Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2008, 06:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for that

on the weekend I will sit down and refresh the board guide since a few of the threads are not longer avalible or we already have reached a higher number

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Actually I wanted to do that right now.. because I thought the board guide was on my to do list.. I just recognized that some threads aren't up to date.. but I don't want to erase something because it's nice to find any thread which isn't full, some we might want to bring back

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©

Last edited by kostilicious; 08-18-2008 at 10:14 AM
Old 08-18-2008, 10:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

I thought that maybe we could share the responsibilties more.. Thats why there is two of us as moderators. At the moment I dont know whats left for me. You have done a lot on your own (merging.. the board guide.. the birthday thread .. you want to do the survivors) .. what is there that I can do?

with deleting I actually meant like the birthday thread which we dont need anymore because you added it to the first post. I wouldnt erase something else because like you said its nice to still see other threads even if they arent really active anymore.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm doing only the board guide.. so that's not much..
and for the survivors .. it's just wanting.. because we just agreed we don't do them until the show begins..
and you're doing the post count (as you wanted to do) and when the show begins you'll post the epi threads (which you wanted to do).. so I don't think I'm doing more than you do...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 08-18-2008, 10:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

okay, so I do the post count and the episode threads, you do the survivors, the icon challenge, the board guide. Will we share the birthday threads?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think I'll do the Icon Challenge.. obviously noone but me is really interested..
what birthday threads?? I thought you don't want to open up birthday threads?? You said that's spamming the board.. Now I'm confused..
that's why I put the birthday list here.. so that this thread isn't just here for nothing, so we can post in here too..

BTW you can do a survivor too.. I never claimed them as mine.. I was just searching for some fun on our board..but you could also do some on the Kate board.. there are enough people for that evennow before the show begins.. there were always more ppl as here..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 08-18-2008, 11:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

when we talked about it I said I wouldnt open threads for everyone (there were a lot of people on that old list in the old birthday thread who dont even post here anymore, because the thread was opened in the beginning when there were still a lot of people around). I think birthday threads would only make sense for regular posters. Otherwise it would really spam the board if we would open threads for people who dont post here or arent even on ff anymore. I thought that was the whole purpose of adding a new list to the opening post here.. so that the posters who actually post here can be added and we can open threads for the regular posters on the board. Otherwise we could have kept the birthday thread. Maybe it was a misunderstanding.

I just wondered that you always used the word "I".. while I used the word "we" regarding the survivor threads. We can share them. you do one.. I do one. that way we could both do them.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never thought on opening threads for pplo who aren't even posting here anymore...

anyone can do a survivor if someone wants to.. if you, Kate, Ashley or someone else wants to make one it's fine with me, but since noone considered a new one I did.. I don't see a problem there.. And I just talk of me, because I wanted to make one.. I didn't know you want to make one too.. you didn't tell me until now..

I just recognized it's been a yaer since we have our board.. I would love to open a Birthday thread if that's okay with you...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©

Last edited by kostilicious; 08-18-2008 at 12:24 PM
Old 08-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

sure, you can do that if you want to. A year is great *yay for the board*

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-15-2008, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Birthday Yvonne.. Hope you're coming around the board again soon.. I miss you

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-18-2008, 12:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

My birthday is October 20th
Old 12-18-2008, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

will add you

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-20-2008, 08:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

another one who has a birthday in october

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-10-2009, 06:42 PM
Total Fan

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a Pete/Violet thread?

sawyer/kate house/cuddy barney/robin
damon/elena jackie/hyde betty/jughead
rory/jess chuck/blair addison/alex
Old 01-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

nope there isn't.. I'll add one..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©