Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be a lot better I don't want to see her going after Pete. She had her chance and she blew it big time.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

she really did. I hope Pete sees it that way too. She cant just expect everything to go back to the way things were

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No she can't. He's moved on and he's happy. She needs to respect that.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

she does and I hope she will. IF she drives them apart then I dont know what to say

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-09-2010, 02:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
I think VIP is for VIolet and Pete the first letters of their names.not sure tho lol
Oh I just meant as in how VIP stands for Very Important Person. That's probably a cool name for the fans/shippers of Violet and Pete but seeing as how we're all cynics in here I thought I'd make that kind of little joke.

Quote:
No she can't. He's moved on and he's happy. She needs to respect that.
Yep. She does. She's missed the boat with Pete. She can bond with Lucas and everything but yeah Pete has moved on now and is very happy with Addie! Violet needs to respect that.

I don't know though. I still think that Violet has only come back to bond with Lucas. Yeah after almost 1 year I think it's kind of too late but Lucas does deserve to know his Mum I guess. Addison's been really awesome to him though and she's been kind of like his Mum so also maybe he didn't need Violet. I just don't know.

About the custody thing - Yeah I think this could be a big storyline too. I think that Lucas should stay with Pete as well. I think that if this storyline happens it will be very stressful for Pete but I think that Addison will support him and that it will bring them closer together, therefore in the end turning out to have been a good thing.

One more thought I had recently - Pete and Addie now have a free babysitter! They should make the most of Violet wanting to spend time with Lucas and take the opportunity to go out on dates thus giving them the chance to get closer and strengthen their relationship more and us lots of scenes full of cuteness too!! I think I just found a positive for Violet coming back...

I also have a confession to make - When Pete and Violet had their "I love you" "I love you too" scene, was it in the season 2 finale? I did aww out loud. Don't shoot me or chuck me out of this thread. I think I was just happy for Pete. Happy that he was happy with Violet, not wildly ecstatic that they were together. I can't really remember but I don't think there'd been a lot of positive stuff in that episode either had there?
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!

Last edited by PAL Awesomeness!!!; 04-09-2010 at 03:47 AM
Old 04-09-2010, 06:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol well I dont think they are important either

and I wanted to have PEte too and if she had treatened him the right way and wouldnt have screwed up the way she did.. I wouldnt be okay with it still but I would not be mad about it either

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-09-2010, 06:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
lol well I dont think they are important either

Quote:
and I wanted to have PEte too and if she had treatened him the right way and wouldnt have screwed up the way she did.. I wouldnt be okay with it still but I would not be mad about it either
Sorry? Do you mean you were happy for Pete too but you just didn't like how it ended?

Ooh 29 posts left! Yeah baby!!
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 07:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

I meant.. if he would have been happy and if Violet would have been a good girlfriend, then I could have standed seeing Pete and Violet together.. but with all that crap that has been going on.. Violet screwing up so many times and sleeping with random co workers fathers... I just dont like to see pete and violet together

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Right got ya. And ditto. But hey you know, maybe we won't have to see them together in that way at all. Wishful thinking? I don't know. Anything's possible I suppose but I just really hope that TPTB don't decide to go down that alley again.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

I also hope they wont go down that Alley again.. I mean I never bought it anyway.. having casual sex with two guys at the same time.. niot dating either one of them and then suddenly its te big love.. yeah not so much

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-10-2010, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that's not love for me either. I would need a real build up to believe it. And just sex, doesn't cut it.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree they didn't have a real build up, but neither have Pete and Addison. We see sneaks and gets six weeks laters. Addison has had more bonding scenes with Lucas than Pete (which is what I think the pairing is really about anyways)

I actually don't want Violet and Pete together. They are toooo far gone for a relationship at this point. And I don't think they would be healthy either.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ash - it really doesnt cut it. They did nothing together except for work and sex but that she did with Sheldon too so....

and Addison and Pete didnt have the built up that I would have loved to have. But we at least saw that they are also spending time together OUT OF BED lol. movie nights.. dinners.. talking. okay maybe they all ended with hot steamy sex lol but at least they did something in between while with violet and pete it was just sex.. then pete went home and Violet called sheldon to have round 2

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-10-2010, 08:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

That isn't any different than how Addison and Pete started. Just sex. Maybe they would have transitioned, but she became pregnant and all that drama ensued. They didn't get to have a "lets try to make it work" scene.

Not that I really care. They weren't thrilling to watch either. I didn't really buy them being madly in love either. I am no ViP fan, ha.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes Addison and Pete started out the same, almost. But they ARE more now. they do spend their time together and I know that with P/V all that drama got in the way but still.. I never bought the big love thing because in my book it wasnt big love

LEVERAGE campaign