Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-15-2009, 09:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Playmates (charlotte & cooper)#2 - Because she wants to be not only his lover but also his best friend

~by Kate

Shipper list:

1. stargate barbie (Kate)
2. Honey-Girl (Yvonne)
3. pimbolina (Sandra)
4. McHobbit (JD)
5. brexluv22
6. jasmine_lily
7. Virginie_GW
8. ~Amarula~
9. Shopaholic (Holly)
10. Addison Montgomery (Sibel)
11. jessss
12. BeautifulDramaticMess
13. *pheeby*
14. tidbit2008
15. PatrickDempseyRocks
16. SharTheLove
17. wvchica
18. ancientshadows
19. leonamuni
20. TheMusicLives
21. labradorMagenta
22. Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (Suz)
23. » MaRy
24. blg06
25. bbroccs
26. evil_hypnotoad
27. H007
28. bandcandy
29. Agripina
30. California_ here_ I _come
31. vern_
32. Greysaholic

Icons:

~by Suz

~thanks to Suz

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 11-14-2009 at 06:41 AM
Old 02-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Suz, love the title

Poor Charlotte is really having a hard time with Cooper and Violet. I feel for her.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 02-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome

and yes I do feel for her too

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She really is having a hard time with this and she makes some good points. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes. Watching the person she loves going through an experience like that with another woman has to be hard. Even though I understand why Cooper is doing it, I can see why it's hard for her.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm.. somehow I can't understand all of her accusations.. I mean.. why can't Copper haave a best friend?? I mean one needs another person than the lover to talk.. or is it just me who thinks this way??

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 02-15-2009, 05:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, I agree with Charlotte, that she should be Cooper's best friend. Violet should be only his next best friend. What I mean is that a person with whom you want to spend your life, like wife, husband, domestic partner for a life, etc. should be the closest person to you. If it's not like that then IMO such relationship has no sense. It's just sex, fun or whatever, but not a real thing.
I'm not saying that Cooper should abandon his friendship with Violet, but Charlotte should be the most important person for him and she should not be excluded like she was in the beginning when he didn't even tell her why he moves in to Violet. I guess that Charlotte has less problems with Cooper's friendship with Violet or even moving in with Violet, but rather she suspects that there is something fishy about this friendship. Which I also do, especially that I remember from last season how Cooper claimed that he loves Violet. Maybe Charlotte just feels that there is something going on.

Icon by ligeres
Old 02-16-2009, 05:52 AM
New Fan

Add me please! *_*
Old 02-16-2009, 08:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ash - I can also understand why cooper is doing it. I mean Violet is his best friend .. but there are certain things you should do with the person you are with.. and only with that person and no one else

Holly - I understand him needing a best friend. Everyone needs one. but does he need to play daddy if there are two? it really hurts charlotte

» MaRy - will add you. welcome

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-16-2009, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't say anything about the daddy part.. I mean I don't thinkn he's playing daddy at the moment.. he's just a man who helps his best friend through a rough time.. at least that's how I see it..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 02-16-2009, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Suz -Absolutely, like raising a child or being there through the pregnancy. It would be one thing if she would call him occasionally for some help, that is something friends can do but to be at her constant beck and call, to be there for every moment, that's something he should be doing with the person he wants to have a life with. And i agree Violet already has two possible fathers who can help her through this. And what Cooper is doing IMO goes above and beyond the call of duty for a best friend.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Did anyone see the new promo for Thursdays episode? I hope its just a mislead. I don't know if I should put a description here or put it in spoiler tags.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
I understand him needing a best friend. Everyone needs one. but does he need to play daddy if there are two? it really hurts charlotte
Thats the bit I don't understand I mean he knows it hurts her right?
They're not enough
Jenღ Icon by jaje
Old 02-22-2009, 03:52 AM
Elite Fan

their end scene in the new ep was so amazing. i had tears in my eyes..
Old 02-22-2009, 08:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ash - I totally agree with you. I mean sure she could call him when she needed him but ask him to move in with her is a bit much, I mean she knows he will always be there... and he doesnt need to live with her for that.. did she even think about what this would do to charlotte? I mean violet and cooper are my # 1 couple if I had to choose between cooper charlotte and cooper violet.. but when he does have a girlfiend.. its not right to do this

Jen - well he thinks about violet first... and he knows that its hard on charlotte but he doesnt really think about it because he thinkls its the right thing to do.

Discussing promos here is allright.. you can put it in spoilertags tho so that the ones who are completely spoilerfree wont get spoiled

LEVERAGE campaign