Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-18-2009, 12:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

PrP Episode Discussion - 2.17

Wait and See

Archer and Naomi grow romantically closer, while Addison suspects her brother is up to his old tricks.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-19-2009, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Good episode.
I really loved the couples counseling scenes.
I'm glad Archer is gone. I really hated him in this episode. I felt so bad for Naomi.
Ugh, Cooper forgiving Charlotte like that. She cheats, and he's okay with it because it was just this time?

Sheldon/Violet/Pete Find out who the baby daddy is already!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:35 AM
Extreme Fan

i'm glad Cooper forgives charlaotte
everyone can make a mistake
what about cooper rejecting charlotte twice and she still standing?
i think cooper should not play the daddy of his best friend's baby.
the baby has already 2 potential dads and violet should grow up and understand that her being selfish is ruining 6 lives
violet
her babyĆ¹pete
sheldon
cooper
and charlotte
she really is a good psychiatric!!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 09:51 AM
New Fan

I really liked last nights eppie!

Firstly I have to say it- the pete/addie scene was so cute! The way he held her hand when she was upset. I really hope this means they are going somewhere with the Pete/Addie relationship again as it really is such a waste of chemistry between tim and kate if they don't!

I'm starting to dislike Cooper- he can't have best of both worlds and I really don't blame Charlotte for sleeping with Archer, and I hated Coopers response to it, he's the one that needs to grow up! I used to really like these two but now I'm not sure. I also used to love Cooper/Violet but if this is how they're going to put them together I'm not so sure.

I loved how sam said naomi's name in bed, I loved these two in the crossover and now totally rooting for them!

I really liked the eppie though!
Old 02-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Loyal Fan

I enjoyed the Pete/Addison scene, too, but I hope the writers don't throw them back together just yet. I think he's over his romantic feelings for Violet, but he still needs to work through some of his anger about the pregnancy. That said, I'm hoping Sheldon turns out to be the father of Violet's baby. I think the whole Chalotte/Cooper/Violet/Pete/Addison smash-up would get to be too much if the baby were Pete's.

As far as the Charlotte/Cooper/Violet triangle goes, I've been all for Violet and Cooper from the beginning, but Kadee Strickland's performances have made it hard for me to dislike Charlotte. Initially, I was glad that Cooper had found someone to mature with after that "friends with benefits" debacle (but I always fully expected Vi and Coop to get together again eventually). I have disliked Charlotte's behavior recently, though. I understand her being hurt by Cooper's decision to move in with Violet, but when he made that commitment to Violet he was under the impression that Charlotte had given up on their relationship. I'm glad that he didn't just leave Violet in the lurch when Charlotte popped up with a covered-dish and an apology . . . . And the thing with Archer--it would be understandable if she slept with him out of loneliness or just plain lust, but IMO she only told Cooper about it to hurt him and push him away, like he said. It should be very interesting to see how this whole Violet/Cooper/Charlotte thing plays out.

Poor Sonya! She seems like a really nice person, and it's sad that she had to hear her boyfriend call her by his ex's name in bed, but "Yay" for Sam not being over Naomi!

All in all, a good ep.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 02-21-2009, 08:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

I liked the episode.

I was so glad we finally got an Addie and Pete scene. FINALLY. and I hope that now that she told him something about her secret.. he will do the same with her and that they can get closer again. I mean sure Petes secret would totally shock Addie but maybe then we would see that she still feels something for Pete.. maybe then she would finally realize it too.

I hope sheldon is the babys father because like it has been said.. it would be too complicated otherwise. but somehow I think something will happen before we can find out.

I hate it that Sam called Sonya naomi.. I mean sure most of us knew that he isnt over Naomi ... no matter how often he says that he is

I didnt like naomi and archer so I am not sad that he is gone but I hate it that he hurt Naomi.... I think it was good that Addie told her.. you shouldnt have secrets from your best friend. no matter how much they hurt

Kate rocked this episode.. seriously

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-21-2009, 09:21 PM
Total Fan

Great episode.
Sorry, Shonda, but you failed, I still don't like Charlotte and Cooper one little bit.
Kadee Strickland is AMAZING, however.
And I'm starting to get worried, because they're running out of ways to have Charlotte and Cooper break up I hate that they keep getting back together, it's so entirely not believable imo.

Addison and Pete!!! That scene was so good, and this was a particularly good episode acting-wise for Kate Walsh.
Although, I want Pete to be the father solely because that baby would be SO FREAKING CUTE
A storm approaches. It's still over the horizon, but there is lightening in the air. Are either of them aware of the gathering turbulence? Can they feel that crackle of electricity in the wind, or are they aware of only the power they generate between themselves?
Everything Happens Eventually
Old 02-27-2009, 12:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

yeah i think that is because we all want pete's babies
Old 02-28-2009, 07:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

thats true.. but Addie as the mother

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Pete being the father would be too complicated? Isn't that what tv-shows are suppose to be?!?! It's all about the drama.
Sheldon being the father would suck. He would be around all the time. No thanks. I hope Pete is the daddy.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

maybe so. but if pete would be the fater the Addie and Pete ship is definitely done and over with

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 03-08-2009 at 10:58 AM
Old 03-08-2009, 09:07 AM
New Fan

I agree- which is why I'm totally anti Pete as the father! I don't know though- I still doubt whether the pregnancy will go to term or if the baby hasn't got some medical complication that only Addie can fix or something and then maybe it'll all go wrong and then bam CONFLICT! I just think it would be too mundane for Shonda just to let a pregnancy play out happily...
Old 03-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm not sure why Pete being the father would mean the end of Addison/Pete potential coupling. Being the father doesn't mean that Pete and Violet have to be in relationship. Although I agree that probably something will happen with the baby. Shonda loves big drama.

Icon by ligeres
Old 03-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludo_rose (View Post)
I agree- which is why I'm totally anti Pete as the father! I don't know though- I still doubt whether the pregnancy will go to term or if the baby hasn't got some medical complication that only Addie can fix or something and then maybe it'll all go wrong and then bam CONFLICT! I just think it would be too mundane for Shonda just to let a pregnancy play out happily...
glad you agree.

hmm I dont know really this time because shonda already did the miscriage storyline with christina in GA and also the SL where someone falls and the baby is dead so .. I dont think she will do that again.. but yeah maybe its something medical this time

it maybe doesnt mean they have to be in a relationship but there will always be a bond with the child and its mother and they are all working together so I cant see it ending pete and addison especially since Addie isnt able to have kids and it would always stand between them that violet could give pete something that Addie isnt able to.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-30-2010, 07:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Poor Addy, sometimes too much knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

Archer is still a ManH0, she did warn Naomi but it stiil sucks that she got hurt.

Glad he's gone.

Looks like Sam/Sonya are D0NE as well...OUCH!

Know I'm in the minority, but i like Sheldon.

Both he and Pete should run in the opposite direction from Violet.