Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-14-2010, 07:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Okay guys well we'll just have to agree to disagree on the chemistry issue I think.

Quote:
Lydia - yes I meant Addison and I don't think Sam is average. Unilke a lot of men in Addison's life Sam kept fighting for her and I have to give him credit for that. He loves her and makes her happy, there's nothing average about that if you ask me
Yeah but think about all the other relationships she's had right. I love Addie but sometimes she brings the end of a relationship on herself and then I can't blame the guy for not wanting to fight for her. Kevin and Derek are the examples for that one. Derek's pretty obvious I think but with Kevin - didn't he come to the conclusion that she was superior to him and she wasn't gonna change? Something like that. Next comes the 2 with families - Pete and Noah. Addie told Noah that she couldn't be with him because of his new baby and she told Pete that he should be a family with Lucas and his Mum. Mark - with Mark it's always just really casual isn't it. I think too much time has passed for them to ever want to try anything solid hasn't it? Alex - that was never an official thing as far as I recall was it? It was what Addie needed at the time but they never wanted a relationship to come out of it did they? So yeah I don't think you can say that because Sam is the first guy that has been able to/wanted to fight for her ever and I'm okay with the fact that Derek and co. didn't want to. Although Mark kinda fought for Addie in S3 I think it was of "Grey's" and Pete fought for her in the first series of "Pr.P" but Addie was just too mad at him to listen. It woulld've been a whole different ball game if Addie'd've actually listened to Pete then.

Quote:
No one else.. no Violet, no Meredith, no Lexie, he wants HER.
Well maybe I could give you Violet but then again Pete does have a child with her and she's not just some random woman. But then again the other 2 aren't either really because Addison had an affair and Derek got mad and left New York and went to Seattle and met Meredith - he was still mad at Addie at this point. And Mark - in S3 of Pr.P. he had another relationship that had ended for silly reasons so he just came to his senses about that.

Okay so maybe Sam is the best guy Addie's ever had... well there're 2 criteria aren't there: Chemistry and the lastability factor - and maybe we can't fault him on the lastability factor but I still don't think they have any chemistry. I still think she's had more chemistry with all the other guys she's been with. I know you guys are probably all gonna want to bar me for saying this but I still really hope that PAL can be a proper family one day!! They're awesome and for me and Sam and Addie are just average and all the other relationships' Addie's ever had have chemistry too! Maybe the other relationships don't work out so well on the lastability factor but I'd rather see my fave. character in a relationship that's short but with all the chemistry rather than one that's long but doesn't have very much chemistry. Maybe that's wrong of me to want to see Addie's heart get broken but be like 'well it was good while it lasted'! But like I've said before I think Addie deserves someone who's as awesome as she is and I can't help it but I don't think Sam is that guy. Maybe I should just be happy for her that she's found a relationship with a very promising lastability factor but I think that the 2 factors have to work together in at least some way and I don't think they are here yet... Maybe yet is the operative word there. Maybe the chemistry will follow like I said. Anyway...

I want to give Sam and Addie a chance for Addie's sake so I just hope they improve chemistry-wise now that they're actually allowed to be together.
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 09:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Back to my previous statement Chemistry like Beauty in the eye of the beholder......

Sam IS the best guy for Addison based on his actions towards HER.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

I dont think that Addison brought the end between her and Derek on herself. I mean she brought the split, yes. But HE TOOK HER BACK only to punish her and to sleep with Meredith at prom AND put her panties in the jacket for Addison to find. Addison gave him an out with the divorce papers.. he didnt take it and then HE cheated. so it was definitely Derek.

Kevin was a guy that thought that Addison was ruled by money and while I admit that sometimes addie doesnt think about that she has more money than others, i dont think she send him a maid to rub that in his face. THEN when they got back together he didnt trust her. well maybe she was not to be trusted seeing as she fell for Wyatt but I think all this mistrust lead her to him seeing it like "he doesnt trust me anyway so I might as well give him something to de-trust"

Pete - Violet is not some random woman, no.. she is the mother of his child - but they NEVER had something real. NEVER. they had something the fans of them created. They were happy for like 5 minutes but no one ever know if they would have lasted and to just throw a couple together because of a child is wrong. A child is not a magical glue or something. Addison shouldnt have pushed Pete into the direction of Violet - twice. she shouldnt have done that. But I understand why she did it. I mean he mumbled her name in his sleep and when she came back he was complete on the edge so OF COURSE she thought he still loves her and before he would hurt her.. she let him go because its better to get out before you get hurt

Sam - He was always there and now that I watch reruns of the end of season two and season three I can see the built up to something more clearly. He was always there for her. Trhough her troubles with Noah and all. He was a friend.. and I think that over time he became more. He was the one who practically rescued her from her family. He is the one who just needs to look at her to see how she feels. She is the one that he needs to simple stand there with him for awhile so that he feels better, and she is the one he wants to hold, to kiss, to be wiht. They know each other better than anyone else and for a really long time and he wants HER. He WANTS her but he is man enough to not take advantance. oh AND we saw him jealous which is another point because we never saw any of the other guys especially Pete, being jealous. I would have loved for Paddison to work out but Shonda made it her official journey to make them look boring and dorky so that shippers wouldnt root for them. I still did and I would have loved to see him fighting for her, telling her that Violet was simple to late, but he didnt and Sam made it clear more than once that he wants her, that he has feelings for her and that he loves her. He made it clear that she makes him happy and well he does make her happy too. This is why Sam is the right guy

wow that was a long post.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 07-14-2010 at 10:22 AM
Old 07-14-2010, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very well said Suz hun You make some excellent points and well I think to most of us it's clear that Sam is the best guy for her. He makes her happy and he's there for her. More than that he gets her and they really were friends, even best friends before it turned into something more which I think makes it really special. He knows her and loves her as she is and clearly they are happy togeher and miserable apart.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Fanfic
Layer Cake
Layer Cake, a Private Practice fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Old 07-15-2010, 07:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

exactly Ash. I think its great when you are friends before and at least with them it didnt start off as just sex

thanks for that andrew

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-15-2010, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so too because they're already close and they know and care for each other. It gives them a head start in the relatiionship because they get to skip that whole getting to know each other part. And thank god no it didn't start off as just sex like so many relationships on PrP.

thanks for the fanfiction.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

i think about every other relationship started with sex or at leats almost sex lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lol pretty much yes so it's nice to see that these two have been friends for so long and didn't just jump into bed together I really think they could last.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

well wiht shondas track record we can only hope

I made something new. hope you like it. please dont post on fanpop or any other page,

Hope you like it.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-15-2010, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love it, it looks awesome hun You really rock at making arts. It would look great in the OP.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

WOW it looks AWESOME!!!!!
Old 07-15-2010, 09:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAL Awesomeness!!! (View Post)
Okay guys well we'll just have to agree to disagree on the chemistry issue I think.
Pretty much. I think Addison and Sam ooze chemistry. I saw zilch with Pete and Addison. I thought she had more chemistry with the baby.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

jansen_marie I couldn't agree more...and lol Addison really have some awesome chemistry with Lucas....
Old 07-16-2010, 10:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

thank you ash I dont know if we have any space in the OP

thank you Andrew. glad you like it

I think Addie has chemistry with everyone including a phone book lol

LEVERAGE campaign