Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

definitely one or the other. But it's hard right now with both of them in relationships.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:39 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
I think their love needs to either grow more .. or shonda will forget abotu them again... at the moment I am not really sure
I'm not in the LIST!!! Maybe I wasn't sure at the moments when the shipping was created, and later on I never remembered to request to be added!!

Please add me

really, what are they doing with these too!!!?? they clearly flovy love each other A LOT!!!!! I sometimes really believe they are meant to be!, if only shonda didn't mess about that much, separating them and writing all the stupid things they are really able to write

I finally got to understand Naomi about this issue it is not about what might happen now or from now on between her 2 best friends, but about all the stuff she said she started to question: well just about everything!!! and it makes sense in a way, but I guess and hope and am quite sure she will understand, she will realise her story with Sam was pure and hundred per cent about Naomi and Sam, and will see Sam and Addie's love with good eyes, eventually

now it's only up to shonda to see it too, cos everyone else is seeing it
Old 04-07-2010, 12:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ash - well now Vanessa is gone so maybe he will fight for her.. or Sam and Addie get a few more heart to heart lessons from Amelia who seems to speak her mind a lot

Laura - I will add you, and honestly.. naomi is pretty selfish and although I can understand her.. she shouldnt be this rough

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-07-2010, 12:50 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

no nono but of course!! too tough too over-reacting I agree, I said that before, WTF with NAOMI???? she's got no right to behave like that, she is causing alot of harm, I was just saying, that maybe a I can get a little bit what happens to her, when she said, she was beginning to question everything, in a way, it must be a weird feeling, that I am sure she will get over it, cos will see it makes no sense, she should trust her best friends

thanx for adding!!
Old 04-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Well, the fact that she's now been out of the country with White could either work positively or negatively on the Addie/Sam interaction, depending on how they continue to deal with it. Of course, that's assuming she's still away next episode, which I doubt. Still, with her being away from the situation for a while, I'm sure she's managed to find some time to figure out how to deal with it...but it's possible that's just my wishful thinking...eh...
Old 04-08-2010, 05:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think Naomi will definitely be able to deal with it. Process and all that jazz. Will she be completely okay with it? Probably not. But I do think she would rather have Sam and Addison in her life than it be awkward like this. And I don't think she wants to deal with the issues of them resenting her each. That is not a fun feeling either.

The writers have clearly built Addison and Sam ALL SEASON for a reason. I just don't see them not going there. What was the point of the reveal? What is the point of having Sam [non verbally] admit he is in love with Addison. Why have Addison still admit she has feelings for Sam even after being with Pete this long? This is for a reason. They have had this Addison/Sam chemistry going on all 3 season, even if this season is the first time they went the romantic root.

Will they be together forever or be endgame? I doubt it (though I wouldn't mind it), but they at least deserve to give it an honest try. If nothing but to justify potentially ruining all three great friendships. If the writers back out now, what was the point?
Old 04-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

I have to be honest and before the episode wiht the tracking and finding that couple in the car, I NEVER thought of Addison and SAm as a couple. I thought they made good friends but I never saw them romantically involved. I love it tho and I am definitely a shipper, but I dont think there was a lot of romantically built up before 3.07.

I dont know if they wil be Endgame. I wouldnt mind it and I think they would fit perfectly.. but I somehow cant see NAomi being okay wiht that.. eventho she should be think of stones and glass house. I dont think she is reacting in a way she should.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-08-2010, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

I also think they will have their try. They built as for something
Old 04-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think there was a romantic build up till this season, but there was definitely a Addison/Sam relationship build up all starting last season. I don't think it was by accident. I appreciated they went the friendship route because it made the transition to romantic believable. It wasn't her typical "fall into bed" nonsense that usually happens.

And frankly Naomi needs to get over it somehow. I am not saying she needs to give them her blessing, because that's ridiculous. But she does need to learn to deal with them IF they decide to go there. Her relationship with Addison is already damaged. It was damaged before Sam. They pieced it together, but how will they be around each other knowing Addison isn't entirely happy and its all on Naomi and her insecurities? If anything THAT will kill their friendship more than anything.

They won't be able to really talk or be around each other. Especially if Naomi is happy in LaLaLand with Fife (or William) and Addison is miserable and alone...again. I am not foreseeing happy BFFs time. That would be asking too much. And Naomi and Addison will be naive to think their relationship will be the same. They are human. It will come out eventually.

Not to mention her relationship with Sam is pretty much tanked. It started with Maya and now adding Addison to the fold. I feel they all can rebuild, because they do love and care for each other, but someone has to be the bigger person and START A CONVERSATION. That is the only way all 3 relationships can really move forward.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Nae's reaction is much overdone.. I mean she now questions her whole life.. seriously??
There NEVER was something romantically about Addie and Sam in PP so I really believe there never was something there between those two..
I'm really curious what happens now that Vanessa called it quits with Sam..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-09-2010, 07:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

I think they brought Amelia in to somehow pzut her into Naomis place.. I mean lets me honest.. their friendship has sucked for a long time now and although we saw some good moments.. it really was damaged.

IF Addie and sam really decide to go down that route I hope that Naomi will eventually be okay with it, because she is not the only one who deserves happiness.. everyone does

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I'm glad Addison has someone she can talk to. The way she used to talk to Naomi.

And I hope they get a shot at it because if not they'll always wonder what if.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

hmm yes but sometimes the wondering is better than actually try out and fail.. then they can never get their friendship back and I am sure that Addie would be devastated with that

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-09-2010, 10:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Their friendship is changed anyways. She has already admitted she can't talk to him like she used to. And Sam doesn't want to be the soundboard of her life with Pete. So right there -- their relationship with each other will never be the same after this.

I am so ready for Addison to get away from Pete.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen_marie (View Post)
Their friendship is changed anyways. She has already admitted she can't talk to him like she used to. And Sam doesn't want to be the soundboard of her life with Pete. So right there -- their relationship with each other will never be the same after this.

I am so ready for Addison to get away from Pete.
I'm so ready too

It's really sad that their friendship is ruined now.. I hate it..because that's exactly what I feared what Shonda would do.. So now I'm the biggest shipper on earth.. no.. I really don't like what became of those two.. the only way to make them happy now is that they get a chnce to be together..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©