Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-11-2009, 06:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't like this couple... i prefer when they were friend...
Old 11-15-2009, 01:11 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

Don't like'em either. Sex and fun was cool, they even gave each other love in a moment they both needed to be loved, and Pete being father, that is really cool!!! But they love each other as friends, they have missunderstood it, I hope it all will be back to normal and they remain great friends and find their real love out there...
Old 11-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like them as a couple.. but as long as they become real friends again.. I'm also happy

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-15-2009, 04:18 PM
New Fan

I think the plan is still to have them be together as a couple. Pete obviously loves her as more than a friend, they've shown us that many times. Violets' feelings are unclear at this point though. The writers like them as a couple(per the interview with Betsy Beers) and Ausiello said that he thinks the show is fully invested in them from her on out(that's not a spoiler--as it was his opinion) Shonda may be unconventional in some ways, but I don't see her giving them a child together and all that backstory in the premiere if she didn't plan on putting them together at some point. I hope she does because they are my main reason for watching at this point. I just hope to see some progress soon. They're obviously dragging it out for dramatic purposes.

Last edited by GreysFan85; 11-15-2009 at 04:19 PM Reason: typo
Old 11-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreysFan85 (View Post)
I think the plan is still to have them be together as a couple. Pete obviously loves her as more than a friend, they've shown us that many times. Violets' feelings are unclear at this point though. The writers like them as a couple(per the interview with Betsy Beers) and Ausiello said that he thinks the show is fully invested in them from her on out(that's not a spoiler--as it was his opinion) Shonda may be unconventional in some ways, but I don't see her giving them a child together and all that backstory in the premiere if she didn't plan on putting them together at some point. I hope she does because they are my main reason for watching at this point. I just hope to see some progress soon. They're obviously dragging it out for dramatic purposes.
I agree with everything you said there.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:06 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Pete obviously loves her as more than a friend, they've shown us that many times.
I agree with that, but I am not sure that he loves her in a real romantic way, I don't know...
And for her, yes she also loves him more than a friend, but the truth is she only seemed to be really interested when she saw him with other women, then she felt jealous, it's not fair I don't know, I love both, but still not convinced that I love'em together
Old 11-16-2009, 07:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

i agree with that. she never shown interest before he was seen with other woman. and I think they rock as friends, and I really adored their scenes together and I just want it to go back to a non dramatic way.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-16-2009, 09:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
you took words out of my mouth lol
Old 11-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Absolute Fan

For once I decided to read the whole thread beginning to end before posting. I too was someone who loved the idea of Violet and Cooper, but then Charlotte/Cooper grew on me, and while I prior to the first kiss/coupling had not as much as considered Violet and Pete as a pair it was like I was struck with this huge wall of chemistry when they happened. I was really taken by surprise at how quickly I fell for those two.

This scene has to be the hottest scene on the show in my opinion. The way they both sigh at the same time at the close proximity to one another, how she decides to go after him, not to mention the very slow way he puts her mug down, run his hands up her arms before cupping her cheeks and kisses her. I was holding my breath, it was *that* intense for me...

And Sheldon annoyed the hell out of me. I did *not* see what made him remotely interesting to her, so he's another shrink, big deal, he's completely dry and boring. Throughout the season I was chanting over and over again to let Pete be the father.

And the two ILY scenes are my favorite Violet/Pete scenes! I can't stop watching them over and over again...

And though things have been grim lately I have hope that eventually they will find their way back to one another. They seem to both really miss one another.

And I've started rewatching PP beginning with the season 3 Grey's ep to see if I can see those lead-up moments prior to the hook-up

Oh, and add me, please
And if anyone know of great V/P vids or fics, let me know, I have so far exhausted both ff.net and youtube looking

I'm a vidder, myself, but I have no V/P clips, however if anyone would be willing to provide me with clips then I could make a few V/P vids.

Last edited by smeagolkitten; 11-16-2009 at 02:30 PM
Old 11-16-2009, 02:35 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

Thanx for the video I do like Sheldon! haha but I like him better now that I know Pete is the father!! Sheldon is funny, he makes me laugh he's so... clumpsy? or something like that, I don't know the word for what I mean, I hope he stays in the show as long as Pete don't get hurt because of him
Old 11-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagolkitten (View Post)
For once I decided to read the whole thread beginning to end before posting. I too was someone who loved the idea of Violet and Cooper, but then Charlotte/Cooper grew on me, and while I prior to the first kiss/coupling had not as much as considered Violet and Pete as a pair it was like I was struck with this huge wall of chemistry when they happened. I was really taken by surprise at how quickly I fell for those two.

This scene has to be the hottest scene on the show in my opinion. The way they both sigh at the same time at the close proximity to one another, how she decides to go after him, not to mention the very slow way he puts her mug down, run his hands up her arms before cupping her cheeks and kisses her. I was holding my breath, it was *that* intense for me...

And the two ILY scenes are my favorite Violet/Pete scenes! I can't stop watching them over and over again...

And though things have been grim lately I have hope that eventually they will find their way back to one another. They seem to both really miss one another.
I feel the same as you about Pete and Violet. They are friends who surprisingly became attracted, and grew real feelings for each other. They actually have chemistry, which is why I want them together. When Pete told Violet to come back to him, shows he is love in with her. Sheldon told Pete last week, he's still in love with Violet. It looks like Violet still has feelings for him, she's just moody from the ordeal where the psycho nearly killed her. Eventually, she will heal.

I can PM you P & V fanfics from their forum.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think they are great together.. The have chemistry.. and now they have a son together.. I think they definitely should be together again..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Here's to hoping They are just too right for one another to not find their way back to one another. I mean, just look at how upset Violet was about Pete moving downstairs, the things she said, it clearly showed that she doesn't want to lose him and not just as a friend/coworker... I think the solution lays in whenever it is she manages to connect with Lucas. Once she can open up her heart to Lucas, Pete will be there, too.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:10 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

I can't wait to see next episode!!!!
Old 11-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Extreme Fan

In the last episode they didn't have even one scene together. I hope this one is going to be better. Sheldon is not the person I would like to see Pete with for the most of time.

Icon by ligeres