Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

PrP Episode Discussion Thread - 2.10

Worlds Apart

Pete's girlfriend makes a surprise visit to LA the day after he and Violet have slept together.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

oooh please tell me what happenede with pete and violet; and addie and kevin!

Thanks Suz for the icon !
Old 12-17-2008, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

ok now i know..

i hate how they made addison and kevin break up!
i bet she's going to be with Dr. Lockhart now...but i don't want to! I want her to be with Kevin! Why does Shonda ALWAYS has to ruin my faovite couples?

Old 12-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaCc (View Post)
Why does Shonda ALWAYS has to ruin my faovite couples?
Aw
Pete & Violet had a good episode though!

sawyer/kate house/cuddy barney/robin
damon/elena jackie/hyde betty/jughead
rory/jess chuck/blair addison/alex
Old 12-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever&Always (View Post)
Aw
Pete & Violet had a good episode though!
well..at least.
i really don't like dr. lockhart for addie..

Last edited by AaCc; 12-18-2008 at 04:09 PM
Old 12-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

I watched the episode right now.. have to think about it and will give a full report tomorrow

AACC - could you please edit your post next time, that would be great. thank you

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-18-2008, 08:26 PM
New Fan

I LOVED last nights episode. Addison looked so fierce and I love that. But I feel so bad for her, can she please just find a great man! lol

But Violet and Pete? Hmmm, I just can't see that working out.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

I watched the last episode. I think it was slightly better than the last one but if Shonda wants to gain more viewers she seriously has to do something. if she wants the show to die.. she just has to continue like that.

there were some things I liked about the episode and some I didnt. I am okay with not liking everything on a tv show as long as I like it in general.

Kevin seems to be gone but I seriously hated the reason why he left her.. he left her because she is rich and he is not? Does he have a problem with a woman earning more than he does? I am sure a talk would have done it too and if he would have told Addie that he doesnt like her sending her maid over to clean his house she wouldnt have done it anymore. I dont think she thinks bad of him. Her brother said that he wasnt good for her .. but she spoke up for him... its more than kevin did for her which is sad.

I hope charlotte and cooper get back together.. I actually like those two

Poor Meg. I didnt really like her character on the show but I hate that Shonda makes everyone a cheater. She surely didnt deserve to be cheated on

well I kind of like the new doctor and I dont think he is the ass he seems to be

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-05-2009, 05:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I'm not an Add/Kev shipper simply because I find him too boring, but the breakup was really lame. Like her house alone didn't make it obvious that she was loaded. I don't understand why it's been made into an issue at all. I mean, I get that it came up with Archer mentioning her trust fund and whatnot, but still... it being an actual issue seemed contrived. We haven't seen Addison be condescending in terms of wealth, so it just didn't fit.

But then, I don't really care since he was so blah anyway. And Addison's the main character, so I never thought they'd give her a serious long-term love interest right away anyway. They're trying to do something other than the on-off MD crap (thank God!), which means they're probably going to have her date a few different guys, all of whom will have arcs of 4-10 episodes or so. Some maybe longer, and some one-episode dates too, I imagine. And, my guess is, either she'll end up with Pete (though I hope not) or if one of the guys gets a good enough fan response, perhaps he'll become The One.

Option 3 is that she could give Addison a stable guy now and write that from here on out, but I mean...this is Shonda we're talking about. Stability isn't her thing. When she tries to do it, her couples get really, really boring. She can handle long-term with secondary romances (Burke/Cristina, Cooper/Charlotte seems to be one that could possibly work), but with her lead characters? She ain't got the skills.

Anyway, does this come back this week or when?
Old 01-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

yep it will come back on thursday

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaCc (View Post)
ok now i know..

i hate how they made addison and kevin break up!
i bet she's going to be with Dr. Lockhart now...but i don't want to! I want her to be with Kevin! Why does Shonda ALWAYS has to ruin my faovite couples?

Archer planted the seed a few eppys back, so i'm not suprised.

Also had a feelin Addy's remark about the thread count of her sheets would comeback to haunt her.

Another man intimidated by an independent sucessful woman.

Who makes more money than he does.

So typical....
Old 09-29-2010, 08:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah that happens rather often

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
yeah that happens rather often

Granted she might have overstepped a bit with the cleaning lady and gardener.

But Kevin tossin the $$$$ on the counter was so uncalled for and extremely childish. Took me back to when Sutcliffe was Christopher on GG, hated that dude.

She meant well and her heart was in the right place.