Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2013, 11:05 AM
Supreme Fan

6x12 Full Release: Episode Discussion

Full Release
6x12 Episode Discussion

"Full Release" - Addison attends Henry's court date and realizes that the judge still has some concerns about Jake's past, Sheldon introduces Miranda to his friends, and Cooper's efforts to secure a dream house are put on hold when Charlotte goes into labor, on "Private Practice," TUESDAY, JANUARY 15 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 01-16-2013, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so sad this show is coming to an end. This is so sad. I watched most fo the ep.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Great episode. The ending was beautiful I'm so happy for Addison, baby Henry, and Jake.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)

Last edited by AddisonLove; 01-16-2013 at 09:00 AM
Old 01-17-2013, 03:30 AM
Loyal Fan

This episode was amazing!!!! Seriuosly I love everything about it
Pregnant Charlotte was hilarious,really so many funny moments XD then one when she yell at the group scaring them, and the other with crying Violet were my favourite.
Oh and the delivery....amazing,when she hold the baby for the 1 time I was dead *___*
Now the King-Freedman family is complete <3 awww how sweet was the moment were they all together and named the babies. Btw great name choice I really like Georgia,Caroline and Rachel.
Oh and Addie&Jake <3 what can I say...miss them lately. Once more time Jake had showed how amazing he is,so happy for Addison that now have the full custody of Henry! Now can't wait for the wedding.
I really like Amelia and James too. They're really a great couple,so sad the show is ending and we can' t see more about them
Anyway I'm really not ready to say goodbye to pp :,( I 'm gonna miss it so much!!!!!