Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-27-2011, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

5x05 Step One: Episode Discussion

step one
5x05 - episode discussion

PRIVATE PRACTICE – “Step One” – Addison begins in vitro fertilization treatments with Jake’s help, unbeknownst to Sam, Amelia is deeply conflicted when her terminally-ill friend, Michelle, asks her assistance in her suicide, and Sam and Violet contend with a patient who refuses his anti-psychotic medication, on “Private Practice,” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/JUSTIN LUBIN) SYDNEY TAMIIA POITIER

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-27-2011, 09:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Addie was adorable on hormones. Good for her for starting the IVF treatments. I actually understand her not wanting people to know (even Sam). Some people just don't like others to know when they are having medical procedures, etc. Sam did need to be told, so I am glad she told. It is nice to have supportive Sam back.

Sam didn't actually say he didn't want kids. He just said he didn't know if he could do it all over again because he was so afraid with Maya. I thought that was the reason all along! I never really believed that he just simply didn't want them.

Oh Amelia! I can't believe she was going to go through with it. Her friend was terribly selfish for asking her to do it. Her scenes with Sheldon are good.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 10-28-2011, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really liked this episode!

I am just so glad that the old Pete that I knew wasn't an ass for the first time in weeks. I really loved the little scene with Pete/Violet I can see that he really does still love her.

LoL, Addie and hormones don't mix but I thought it was hilarious to watch. I'm also glad that Sam seems to be coming around to the baby idea and that he told Addie why he didn't want children, cause he was so scared while raising Maya.

Don't even get me started on Amelia. I know she went through a hard time in this episode but she has not changed and one day she will be somewhere laying dead and it seems like that's where she's heading.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 10-28-2011, 08:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Definitely a good ep. Hormonal Addie and dark Amelia, oh my, I loved it.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the episode. Addison was funny, cute. Amelia's sl is dark, she just annoys me so much.

I liked Cooper's defending speech about Charlotte. What she did was wrong, but cooper was able to forgive her. I already do not like the birth mother at all. She kept the child a secret from Cooper for years, and now is making demands on if Cooper's wife can be involved with him. I have a feeling she will become a problem between Cooper & Charlotte and I would hate that.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Addie on hormones was sooo adorable and funny and sweet
I'm glad she asked jake to be her fertility doctor

Pete finally was better I like when he told Violet what he loved abouther
And Violet suing the board I think she's totally right about that..

I'm glad Mason knows about Cooper being his Dad.. makes everything much more easier.. I mean.. the poor boy.. what else would he have thought if suddenly there comes a man who wants to spend time with him than he is his mother's new boyfriend.. I hate that his mother wants to forbid Charlotte seeing the kid.. I can understand it, but I really hope they get over that stupid mistake she made..

Amelia.. That storyline was somewhere sometime in the show.. at least the siucide thing was very deja vu..
I think it's brave of her going through with it.. I mean it was very selfish of Michelle to ask her to do it, but still.. I can understand her intentions..
But now? Amy back on pills again?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-03-2011, 06:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Addison was a bit over the top.

Sam is nothing more than hypocrite and a.s.s.hole.

Violet suing the board? For what? Suspending her license? She deserved that.

Mason finally knows Cooper is his father, but his mother is a bitch. She has no right to prevent Charlotte of seeing or talking to Mason. She kept him from his son for years!

Amelia's case was sad, don't get why her friend didn't killed herself right in the beginnig why ask Amelia for something like that in the first place?

I was actually surprised how Cooper stood up for Charlotte and defended her to Ericka. After last episode i didn't expect that.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe Addie was a bit over the top.. but I think she was cute.. and actually I have no idea how it feels with all those hormones.. I guess women can act like her on hormones Or did you mean something else?

You're right.. Violet deserved that.. But I still can feel for her and her patients.. And like Wes.. he simply felt left and lonley..

I also wondered about Michelle comitting suicide so soon after she wanted to live

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
Maybe Addie was a bit over the top.. but I think she was cute.. and actually I have no idea how it feels with all those hormones.. I guess women can act like her on hormones Or did you mean something else?

You're right.. Violet deserved that.. But I still can feel for her and her patients.. And like Wes.. he simply felt left and lonley..

I also wondered about Michelle comitting suicide so soon after she wanted to live
I have no idea either, i just think it was totally insane. Especially with that donut. I was afraid Addison is gonna forcibly put that donut into Violet's throat.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Like I said.. I believe women can overreact liek that when they're on hormones..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©