Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

PrP Episode Discussion - 3.06 - Slip Slidin' Away

Slip Slidin' Away

Naomi struggles with the idea of genetically designing babies; Violet suddenly decides to try electric shock therapy on a patient.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Supreme Fan

I loved this episode. It had a nice mix of humor and a little drama. I actually enjoyed the cases.

I am so proud of Addison. She admitted she is a cheater, a mess, and not ready to date. Good girl. She needs to sort out her issues a bit before she gets in a new relationship. I think a cat will be good for her. I so ship Addie and Milo. She was freaking adorable with the cat. I felt bad for the patient. I thought it was really sweet that Addison kept him for her and was taking him for a visit to see her.

I loved the Addie/Sam/Naomi scenes. I am happy that Naomi went to them with her problem. Also loved the scene with Addison and Naomi going to the pet store and Naomi comforting Addison. The end scene with Addison and Sam was adorable.

So happy that Naomi got some screentime. Yay! I liked the tension with her and the other doc. As for the case, I don't really believe in designing babies. Naomi was a fat kid. It was nice to get a little bit of backstory about her finally.

I also enjoyed the Cooper and Charlotte. Thank goodness they are not fighting in every episode this season. The Violet and Pete case was alright. I thought the girl was a good actress.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 11-06-2009, 07:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

the episode was ok. I liked some parts.

Addison - I loved to see her with the patient . lilly.. she really cares for her patients and I think it was great that she kept the pet. and HAH, I knew that this thing that was on the pictures was NOT a cat toy (no .. not from personal experience).. it just looked too weird to be a cat toy.. but oh well.. after seeing that angel costume... I dont know anymore.. I guess anything is possible lol. Addison and a cat will be great.. and I love to see Sam and Addie grow closer AS FRIENDS. I also liked that she was open about her feelings and admitted that she is not ready to date. I dont mind her being single for awhile.. its better than shonda throwing a new men at her and then making her unhappy again.

Naomi - I was actually surprised to see her have so much screentime.. been awhile since they did that. The case didnt really keep my interest THAT much but it was okay and it was good to see her interact with people

Sam - well except for his scenes with Naomi or with Addison.. he really doesnt have anything to do atm .. hope that changes

Charlotte / Cooper - lol those two really fight over something EVERY episode.. but at least they make up pretty soon after it so thats at least good. I like that charlotte is trying and I also like that she doesnt blame anyone else on not getting patients but finally realizes that SHE needs to do something. cooper was cute really with all of the "awesome" stuff. Oh and how funny he is... "nice pussy" gosh I laughed my ass off and I am sure that in the rehearsels and stuff Kate had to try real hard not to laugh

Pete / Violet - oh well.. their case was okay.. the actress reminded me a little of Kristen STeward.. I dont know why.. but the case was ok.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-06-2009, 07:28 AM
New Fan

Really liked the comedy in this episode.

I did a double take when Cooper went "Nice pussy..." lmao. I loved the "say I'm awesome" scene with him and Charlotte, and the scene in their bathroom. How cute was that?

My favourite scene in this episode was probably the last one with Sam, Addison and Milo. LOL at Addison's "emergency". Best part was when Sam went "of course he wouldn't come out, it's nasty!" or something along those lines.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The comedy in this episode was spot on! Sam and Addison was great again... and even Naomi was great. Addison and milo, are my new dream team... I can't believe that she didn't like to get him some food to get him out.

I'm glad violet is getting better, and i enjoyed happy violet. But yet again i didn't care about pete being there. I tink its cause at the moment he seems to be making everything about him and violet, and i don't care.

Charlotte was great, Fixing the sink cause she couldn't fail anymore... and yet we'll never know if she did fix it! And given Addison and Violet presents at the beginning. Cooper was good in this episode as well. I liek that now even though they have small fights over little things and she tends to blow them up into huge things, they're not just breaking up all the time, They're sitting down to talk about them... they grow up so fast!
Old 11-07-2009, 08:02 AM
Extreme Fan

This episode was boring. It was literally about nothing.

For the first time I was more interested in medical cases than in the main characters storylines (maybe because there wasn't any real storylines).

I enjoyed Violet and Pete scenes, especially the ones outside of practice, but that's it. Nothing else was interesting to me.

Icon by ligeres
Old 11-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
I'm glad violet is getting better, and i enjoyed happy violet. But yet again i didn't care about pete being there. I tink its cause at the moment he seems to be making everything about him and violet, and i don't care.
i dont really care either.. which is sad because I really supported their friendship and loved it and now... I just dont care either way anymore.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't care either I think they were better as friends. Now it's all complicated and dramatic.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:35 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

Don't care either. The daddy stuff is really cool, I'm really mad keen on Pete's fatherhood, and I do love Pete and Violete but I never was so sure that I loved'em together, and I do think it's all too messed up for them, and the one thing positive about it all right now is that Pete has a son, after he said he passed that window and all of that... I really want'em to be happy I really do, but I was never really convinced about their relationship, in the beginning I only saw it as 2 adults needing warm and getting along well sexually in a certain moment of their lives, but didn't see it as a long term relationship, and still don't.Sure they do love each other, but I think it's only in a friends way.
Hope each of both find a true love out there, and they can share custody in friendship and harmony
Old 11-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i wished they would just go back on beeing friends because that rocked but oh well... I dont think so

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-09-2010, 06:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Addy's new friend is adorable, beautiful cat.

Dr. Fife was annoying, hope that was a one time appearance.

Rosalind Chao ia another recycled actor in Shondaland.

Liked her stint on GA more, it was a better story.