Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2007, 08:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

PrP Episode Discussion Thread - 1.03 - In Which Addison Finds the Magic

Addison turns to Pete for help in treating a newlywed couple who can't consummate their marriage---though not from a lack of effort; Violet tries to persuade a patient to leave his wife, even though she can't put her own failed relationship behind her; and Cooper can't figure out why four sisters all have the same mysterious illness.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by *Stacy*; 10-17-2007 at 01:55 PM
Old 10-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Is this for this week Suz? Want me to go ahead and top it and de-top the other one??

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 10-10-2007, 08:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

yep this is for the episode today

and yes that would be great, thank you hun

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-10-2007, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, doing it now.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 10-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Can't wait for the new episode!
Old 10-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

I truly liked this episode, although I must say it was not my favorite. I think
I liked the last one a whole lot better.
Violet...wow needs to get over her last guy... I am so glad that she took the step and deleted his voicemail... YAY VIOLET!
Cooper... oh so cute with the girls
Naomi... that is a lot of cake!
I missed seeing more of Charlotte in this episode... *sigh*
Addison... I feel like she could have dealt with Pete better in the beginning before she knew about his wife and then again right after she found out...but eh its okay cuz I still love her uber-much.
Pete -- so tell her how you really feel! lol I thought the talking to his dead wife thing was amazing and heartbreaking at the same time...I am feeling very emotional today...what can I say?
All in all... this was a pretty good episode.
Alex: If you went missing ... I'd notice.
Icon by Holly1985
Old 10-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did tonight's episode bore the crap out of anyone else? I still don't care about Pete even knowing his wife died. Cooper and Violet still rule though.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:47 AM
Banned

I loved this episode but not as much as last weeks epi.

I loved the whole cake bit that was fun, I so wanted some of that cake.Loved Pete aw and i love getting more insight into his life and past. Violet still is my favorite character loved her but yes she needs to get over the last guy. Addison with the newlywed couple was hilarious "I think i have something wrong with my whoha" LMAO at that loved it. Cooper love him also the sl with the girls was great and he was cute playing with the girls.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

Cooper is my favorite character of the show. he is just so cute and sweet and loveable, I seriously love his character. I want to rap him up as a present and take him home with me *Sigh*

Addie, did not like the way she yelled at Pete in the begining but liked how she asked for his help in the end. I adored that little stare she had at him at the end, so cute.

Violet, crazy nut stalker but I'm glad she finally delted her message that's a start. Hopefully now shey'll see sparks for Cooper hehe.

Nanazomie, I liked her a lot in todays episode. Her friendship with Addie is too cute and I loved her cake thing.

Dell, too cute my second favorite character.

Over all awesome episode, can't wait for next weeks episode.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:54 AM
MST Manager

Haven't watched this week's episode yet.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

I loved the episode. Altough I have to agree that I liked the last one better

but hey.. kate walsh in bed.. what else can I possibly want?

I seriously love violet, I am starting to like her more and more and I already liked her pretty much in the beginning. And finally she did erase the massage... go girl

Addie- she should have been nicer to Pete, but she is afraid, afraid of letting someone back in, a guy back in, even if its just as a friend, she has trust issues and she doesnt want to get hurt. She doesnt have these problems with the girls.. but with pete there is something more and she is afraid

gosh and I really want some cake now

lol I so laughed my ass off when I saw Paul Adelstein running around all in pink.. gosh that was hilarious

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

I've just watched it...it wasn't as emotionally strong as the other one,but I liked it.It was a good mix of funny and sad things.

I simply loved Cooper with lip gloss and tiny little pinky wings! It was hilarious and at the same time it was a good way of showing how much he cares about his little patients. I don't know if another doctor would have done something like that!
I also loved Violet's big step and obviously her interaction with Cooper. He's always there for her!

I liked Addie's change...I liked that she had doubts about her moving and I liked her most rational and scientific part slowly trusting Pete's methods. It also showed her change toward the others. Oh,and her case was so entertaining! That crazy woman hugging them at the end was hilarious!

I also liked Dell! He could love that cute boy who brings you chocolate cakes? It was a little subtle and mean,but I liked him all the same.

Finally I liked Pete's "talks" with his dead wife. It was good to know something more about him.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

does anyone else notice abc.com cuts the episodes short, like 10 min? Or is it just me? I saw some clips that were supposed to happen in the ep but abc didnt show it online.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Extreme Fan

As much viewers as last week and Private practice is showing week-to-week growth among adults 18-49 ! And that's exactly the thing, the show grows on people week after week and that's good my friend that's good indeed ! Personally the more episodes I see the more I wanna see ...
By the way I loved this week's one very much; touching and very funny in the same time (as always ).
I didn't mind about Addison yelling at Pete I guess it's part of the process between those two and I also guess the writers can't make them always flirting or flirty fighting they have to put some things like that on their road ... 'cause there is obviously an Addison-Pete road !
Cooper, Violet as much interesting, as much touching and funny, as always !
Naomi and the cake thing was too finally.
Addison doubting was very good too.
Private practice definetely has the Magic !
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...

Last edited by Nanours; 10-12-2007 at 11:39 AM
Old 10-12-2007, 11:32 AM
New Fan

I think my favorite part was toward the end with the cake and Naomi.