Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-05-2007, 08:01 AM
Passionate Fan

PP Episode Discussion Thread - 1x09 In Which Dell Finds His Fight

Episode 1x09 - In Which Dell Finds His Fight

The Oceanside Wellness Center takes on the fertility of one of their previous couples and starts a "Dads-to-be" class, much to Charlotte's displeasure; Sam and Naomi struggle to figure out where their relationship is going; Addison is conflicted about her status in the dating world, and Cooper begins a secret affair with one of his colleagues, on "Private Practice," WEDNESDAY, DEC. 5 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

I will see tomorrow night....I can't wait more!
Old 12-05-2007, 09:38 PM
New Fan

OK, Dell has become my new favorite and he just got like 20 times hotter. That speech he made about her was awsome, he is stopping up and being a man and the rest of them are acting like babies with the jealousy. Sorry, cooper but ever since you went for dr.king you've been bumped as my favorite and you've been replaced by Dell.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay just saw the episode online and it rocked!

Old guys boxing, how funny was that.

Not a fan of Cooper and Dr.King. They just dont fit well. I feel bad for Violet since I thought they could potentially be great for one another.

The father class was awesome.

Still a great fan that the Gilmore dad is on this show. Looks like he'll be around for a while.

Love the whole I'll fight for you stuff:

Sam/Naomi vs. Dell/Naomi (I love them both so I don't know who to vote for)

Pete/Addison vs. Officer Cutie/Addison (On this one I'm voting for the officer and Addison. She's had enough of doctors for a while. And the game she and Pete have going on isn't going anywhere. Officer Cutie seems very interested so they should so go for it.)
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-06-2007, 07:01 AM
Banned

Aw Dell he's so cute and i just love him more and more every week. That scene with Naomi wowser that was hottttttt. I just love him he's definitly my favorite male, well after Cooper.

Speaking of Cooper, i enjoyed the baby class storyline with Pete it was very funny.

"Hallo Jack, ass"

LOLLLLLLLLLLL i love Coop.

Aw Naomi and Sam, aw i think they are adorable together. I hope they realize how much they want to be with each other.

Addison's storyline was good as well but it didn't really get me exciting about it. But i enjoyed it all the same.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

this epi was lil boring. Eccept for the last 5 mins.

Charlotte and cooper- holy shi*! They are so hot.

Addie and Kevin- well..

I didnt really like the whole crandpa thing..
KATE. | icon
Old 12-07-2007, 05:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

I watched the episode yesterday.. and eventho I liked it .. It didnt really reach me, I mean I loved the P/A scenes... and I liked the Cooper / Pete scenes.. and the cooper / Violet scenes.. but I dont feel C/C at all.

there were also a lot less Addison scenes.. and I loved the smile at the end.. I just wished she had smiled at Pete like that

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-07-2007, 06:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

I actually really enjoyed this episode. I thought I would hate the grandpa storyline but the twist it took was so amazing. I most definitely was not expecting them to be boxing.
I think Officer Nelson needs to given a chance. I am a true Pete and Addie fan, but she needs to get away from doctors. Also, she still is not over what happened in Seattle so if she was with Pete...it just wouldn't work. I say that not just because it is a show on T.V. but because even in real life a situation like that would really not work.
Daddy class = amazing
Lovely Lauren I agree about Addie's smile...that one at the end and the one at the beginning when Sam interrupts her convo with Office Nelson and then walks away saying, "She has that effect on people." or something like that...ya beautiful smiles lol

Was there a "Next time on Private Practice?" I missed the show and watched it online and was just wondering if there was a preview. Because if there wasn't then that is not good. =(
Alex: If you went missing ... I'd notice.
Icon by Holly1985

Last edited by unbearablesilence; 12-08-2007 at 08:18 AM
Old 12-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Passionate Fan

I liked the episode a lot.

Cooper/Pete and the "dads to be class" hilarious!

I like Cooper/Charlotte together, they have something special, but I'm a bit torn, I don't know yet if I want them to be seriously dating or not, since there's the possible pairing of Violet/Cooper too But right now I can sit back and enjoy their scenes together.
The same goes for Naomi/Sam/Dell. I would like to see Naomi/Sam giving their marriage another try, but I wouldn't mind a Dell/Naomi pairing either.

The only thing I absolutely now is that I only want to see Addison with Pete. The cop, no thanks!

It was nice to see the virgin couple again, as was the SL with Dell's grandpa.

And finally Pete started to realize that Addison is serious dating material. It was high time!
Old 12-10-2007, 03:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

good episode but I am saddened
because the 1x10,when Will be transmitted?
I read 2008! Tell me that's not true,please?
Old 12-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberta81 (View Post)
good episode but I am saddened
because the 1x10,when Will be transmitted?
I read 2008! Tell me that's not true,please?
Actually, it gets worse...from the latest info I've heard, 1.09 was the last episode fully written/filmed before the writer's strike took hold, which if that is in fact the case, means no more new episodes until the strike is resolved...and everything points to this being one long ass strike I'm afraid... I'm sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news though, man...
Old 12-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotica (View Post)
Actually, it gets worse...from the latest info I've heard, 1.09 was the last episode fully written/filmed before the writer's strike took hold, which if that is in fact the case, means no more new episodes until the strike is resolved...and everything points to this being one long ass strike I'm afraid... I'm sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news though, man...

Really? I read somewhere that they were holding the episode till February for sweeps. Apparently, they have got it done, but are holding it till sweeps b/c sweeps determines ratings. I heard the same thing for Grey's Anatomy.
Perhaps you are right though.
Icon by Holly1985
Old 12-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbearablesilence (View Post)
Really? I read somewhere that they were holding the episode till February for sweeps. Apparently, they have got it done, but are holding it till sweeps b/c sweeps determines ratings. I heard the same thing for Grey's Anatomy.
Perhaps you are right though.
Eh...either way...guess we'll find out soon enough...
Old 12-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is true. And either way..it is sad news
Icon by Holly1985
Old 12-13-2007, 03:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nooooooooooo, How can I wait