Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

PrP Episode Discussion - 2.13 - Nothing To Fear

Nothing To Fear

Violet discovers she's pregnant, but doesn't know who the father is.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 01-29-2009 at 03:41 AM
Old 01-23-2009, 12:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

i hope pete is violet baby's father..

Thanks Suz for the icon !
Old 01-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaCc (View Post)
i hope pete is violet baby's father..
I hope so too. If it's Sheldon's baby, i will throw a Hissy fit. I can't stand the guy, i want him gone.

Loved Cooper and Charlotte this episode.

And the closet scene between Cooper and Violet was definetly my favorite scene.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

The storyline with Pete, Sam and Alexander was heartbreaking. Tim Daly was incredible in that last scene, when he broke down. I was in tears!

I still want Violet & Cooper together. The scene of them in the closet was one of my faves, too!

I'm really glad that Addison ended things with Kevin. They weren't good for each other! I want her with Pete in the end, but for now, I'm enjoying the idea of her with Wyatt. They look amazing together!

Really amazing episode, I thought. I love this show!!

My Sites: JackandKate.org / FallingIntoYou.net / Billy-Magnussen.net
Old 01-23-2009, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I just think if Cooper/Violet got together, it would be alot like George/Izzie. I actually prefer (it did take time) Cooper/Charlotte. They complete eachother, and this season has shown that.

I'm still waiting for Dell/Naomi... not a fan of Addison's brother being back. But, whatever. As long as it got Kevin to leave (finally!!)

Poor Pete. He looked so broken - I want him with Violet. I hate Sheldon. And I want him to be the Baby's Daddy.

The closet scene with V/C was cute. They have a great bond.

kenny | credit
Old 01-24-2009, 08:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

I dont like Violet much atm. Everyone seems to dislike Addison for kissing another men and calling her a cheater.. Violet is or was sleeping with two men at the same time without them knowing or her even really caring.. that is something good?

So Wyatt is gone? At it seems like that and its too bad because I grew to like him and Addie. he was at least bett er than Kevin.

Loved the cooper /volet closet scene

and I knew that he and Charlotte wouldnt get married.. it would have been too soon but I liked their scenes.

So archer is back and working at the hospital? wonder how Addie is going to react and why she didnt know before.

loved the cases. they were great

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah i don't really get that either. At least Addison seemed to feel bad about it and hell she only kissed Wyatt right? She wasn't sleeping with two men repeatedly like Violet. Violet was having so much sex between the two men that she actually hurt herself.

Yes it seems like Wyatt is gone and I'd really like to know why. They didn't fully explain what happened after Addison walked in and kissed him. I'd like to know why she left and what happened that led to him leaving the practice....

That was a great scene and i hope we get more like that, with those two

You were right and i'm glad too because it would have been too soon and also for the wrong reasons. Cooper was right, their wedding day should be a happy day, the happiest of their lives.

That's really odd. How can he take that job at a competing practice and not tell his sister?

the cases were great
Old 01-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Finally I have time to write a review.

Great episode, one of the best this season, maybe it's even my favorite. Each storyline was interesting and well done.

The outstanding was definitely the Alexander/Pete/Sam storyline. Very emotional, very touching, but not overdone and just perfectly acted, especially by Joel Grey and Tim Daly. IMO they both deserve Emmy nominations for their brilliant performances. The death scene was done perfectly.

Another outstanding scene was Violet and Cooper in the closet. Precious, especially Violet's hysterical laughing.

I'm glad Charlotte and Cooper didn't get married, it's too early for them and she is grieving now. Cooper was right when he said that their wedding day should be the happiest day of their life.

I have only two minor complaints about this episode:
- why they made Dell so judgemental, he wasn't like that in the first season
- Naomi needs more screen time and more interesting storyline

But despite this it was really fantastic episode. I hope there will be more episodes like this one.

As for Violet I don't think that what Violet did was right. I dislike her for this as well, and even not as much for cheating (everybody makes mistakes), but because she doesn't look as if she was sorry. And she is a hypocrite. She didn't want to have a relationship with Pete, because she said that she doesn't trust him and she sort of implied that he is not good enough for her, but then she was lying and cheating on both Pete and Sheldon. By the way, if I was her, I wouldn't trust Sheldon. Pete was mad when he found out, so I guess that he at least cares about her. Sheldon didn't care that she cheated on him. So he either doesn't care that much about Violet at all or he is not against cheating. I don't know, he just is too creepy IMO.

I can't understand why Addison cheated again. It's already a third time. Is she going to be a cheater for the rest of her life?

It seems to me that Shonda is just obsessed with cheating, but enough is enough.

Icon by ligeres
Old 09-29-2010, 06:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

This episode was a tearjerker, Joel Grey was excellent as the dying patient.

He had more screentime here, than his appearance on GA.

The s/l was well acted by him, Tim Daly and even Taye Diggs.

Also like the one with the adoptive parents and the pregnant young woman.

But Dell was annoying, wanted somebody to smack him across the head.

Addy finally fessed up and pulled the plug, it was all but OVER anyway.

Wyatt is gone...YAY!