Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-12-2010, 07:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Montgomery (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, Suz! I absolutely love the title.

I miss Violet, i hope she'll come back in the next episode.

Yes. She wanted to have a family with Pete and she did want the baby. The attack just left her so empty, broken and devasted. Violet needed time to feel better again and she has been making progresses. I can't wait to see her again.
Let's just hope trekking through the jungle has had an effect. I'm desperate to see her with Pete again, but more important is it for me that she gets to bond with her son.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome Sibel

I want Violet to bond wiht her son. I actually want to be able to like Violet again

but if she now, that pete is trying to move on and be in love with Addison, suddenly decides to pull the jealous card again, after she told him oh so many times that she couldnt be with him for whatever reasons, then I am going to freak out. lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-13-2010, 07:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
youre welcome Sibel

I want Violet to bond wiht her son. I actually want to be able to like Violet again

but if she now, that pete is trying to move on and be in love with Addison, suddenly decides to pull the jealous card again, after she told him oh so many times that she couldnt be with him for whatever reasons, then I am going to freak out. lol
I don't think Violet is gonna pull the jealous card. If we look at the way the Lisa situation was handled, yes, Violet did say something before anything happened between them, but when Pete went to her to be upfront she accepted it and said nothing and when she later on saw Pete with Lisa she suffered in silence. And I think that is probably what is gonna happen here. Violet's pretty much suffered in silence this whole season, only saying something when confronted by others, I really don't see her pulling the jealous card.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

well its a given fact that she DID get jealous before. whiter she suffered in silence (althogh even charlotte noticed but oh well) or not.. I just dont know.. but there is her kid in the mix ... so I can very well see her pull the "this is my baby.. this is supposed to be my guy" card. even if she didnt care much before

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-13-2010, 07:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
well its a given fact that she DID get jealous before. whiter she suffered in silence (althogh even charlotte noticed but oh well) or not.. I just dont know.. but there is her kid in the mix ... so I can very well see her pull the "this is my baby.. this is supposed to be my guy" card. even if she didnt care much before
I can see her thinking it, maybe saying it to someone else (Cooper or Charlotte) in confidence, but I don't see her making a scene. Everyone's allowed to feel jealous, what matters is what they do about it, and I think Violet will more or less suffer in silence.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

and once again I need to make a comparsion. everyone says that Addison doesnt have the right to be/ feel jealous of Vanessa because of the decision she made with Sam.. so Violet has no right either, she has made her decision too.

dont get me wrong here. I used to love Violet. She was my second fav after Addison and I have always adored Amy, but I just dont think that Violet (at least not the violet we got to know since the middle of season 2) will just let it slide without getting in the middle. I dont believe it. After her costa rica tour she has maye started to get better (although I still think she should look into therapy for herself but oh well) and she wants to now start bonding wiht her kid (which she should, she is the mother) then she sees that there is suddenly someone else (addie) who bonds with her kid as well..which will lead her to find out that Addie and PEte are dating.. so of course her mind will be all like "do I get replaced? Do I want her to take my spot.. do I Want my kid to say mommy to her one day.. NO" then she will step up... I just hope it will be more about lucas (becasue yes she is the mother) but if she comes somewhere in between Addie and Pete for jealousy or selfish reasons... then she is loosing the last bit respect i have for her. That wouls just be not right after all the times she told him that she couldnt be with him... so I dont think him moving on and wanting to be happy again.. while well.. seh is obviously not.. should let her do something she wouldnt have done if Addison HADNT appeared.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-13-2010, 08:06 AM
Absolute Fan

I have never said Addison doesn't have a right to feel jealous. I've not been a part of that discussion at all, but my opinion is that everyone has a right to feel jealous, however acting jealous is a whole other matter. Violet doesn't have the right to make a scene about it, but she has a right to feel hurt.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

I was generally speaking

hmm having a right to be jealous maybe.. but why does she have a right to feel hurt?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-13-2010, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't be surprised if Violet did make a scene about it, even though she hasn't been there for Lucas and even though she made her choice about Pete.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:52 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagolkitten (View Post)
Let's just hope trekking through the jungle has had an effect. I'm desperate to see her with Pete again, but more important is it for me that she gets to bond with her son.
Haha I freaked out when I heard about the jungle!! but well, she still can come back willing to fight for him and her son
I have some hopes about that!

Late but TFTNT!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

maybe I am the only one but I actually want Addison happy for a change and if Violet (after sleeping with Addisons father) hurts Addison one more time, Addison has my permission to kick her most likely not sorry butt for that

I want Violet to bond wiht her kid, I want Violet to be a mother to her son, but she should stay away from Pete while he is in a relationship. Addie and Pete are not jus screwing each other anymore.. they are dating now.. that is different and although I dont think it will be a long time thing.. I dont want it to be violet who breaks them off

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You are definitely not the only one. I want to see Addison happy as well and after Violet made her choice in not wanting to be with Pete and after she's avoided Lucas all this time I would be really pissed if she suddenly came back and only because she was jealous, suddenly was all over Pete and wanting another chance.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

I do want Violet to bond with her son and i'd like to see a different Violet when she'll come back from her vacation. That said, i also want Violet back with Pete but, honestly, i'm not having my hopes up. I don't know if Violet will play the jealous card or if she's still in love with Pete but i'm really curious to see her reaction when she sees Addie&Pete together.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Absolute Fan

As much as I want Addie to be happy (and I do, so, so much), I would also like to see something good come to Violet, something that won't be ripped away.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:10 PM
New Fan

Frankly I'm kind of puzzled reading all those comments about Violet, because let's face it, it's not like she's been in a SPA for the lastest months... she was brutally attacted, left for dead and she's clearly suffering of PTSD (and Shonda Rhimes seems to think that a little bit of sex with Addie's father and a couple of weeks in Costa Rica are more than enough to cure PTSD...and this is supposed to be a medical show, but whatever!)
When I think at her situation I'm really sad for her because she's been through a lots, so I hope she'll be helped by professionals and she'll be happy again in the future!
That's said, I think that IF Violet will be jealous of Addie/Lucas/Pete, it'll be a good thing actually, because it'll be a sign of her healing and having "normal" feelings again, I mean who wouldn't be jealous to watch her son and former lover playing the lovely family with someone else? Or why she shouldn't feel hurt? She was totally devastated when Naomi and Addie played with her boy and she couldn't because every time she's looking at him she remembered the attack again and again!Like I said she wasn't in a SPA, she was recovering from a big trauma! If she decides to have her family back, I'm totally with her, it's exactly what I'll do!
That doesn't mean I'll be happy with her making a scene or trying to steal Pete from Addison, but if writers are coerent (with a big IF) I don't think this will be the case! In ep 15 she asked Pete if he's bringing someone else to the wedding, but to me seemed totally calm and ready to accept that he moved on with his life! Maybe it'll be Pete to change his and her mind again...
As for Pete and Addison, I can't be warm for a relationship based on sex and talk about their exs, because there's nothing more there, they clearly are in love with others people! Maybe that will change in future eps, but with Violet back and Naomi knowing the truth about Saddison, I really have doubts!
I like Addison, I want to see her happy too, but compare Addison's and Violet's choices seems a little bit unfair to me!

Last edited by V_Elspeth; 03-14-2010 at 02:27 AM