Remember Me?
Register

Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2020, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPerfectionist (View Post)

that's why it's good to rewatch
Yep I missed so much
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

my review now new episode

Alien , fairies ??

So dark so docroe whoish.

Oh Jack sleeps at torchwood?? , topless shot hi Jack and flashbacks nice .

He was a soldier in WW2 or 1?

Kids in shows can always be a scary thing. A random dude talking to a kid so bad . But she has the alien fairies to help her.

Jack is so nice but the fairies is cute twist. The lady knew Jacks Father?? How can that be ?. Oh it was Jack in his past life

Moses the Cat so cute. So Jack is Bi he has loved both a Woman and Man he is so ahead of his time .

The guy Is crazy his obsession with the little girls so crazy he deserves to go crazy .

I like that Gwen still thinks rationally it is good side to her but again this is torchwood so alien's and all.

Poor Jack poor Estelle . Also what happen to her cat??.

So he was WW 1 .. poor men who died , was he immortal than ?.

Man the step dads a bit mean to the little girl. She is odd though .

Poor Gwen having the fairies in her house it would be scary to have that be something you come home to

Party step dad blocks the fence not good evil fairies come back and kill him what a horrible way to go and the little girl is laughing,

Jack giving up the little girl to save the world reminds me of children of the earth . Telling Gwen this is shocking but this is torchwood. The mothers screams poor thing

Team being upset at him very real

Last edited by Summer Falls; 11-16-2020 at 03:46 AM
Old 11-15-2020, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

-_______________________________________-

Torchwood Rewatch Thread
Currently Rewatching: 1x06 "Countrycide"
When: 15th November - 22th November

-_______________________________________-

Join Us

Old 11-15-2020, 05:44 AM
Extreme Fan

I think this eppy was well done although that kind of gory horror stuff isn't my cup of tea. But the explanation that a village full of hillbillys (or whatever you call them in the UK) would do this because it's their tradition is great.
Waldfrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldfrau (View Post)
I think this eppy was well done although that kind of gory horror stuff isn't my cup of tea. But the explanation that a village full of hillbillys (or whatever you call them in the UK) would do this because it's their tradition is great.
Oh sweet I haven't seen it yet but I will tonight after work
Old 11-16-2020, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry to be late, but I finally watched the 4th episode.

I really enjoyed it, it was exciting and dangerous having a cyberwoman after them all. Ianto was so fooled by her. I thought them all stating to kiss was a bit weird seeing as they were all in danger at that point. Was that really the time?

Anyway I hope to watch the next two over the next few days...
Old 11-16-2020, 03:15 PM
Fast & Furious

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

i should catch up my episodes as well
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
Sorry to be late, but I finally watched the 4th episode.

I really enjoyed it, it was exciting and dangerous having a cyberwoman after them all. Ianto was so fooled by her. I thought them all stating to kiss was a bit weird seeing as they were all in danger at that point. Was that really the time?

Anyway I hope to watch the next two over the next few days...
Its all good I feel behind to .. take your time post when you can
Old 12-02-2020, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey we will postpone this until next year when things settle down and we can watch it normally thanks guys

ps let me know if you can do it earlier i will have this in the OP on the board thread page
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top