Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-05-2010, 12:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

PP Episode Discussion - 4.3 - playing god

Playing God
TV-14 D

The man responsible for killing Dell and endangering Maya's life comes to the clinic with a heart condition; news of Addison's new romance is not well-received.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the thread, doesn't sound like a great episode though. Looks like more drama for Addisam.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome. and yes souns like a drama episode

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-08-2010, 03:33 AM
Absolute Fan

I really liked this episode and not just for the Violet/Pete scenes, which I LOVED, especially that last scene. I love that we're getting to see them have an actual relationship with everything that entails. But I also found the Addie/Sam/Naomi storyline very interesting (though now I am wondering if Sam ever finished his residency...). It was a shame Amelia didn't have that much to do this episode, but at least she ROCKED at Grey's.

I missed out on some scenes thanks to an emergency bathroom break and my modem deciding to restart itself in the middle of the episode, but hopefully I can correct that soon enough...
Old 10-08-2010, 06:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagolkitten (View Post)
I really liked this episode and not just for the Violet/Pete scenes, which I LOVED, especially that last scene. I love that we're getting to see them have an actual relationship with everything that entails. But I also found the Addie/Sam/Naomi storyline very interesting (though now I am wondering if Sam ever finished his residency...). It was a shame Amelia didn't have that much to do this episode, but at least she ROCKED at Grey's.

I missed out on some scenes thanks to an emergency bathroom break and my modem deciding to restart itself in the middle of the episode, but hopefully I can correct that soon enough...
LOVED Charlotte and Cooper last night. All their scenes were great but the last one of them talking was so touching and romantic!
Old 10-08-2010, 06:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey, I think I am going to cry. There seems to be no stream with sound after min 31. Can anyone help me out here? PM! I'd be eternally grateful.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:31 AM
Loyal Fan

I have the same problem with this episode! Please if anyone has a link to the episode online please write me PM! Thanx!
Old 10-08-2010, 08:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

same here would really love to see the episode

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was an okay episode I wasn't really happy with the way Naomi was acting towards Addison who was trying to help Sam the best way she could.

Love Violet & Pete's scenes and i love how right she was about his friends practice in his house.

I just want to slap Derek's sister she's hella annoying.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 10-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

I liked the episode

Charlotte&Cooper were incredible. I loved all of their scenes. I wish there were more of them.
Violet and Pete also had a good storyline.

Sam&Addison. Were not that exciting tonight. The flashback about Sam's past was interesting but otherwise I found ther to be too many flashbacks. We got the idea after the first one. So many weren't necessary.

I feel bad for Naomi. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes.

Sheldod and Amelia just seemed like fill ins. Like the writers gave them some little parts to give them something to say but they weren't important to the storyline. This is my opinion.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have the same difficulties! no sound after minute 31... PLEASE.. if anyone has a good link, PM me

I did enjoy the first part of the episode though .. although I just really dont like Naomi.. but what else is new

Wieke
Tumblr
avi: _onebreath@lj
Old 10-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm so happy I watched it live, cause seriously, this hunt for the episode with sound in the last ten minutes is annoying!

ETA: vid found, check your inboxes

Last edited by smeagolkitten; 10-08-2010 at 03:31 PM
Old 10-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

well.. the episode was okay I think. I liked that at least there were more Addison scenes this time so that was something good

there were good and bad things about the flashback

bad - the brunette wig and the dead squirrel that Sam caleld a beard.

good - no couples I didnt like

and naomi is the biggest hypocrite.

I wish that Addison will write a letter to her as well sounding like that:

Dear Naomi, thanks for your words to me and I would like to say some things as well. First. You didnt care about our friendship for a long time now, you ignored me for the most part of the last year becasue your relationship to willian AND fife was more important, and dont you dare call me a cheater anymore. Just because I did it once doesnt mean I would do it again. On top of that, how do you call it sleeping wiht Fife while you were still with Willian? Did I judge you for that???!!! Also me being wiht your ex husband is not because I want to hurt you or something and I wouldnt risk loosing your friendship if I wouldnt think that Sam is the one. Also you didnt care about moral standarts when you slept wiht my brother. You didnt speak to me for a really long time and have been a sucky best friend.. and only when you wanted my help.. when you needed my skills... which I gladly did because Maya means the world to me.. then you finally came down your high horse and spoke to me again. How many times do you think I needed my best friend? how many times did you think I wanted to punch you? how many times do you think I wanted to talk to you but ended up talking to Sam? it brought us closer .. and I love Sam.. and I know that he is your ex husband and I didnt want that to happen but it did and I want to be happy and I think that I deserve it. Thank you.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The episode was a bit meh.
I didn't dig the flashbacks too much.

Peter acted almost like a spoiled brat, good thing in the end he redeemed himself.

I'm glad Nai is expressing her anger somehow, she needs to let it out.

Sam/Addison are really boring me.

CC made the night for me

Sheldon cracks me up

Next episode should be good.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagolkitten (View Post)
I'm so happy I watched it live, cause seriously, this hunt for the episode with sound in the last ten minutes is annoying!

ETA: vid found, check your inboxes
Thanx for the link!

So finally saw the whole episode with a sound.

Well, Sam in fact commited murder in the past. It wasn't up to him to decide if someone has a right to live or not. It's even worse that he is a doctor and that man was his patient. ( he should have saved him and call a police, not let him die, he has a god complex)

I liked Pete's storyline with his old friend. Main reason: James Remar! Love the guy. And it was nice to see Pete and Violet interact as normal married couple.

Char/Coop were awesome in this episode, both characters showed big growth.