Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

5x06 If I Hadn't Forgotten...: Episode Discussion

if i hadn't forgotten...
5x06 - episode discussion

PRIVATE PRACTICE – “If I Hadn’t Forgotten…” – Charlotte’s painful memories of a horrible tragedy are triggered as Amelia continues her downward spiral; Addison takes one step closer to motherhood when she finally chooses a sperm donor; Cooper faces a difficult decision when he realizes his patient’s parents have been drugging their son in an effort to control his supposed ADHD; and Pete’s trust issues prevent him from repairing his fragile relationship with Violet, on “Private Practice,” THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the episode a lot.

Amelia is so far in deep it's sad. I have no clue how she will come out of this on top.

Charlotte's flashbacks were good. Explains a lot about her character. I also loved everything about Charlotte and Cooper, hopefully his new found sons mother won't come between that.

Wait, so Sam didn't only kiss his ex-wife, he practically ate her face, and this is ALL he gets? Where have been these "I made a mistake, but I am still a good person" speeches every time Addison has messed up?
Old 11-04-2011, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really getting to not like Pete and that's what's sad. He goes from being conserned for his marriage to making an outburst again and for what?. What a baby, I'm so sick of the men on this show.

I'm glad the Addie is going to have a baby but can her relationship with Sam last through out her pregnancy?. I don't know!

I am so glad Violet is going to try and get her license back she needs to be back at work where she belongs.

Amelia, I have nothing to say about her she has lost it and it will just get worse and worse untill she ends up dead on in jail.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Supreme Fan

This was a good episode.

Addison watching her egg get fertilized was beautiful and sweet scene.

Addison finally knows about the kiss. Thank God.

Charlotte killed someone. Yikes.

Amelia. Amelia. Amelia. Oh boy.

Pete. I just don't get you.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 11-05-2011, 02:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Seeing where they're up to in the baby process and thinking about spoilers from sides just make me sad. And scared. And sad. Would Addie ever get a break?

Guh, I don't know why Addie looked so damn HAPPY that Sam cheated on her. I mean, really? You'd turn that into something that makes you feel better about yourself? Don't you see what actually happened there? Oh wait, Sam neglected to tell you how he chased after Naomi the next day. Just like how he conveniently left out the whole thing first time around. "Nothing happened." Sam, you can have this spike and poke yourself in the eye.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Addie singing

Amelia.. OMG.. what is she doing??

Getting to know more about Charlotte's background and the reason of her addiction.. thank you Shonda.

Sam? He is a jerk.. really.. telling Addie about the kiss (which was about time!) when she just woke up from the anestitia??
Her being happy about Sam cheating? Shonda you really have craaaaazy ideas...

And Jake was sooo right.. Sam's only half way with Addie... And if he really loves her, he shouldn't be..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-07-2011, 10:47 AM
New Fan

What a good episode! I absolutely LOVED the song addison was singing at the beginning. The song is actually titled "If I Hadn't Forgotten" just like the episode and its by Keaton Simons. I downloaded it right after the show ended! Its on iTunes!...check it out

iTunes - Music - If I Hadn't Forgotten - Single by Keaton Simons
Old 11-07-2011, 03:07 PM
Supreme Fan

I loved the song. I got it from itunes.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 11-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Great intense episode!

Amelia is going totally crazy! She is really self destructive and needs help.

Charlotte's backstory was damn interesting and intense! This certainly gives more layers to her character and explain why she is who she is. I now get why is she trying to help Amy so much.

Cooper's case was familiar to me. I think something similiar we saw in season three, but this time Cooper handled it in a mature way and that was a nice surprise.

Violet&Pete need to call it quits, at least for now. Pete has always had an angry issues, and now, after his heart attack he is being worse every episode. He obviously doesn't know Violet enough, which is odd since she is his wife. And Violet needs to stop shrink her own husband, he is not her patient, and she needs to learn to have some boundaries. They obviously weren't ready for a marriage, jumped into it from nothing and now it's breaking down.

Addison probably lost her mind or is it still her or some kind of robot. It was like watching Stepford wifes.