblr
avi: _onebreath@lj
Old 01-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

I really liked this episode. IMO it was one of the best episodes of the season. Good mix of drama and romance and comedy. It wasn't overly dramatic or preachy, even the autism/vaccination storyline.

I was surprised that nobody actually annoyed me in this episode. Maybe with exception of Addison, but I'm used to it. Why does she think that she has right to tell Naomi whom she can meet or work with, and whom not? And she really needs to let go this "My ego is more important than patient" attitude.

I really like Violet and Pete. They didn't have good start, with the stupid cheating storyline, but now they are really growing on me. They are hot and sweet together, and just by the way Pete looks at Violet you can see that he really cares about her.

The conversation between Addison and Pete was interesting. It seems that writers didn't forget about this pairing. Especially when Addison said something about missing the "Pete boat". I'm not sure how I feel about it. I used to like this couple very much and they still have some little, warm place in my heart , but I also like Violet and Pete and right now I prefer them together. Addison annoys me too much recently.

Cooper and Charlotte were also good this episode, I guess they will be together again soon. And Cooper was likable again in this episode.

I like Wyatt, I wish they made him and Naomi a couple, but I guess it's not going to happen. They are probably keeping him for Addison.

The best scenes IMO: Cooper confronting Pete about him sleeping with Violet (great acting by both actors), Violet following Cooper to toilet (LOL), Sam and this new girl dancing in the club, the elevator scene (Sheldon to Violet: "Whatever it is, keep doing it" and then Pete's smile ), the conference room scene, when Cooper outed Vi and Pete, the scene when the boy died, again great acting by everybody (Cooper, Charlotte and the boy's mother).

Overally very good episode.

Icon by ligeres
Old 01-11-2009, 07:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

I have seen the episode this morning. It was an okay espidoe.

Kate / Addie looked stunning and I loved her scenes

I also didnt like that she told Naomi who to work with and who not but I think its getting better because in the end she took it back. People sometimes say things they shouldnt but as long as they make up for it.. its okay.

I loved that Cooper was jealous. I really liked to see that and I also liked that he told Violet.

Violet and Pete still seems a little unreal to me. Its all going too fast. They went from co workers and friends (not even best friends) to Pete suddenly thinking he wants more with her, he wanted more with Meg too and THAT he forgot pretty fast

I believe that Pete is ready for more.. maybe he is ready in general and starts growing up.

I liked that we got to see Addie and Pete talking. altough the topic sucked but oh well at least they had a scene together.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm happy to see Sheldon again, Wyatt needs to step out in front of speeding bus. Sorry, can't stand him.

Taye Diggs was reunited with his former Guiding Light castmate Sharon Leal.

Curious to see how Naomi will react to Sam dating.