Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2012, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

5x14 Too Much: Episode Discussion

too much
5x14 - episode discussion
SAM FINDS HIS ESTRANGED SISTER IN JAIL AND HEAVILY MEDICATED,
ON ABC’S “PRIVATE PRACTICE”

Guest Starring Anika Noni Rose (“Dreamgirls,” “The Princess and the Frog”) as Sam’s Sister, Corinne

Also Guest Starring A.J. Langer as Erica and Stephen Amell as Scott

“Too Much” – Sam finds his estranged sister, Corinne, in jail, heavily medicated and near-catatonic, and brings her to Sheldon for help; Erica begins secret treatments for her cancer and refuses to let Cooper and Charlotte tell Mason; Cooper, Pete and Addison treat the baby of a drug addict; and things between Violet and Scott continue to heat up in the bedroom, “on ABC’s “Private Practice” THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Private Practice” stars Kate Walsh as Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery, Tim Daly as Dr. Pete Wilder, Benjamin Bratt as Jake Reilly, KaDee Strickland as Dr. Charlotte King, Paul Adelstein as Dr. Cooper Freedman, Brian Benben as Dr. Sheldon Wallace and Caterina Scorsone as Dr. Amelia Shepherd, with Taye Diggs as Dr. Sam Bennett and Amy Brenneman as Dr. Violet Turner.

Guest cast TBA.

“Too Much” was written by Noah Evslin and directed by Karen Gaviola.

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©

Last edited by AddisonLove; 02-15-2012 at 08:47 AM
Old 02-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Supreme Fan

I was really enjoying Addison and Jake, but he is starting to bug me. I didn't like him spying in on Addison and Sam's conversation. Also, he has no right trying to tell Addison who she can be friends with, concerned about, and help. He has known Addison for 5 minutes, whereas Addison and Sam have been friends since med school. Yeah, sure, Addisam had sex, but they aren't back together. Last week, he wouldn't let her drive and this week he is trying to control who she is friends with. I don't like the pattern. I can appreciate that he cares, but he needs to back off a bit because he starting to look like a control freak.

Sam and Corrine story was pretty good. I am looking forward to the rest of the arc.

I thought it was unrealistic that Mason got so far away from Charlotte in such a short period of time. She was only a few seconds behind him. That apartment is so teeny tiny, I don't know how she didn't hear him get up and leave.

As for the medical case, Addison was the only reasonable one for calling the social worker in to sort out the problem.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 02-10-2012, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw some of last night's ep.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode!

I really love this storyline with Sam and his sister love ANR she's great and is great with this role. I am looking foward to see where this is heading.

Mason is worried and I understand that but I think Erica should tell him what's going on with her so he won't be so worried anymore. It is sad to see a mother go through that but he's a smart kid and he'll understand.

I agree about Jake being to pushy with Addie she's going to do what she wants to do and he really had no right to say anything about that.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga