Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

PrP Episode Discussion - 3.21 - War

When Violet files for joint custody of Lucas, Pete fights back, forcing friends and co-workers to choose sides.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

This should be an interesting episode
Old 04-29-2010, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think there was a time in this episode that I didn't totally and completely It was sooooooo crazy. I think I need to watch it again and wrap my mind around everything that happened
Old 04-29-2010, 09:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

If this episode was trying to make me side with Pete and convince me Violet shouldn't be near her son --- it failed. Epic.

I walked away feeling sorry for Violet and not liking Pete. Not even his little speech redeemed his asinine actions during this episode. Pete needs to go to therapy. He was so busy yelling and blaming everyone, that he didn't realize his main issue was the fact Violet abandoned HIM as well. He was punishing her. And he is totally still completely in love with her.

That being said, I do think the judge made the right decision, except for the supervised visits. That is way extreme because nothing that was said lead me or anyone else to believe she would harm Lucas in any way. So that was just too much.

Last edited by jansen_marie; 04-29-2010 at 11:59 PM
Old 04-29-2010, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this episode was amazing, honestly. now i know why grey's sucks so much this season! prp is bringing it! let me just say though, i'm not really a fan of violets by any means, but i was totally rooting for her this entire ep. in fact, not only do i loathe pete, but i loathe addison too. but yea, i thought pete would at least bring lucas to violet at the end, but he brought him to addison instead? WTF! granted, i feel like the judge made the right decision, but in time violet will definitely be fit enough to have half custody of her son, i just hope pete will wake the hell up and realize his attitude and actions have consequences.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:01 AM
Supreme Fan

This episode was boring.

Don't care about or like Violet. Don't care about or like Pete. I just want Addison and Sam together already so Addie can be free of the Violet/Pete mess. Sam said he was in love with Addison. Yay!

Kate was awesome though. She says so much with just her facial expressions.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 04-30-2010, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I accually didn't like this episode that much as I though I would. It was just too painful to watch Violet go through all this just to loose in the end.

I feel that the decision that the judge made was right but the way Pete acting through out the episode made me dislike him and I don't know if he will be liked again, in my eyes they can redeem him but I don't think i'll like him anymore after what he did to get custody of Lucas.

I'm more convinced that Pete hates Violet and would rather die than let her have custody of her son. This is just not right, I was sure that in the end Violet would at least gain the rights to see him but no it wasn't going to happen.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 04-30-2010, 08:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

I didnt really like this episode aswell..

I do like the fact that we saw that Violet did solve her issues and I am so happy about that!

The rest of the episode just sucked.. throwing around dirt about everyone, was just wrong.. I know custody battles happen like that, but it just felt wrong.. The entire case was just wrong.. they shouldnt have been there in the first place..

Wieke
Tumblr
avi: _onebreath@lj
Old 04-30-2010, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Did not like this episode!
Poor Violet. She just wants to be apart of Lucas' life.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I liked the episode. I hated that Pete acted like he hated Violet and that she was a bad mother. He also overreacted when he yelled at Amelia. I'm glad we finally learned what she did in NY.

Loved that Sam told Violet that he loved Addison.

Loved Charlotte - "do I look like a GPS to you?".
Old 05-02-2010, 08:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

the episode was boring to me and really badly cut. I liked a few scenes.. disliked some others but it was definitely not one of my favourite episodes

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Absolute Fan

I really thought I would end up hating this episode, but I found myself loving it, one of the best episodes this season, IMO.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

Ok, seriously, BEST EPISODE EVER! I was hanging on every word and action. And I loved that Violet didn't get what she asked for. But like she said, it's a step. I like how her therapist in NY helped her to understand she did have Lucas' best interest when Katie was trying to cut him out. Yes, I didn't love how she up/abandoned Lucas and gave him to Pete, but I think despite the actions, the intention was understood. Plus, I just love all the drama this episode sorta created. Like with Cooper/Violet, and basically him saying she isn't a "fit" mother. Sam admitting to Violet that he hates Addison with Pete. And I'm glad Naomi got a nice kick in the pants by Sam, reminding her that despite her mistakes in how she's handled Maya, it's not over, she can make amends. And that's what this episode provided, that despite past actions, you can start over and get a second chance. It was a sign of hope. But I am wondering 1. who's going to be axed off and 2. If Cooper/Violet can get back to the place they were at. It seems her and Addison are somewhat okay, since they understand eachother. Pete/Addison are just playing house, and I hope before end of season, that is broken apart. I don't support them - at all.

kenny | credit
Old 05-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like the episode much either. There were some brief moments but that was all. I hope the next one will be better.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
When Violet files for joint custody of Lucas, Pete fights back, forcing friends and co-workers to choose sides.

Can't believe I'm about to say this, but Pete was a horse's ass and all that mud slinging could've been avoided IMHO. Violet wanted shared custody and was willing to take it slow.

So the transition wouldn't be too hard on their son.

I fall more in wuv with Lucas with each episode.

Recycled Actor: Frances (Pete's Attorney)