Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2007, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

It is inevitable that Mark will end up on PP. It just has to happen because he'll get lonely at SGH.

kenny | credit
Old 08-31-2007, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

All I need is for Mark to end up on this show and I'll drop Grey's like a hot potato.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

I feel the same way. I just really think it makes so much sense for Mark to move to LA to be with Addie.

my first and only best friend

lea michele ♥ jon groff
oh my god. love her, love her
Old 09-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Seriously, I'm already on my way out with Grey's. No more Burketina and Maddison? Suckage.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

which leaves us with Mer/Der and possibly Gizzie gag me right now
you can place your vote for mark to go to L.A. in this thread just for fun
http://www.fanforum.com/f127/private...83/index6.html
Old 09-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gizzie is just...repulsive. Absolutely disgusting. I don't know what Shonda was thinking with that hook up.

But the two best couples on the show are no more. What will become of Mark now that Addy is gone from SGH? A new love interest for him? Meh.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Mark has to end up on PP well at least I hope he will make a guest apperance and tell Addie that he didnt break the bet

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

sorry for the couble post but no one was poting here for 14 days and I have an update for you guys

Sooner or Later - Chapter 3

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Passionate Fan

I just posted this in the episode discussion thread but...

I also would really like Mark to join PP, but did anyone else feel like Shonda basically stomped on all hope of that with the Grey's premiere when she wrote Mark as really coming to Seattle for Derek?

I mean, we all saw season three, where he interacted primarily with Addison and seemed to pay very little heed to repairing things with Derek... but suddenly that's his main reason? It was one reason yes, but Addison was clearly the main reason in season three (and in season two, for that matter)... but Shonda seems to have decided to rewrite history and so... my hope for these two is dwindling. And it makes me sad because they're much more interesting than Addison/Pete, if you ask me.

Not to mention, she talked about Maddison in a very 'their story is done' way in the blogs and podcats, and whatnot. The woman ruins all my ships.

I still hope we get a guest appearance at least some day.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

i would love to see Mark going to LA and fight 4 the love of his life!!! Plus it would be so hot watch Pete & Mark compite

Lauren Graham is my

Old 10-08-2007, 12:39 AM
New Fan

maddison maddison maddion!!!!!!!!! try as i might i cannot buy paddie cos maddison is always floating at the back of my mind. shonda never gave these 2 enough time to actually form a proper on screen relationship - it was all so fleeting. and really now, pete is no way hot enough for addison - sloan is wt i'm talkin abt!
Old 10-08-2007, 12:40 AM
New Fan

i felt it kinda killed the sweetness of the scene in season 2 of greys when addie asked wt he was doing in seattle & he said "for one thing, to bring you home" when he said that he'd come to seattle for derek
Old 10-08-2007, 12:45 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Gizzie is just...repulsive. Absolutely disgusting. I don't know what Shonda was thinking with that hook up.

But the two best couples on the show are no more. What will become of Mark now that Addy is gone from SGH? A new love interest for him? Meh.
i reckon mcstizzie's bound to happen eventually - that icky gizzie thing aint gonna last long
Old 10-08-2007, 01:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I have to say that ITA! I haven't stopped watching yet, but if Gizzie continues much longer I might stick to watching only PP. Anything beyond friendship with them to me is just...
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite sadness (View Post)
I just posted this in the episode discussion thread but...

I also would really like Mark to join PP, but did anyone else feel like Shonda basically stomped on all hope of that with the Grey's premiere when she wrote Mark as really coming to Seattle for Derek?

I mean, we all saw season three, where he interacted primarily with Addison and seemed to pay very little heed to repairing things with Derek... but suddenly that's his main reason? It was one reason yes, but Addison was clearly the main reason in season three (and in season two, for that matter)... but Shonda seems to have decided to rewrite history and so... my hope for these two is dwindling. And it makes me sad because they're much more interesting than Addison/Pete, if you ask me.

Not to mention, she talked about Maddison in a very 'their story is done' way in the blogs and podcats, and whatnot. The woman ruins all my ships.

I still hope we get a guest appearance at least some day.
Thank you for bringing that scene with Derek up! I'm sure there's been a lot of talk about it already, but I haven't posted here yet so... I was NOT happy about that scene at all. To me, it's always been quite obvious he came to Seattle for both Addison and Derek. I have no problem with them rebuilding the Derek/Mark friendship, (and I'm actually glad they're going there) but there's no reason to completely rewrite history and ignore past seasons to do it. That's probably one of the things I can't stand the most to see done on any show -- ships aside.

I can buy that Mark wants his friendship with Derek back, but after season 3 it's impossible to believe that Derek was the ONLY reason he was there. I mean, Addie called and they clearly pointed out he showed up for her. As far as Shonda stomping on any hope of Mark possibly showing up in LA, who knows whether that's true because she could change her mind at any time and proves that when they try to ignore past scenes/seasons. As much as that line to Derek aggravated me, I think it was done because they're obviously trying to do anything they can to separate both shows right now. In a way that makes sense as they want to maintain a solid audience for PP with as little connection to GA as possible. I guess what I'm trying to say is... it's typical that they did this now, but if some kind of crossover with Mark (or anyone else from GA for that matter) works story-wise in the future, I wouldn't put it past Shonda to do that at some point. I know what she's said in the podcasts and blogs too, but I also think she tends to contradict herself as some of the things she says can be vastly different from week to week.

I still think they would be more interesting than Addie/Pete too, even though I'm really starting to enjoy those two as well. I can't help but think that Mark would eventually show up in LA as angst for Addison/Pete. Maybe it's just me, but that just seems like something Shonda couldn't resist doing.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainwreckchild (View Post)
maddison maddison maddion!!!!!!!!! try as i might i cannot buy paddie cos maddison is always floating at the back of my mind. shonda never gave these 2 enough time to actually form a proper on screen relationship - it was all so fleeting. and really now, pete is no way hot enough for addison - sloan is wt i'm talkin abt!
I'm not quite 'there' yet with buying into Paddie either, and I agree that Maddison wasn't ever given a real chance. I'm enjoying the Paddie scenes though and will probably ship them eventually. I wouldn't exactly say that Pete is not hot enough for Addison, but I'll agree that Mark is definitely hotter. I wouldn't mind seeing a A/P/M triangle of sorts, and that says a lot because I usually hate watching that type of story.