Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2017, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Series 3 of Broadchurch i felt had the similar feeling like S1 did, so i liked it abit more then S2 for sure. But Series 1 of Broadchurch was just excellent, i remember back when it aired in the UK, everyone pretty much hooked to it.

Yep Jodie is excellent.

Old 07-28-2017, 09:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

As soon as I finish the series I am watching right now I am going to start Broadchurch. It sounds really good. Sad but good.
Old 07-28-2017, 09:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

I wonder if she'll do anything to make the inside of the TARDIS look different. I hope we see one episode where she shows pictures of the previous doctors.
God bless you, Jason Scott Irelan
Old 07-28-2017, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait to start S3 of Broadchurch!!!
Old 07-29-2017, 01:52 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
Series 3 of Broadchurch i felt had the similar feeling like S1 did, so i liked it abit more then S2 for sure. But Series 1 of Broadchurch was just excellent, i remember back when it aired in the UK, everyone pretty much hooked to it.
S1 is my favorite too, then S3 then my least favorite is S2. I couldn't guess who did it in S1! Also the cinematography of the show is excellent. I remember sporting some Broadchurch icons back when S1 was airing.

Jodie will be in an upcoming 4-part TV show on BBC One, Trust Me:

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-29-2017, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that. I like my BBC one and ITV dramas series. (Last i watched was Fearless, if anyone saw that with Helen McCrory)

Cant wait to see Jodie on-screen again

Old 07-29-2017, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

And she's playing a Doctor.

I see what they did there.
Old 07-29-2017, 08:08 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks for that trailer
Old 07-29-2017, 11:00 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Thanks for that. I like my BBC one and ITV dramas series. (Last i watched was Fearless, if anyone saw that with Helen McCrory)
I'm about to watch that soon. Only 6 eps right? Will there be another series or is it just a one-off?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-30-2017, 05:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by the5billionthquackwho (View Post)
I wonder if she'll do anything to make the inside of the TARDIS look different. I hope we see one episode where she shows pictures of the previous doctors.
God bless you, Jason Scott Irelan
yes i hope it goes back to matt smith tardis i like the lighter shade

Quote:

Yep Jodie is excellent.
yes i remember hearing a lot of good things about it i just didnt have time to watch the whole series at the point in time

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
S1 is my favorite too, then S3 then my least favorite is S2. I couldn't guess who did it in S1! Also the cinematography of the show is excellent. I remember sporting some Broadchurch icons back when S1 was airing.
season 1 was fantastic , everything was done so well , season 2 i didnt mind it was a good idea for the trial to be the focus i think the extra characters werent needed as much , season 3 i started watching havent finished , love love the cinematography it is the only show when they focus more on the background rather than the actors like they have a lot of long shots with the actor just small on the screen but the main focus is the beach , the rock the buildsings etc..

the person who did is shocked me i didnt see it coming and i didnt want it to be coming it was the only person i really like i still dont get why they did it
Old 07-30-2017, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

What i also liked in series 3 of Broadchurch is we got to see The Latimers too esp Beth, and how she was and her feelings and how they are living etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I'm about to watch that soon. Only 6 eps right? Will there be another series or is it just a one-off?
Yep i think there was just 6 episodes. Not sure if there is another series... i assume its one-off, since it was about just this one case (and we got to learn things about the protagonist too)

Old 07-30-2017, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the video.

I really enjoyed all three series of Broadchuch, but think that Series One was the best.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

What is Series One about?

ETA: Haha never mind I forgot that they are called series in the UK. We call them season here dummy me thought it was the name of a different show
Old 07-30-2017, 01:50 PM
Extreme Fan

I and seen Jodie Whittaker in season 1 of Broadchurch, haven’t had time to watch the other seasons yet. i’ve Also seen her in the movies Attack the Block, & St. Trinian’s, and the TV series Mirror Black. And she was good in all of them. So when it comes to her playing the Doctor, will I don’t have an opinion one way or the other till I see her on the show playing the doctor.

As for those who wonder why people are complaining about the change, we’ll guess what that has been going on since the days that William Hartnell because of his failing heath left the show and Patrick Troughton took over the role. You get people that get so attached to one person playing the role of the doctor, they go into shock with the change takes place. And change is not always seen as a good thing. So there is no point in complaining about those who are complaining. There will always be those who do.

Then there is the question of why don’t they just stop watching the show, well some do. But let’s face it this is meant to be a kids show and as for the number of show out there on TV for kids to watch there isn’t a lot of new stuff out there to start watching. there wasn’t back then in the 60’s or even today. After all there isn’t any no shows on right now to start watching.

Well that’s my rant take for what it is a rant.

I was having a great night with friends then I woke up in the morning to find that I had been Bagged and Tagged. And I though to myself at least I didn't get a Tattoo.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
What is Series One about?

ETA: Haha never mind I forgot that they are called series in the UK. We call them season here dummy me thought it was the name of a different show
Sorry about that, yeah in the UK its called series instead of season. I tend to always say Series when i am talking about our UK shows, and then Season for US shows.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread