Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-06-2009, 01:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

PrP Episode Discussion - 3.02 - The way we were

The Way We Were

Violet's emotional trauma from her violent attack at home is not going away, despite her friends' best efforts to help; Addison and Naomi try to mend their tension-filled relationship; Sam and Cooper treat a man who was stabbed by his wife.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-06-2009, 08:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Sounds like this episode is going to be interesting.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

It does sound interesting. Looking forward to it and I hope we finally find out who the baby's father is.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I'd really like to know who the father is.

I have a feeling it's Sheldon because they probably want to create drama for Pete/Violet.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Do we know if Sheldon will be around for the entire season?

I wonder if they'll mention Noah and his wife in this episode.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm not sure. I think I remember reading that he was going to be sticking around for a while

They might mention them. I read that Noah wasn't going to be back, but his wife will be.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

hmm I still think sheldon is the father. if pete would be then I am giving up my hope for pete and addie

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Sad episode

Next episode looks good. It'll be cool to see Bailey there. I hope we finally find out who the father is.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not really liking the fact that Naomi left the practice and moved upstairs...
Old 10-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautifulrealities (View Post)
I'm not really liking the fact that Naomi left the practice and moved upstairs...
I agree Im not liking it either its really put a huge strain on her and Addison's friendship which is so sad.

Violet- She was trying so hard to be a good mom and get better I felt so bad for her,as heartbreaking as it was when she gave the baby to Pete it was probably the right choice at this time. Violet is not in the right state of mind to take care of herself let alone a baby.

Cooper- He was just his adorable self I just love him

Next weeks eppy does look good
Melina Kanakaredes
Old 10-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Poor Violet. She was robbed of the experience of bringing her son into the world. It's no wonder she can't feel motherly towards him. I don't know if giving the baby to Pete was the best idea though. Because if he's not the father, having to give him away to Sheldon might be a bit difficult.

Loved the Violet/Cooper scene. I adore them.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:58 AM
Supreme Fan

It was just ok for me.

I really loved the Addie/Sam bonding moments. Plus the Addie/Sam/Cooper moments. I hate that Addie/Nae are still awkward, but I loved that they went to see Violet together. Baby time was cute!

The case was alright. I really like Kellie Martin.

I am happy they didn't forget Noah. I know he is on another show, but I hate it when the writers forget Addie storylines (like her fertility issues). I am also happy they remember he works in the same hospital. So Addison hearing the page was nice. Doing the right thing really does suck sometimes.

I just don't care about the Violet/Pete/baby drama. I am tired of it. It was bad enough they went the "who's the daddy" route, then they took a turn for totally crazy with the baby stealing, and now Violet doesn't want the baby. Just enough already! I do like Sheldon.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 10-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was a good episode and I missed the second half but I feel so bad for Violet. This is a great storyline for her.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 10-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the Violet/Charlotte scene... it makes sense that she would be ok with telling Charlotte something like that. Others would probably try to tell her how to feel, or try to fix it. BUt Charlotte knows what its like for people to think that you lack feelings.

While i enjoyed this episode, i really think that this 'baby daddy' situation is plan annoying, surely they would have tested the baby at the hospital, so that they could find it out. If i was Pete or Sheldon i would have asked violet to do it already! I really hope that it is Sheldon's cause Pete is annoying now.

Naomi is getting on my nerves, surely she knows that they all have more things to do then have long chats with her in the elevator. I mean everyone was soo angry when Charlotte did it, but yet Naomi thinks they wont feel badly about her doing it.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think the episode was okay. I have seen better ones but also worse ones.

the Addie / Nae being awkward will probably continue for awhile and I can understand it.. its just sad that .. god they used to be best friends with cheesecake orgies and now.. all they can really talk about is shoes. it sucks because they both could really do use a friend but well its heart to just jump back into a relationship with everything that happened

I agree with everyone that said that the baby / father whatever storylien is getting boring and annoying and I hope that they will finally find out who the daddy is so that we can all move on. They have dragged it on for long enough already.

No Addie / Pete scene tonight altough I have already given up my hope for that because its all about Violet and Pete and I am starting to accept this. I would just like to really see some friendship moments and I really thought that Addison would be one of the people that Pete would actually go and talk to about the whole situation but well... maybe he will.. someday. I would really love that.

I liked Violet and Charlotte and their bonding. it was cute and I like those two chars together

I am also glad that they didnt forget about Noah and I loved to see Addison reacting to that and her bonding with Sam after that. I love that they at least have their friendship moments and I am sure we will at least see more of that in the future.

I almost didnt recognize Kelly Martin I have to admit. its been soooo long since I saw her on ER. 10 years maybe or close to it. wow

anyway.. was an okay episode and I hope next one will be more than okay.

LEVERAGE campaign